Assyriska Info & Photos

""Assyriska playoff against the 2nd place team from Division 1 South, Bunkeflo IF (who finished behind champions IF Sylvia)

It's a 2-leg playoff, beginning at the site of the Divison 1 team. Away goals rule is in effect. If the scores are tied after 2 legs, there is a 30-minute overtime, in which the away goal rule is NOT in effect, and then penalty kicks if necessary. That will also be the rule for the eventual playoff between Brommapojkarna and whoever finishes in 12th place in the Allsvenskan.

The Superettan playoffs first legs will be tomorrow, with the return matches this weekend.

I think Assyriska have a decent shot at staying up, we'll see how they fare tomorrow night"""

No worries khon

hahaha congrats

how did you download it to your HD ? I heard there are programs out there that can download from google video and youtube.
bad thing for me is that i couldn?t understand anything in that documentary it was mostly Syrian and Swedish.

Driv3r said:
No worries khon

hahaha congrats

how did you download it to your HD ? I heard there are programs out there that can download from google video and youtube.bad thing for me is that i couldn?t understand anything in that documentary it was mostly Syrian and Swedish.

yeah there is i have this mag at home which i cannot find anymore that showed you how to go abouts d/ling for youtube...etc...don't you just hate it when you cannot find something when you need it? and when you don't need it ..its always in your face!

Thank you very much for the link to the documentary about Assyriska ...

This topic will be stickied, not only because I am an Assyriska fan but because it contains one of the most succesfull achievements of the Assyrians in the diaspora

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ASSYRISKA

c'mon assyriska. really the must win. or else we all have a problem. assyriska must rise again like in 2003.

go assyriska.

btw. don't you think many swedish people want assyriska to loose, because they are immigrants. (for US guys, europe is not like america, they see us as immigrants even if your grandpa was the first to come here.)

Assyriska, has to do this. The pressure must be huge on them. They started well but ended up lousy. I say this again they have to get scorers. Without goals they can't win.

Don't kid yourself even in North America there is discrimination. Not as much as Europe but there is.

I'd pay anything to see this game live or even on TV. Anyways, God bless Assyriska and lets do it.

ACANA said:
The game is not listed anywhere. I can't find live scores. Do you guys know where I can get the score.

www.soccerstand.com and www.livescore.com  most of the times.

assyriska should survive this, but after this it will begin.

we assyrians must see that assyriska is more than a footballclub.

go assyriska

(really the assyriska bageeye movies at google video are lol  :wavetowel: )

Driv3r said:
No worries khon

hahaha congrats

how did you download it to your HD ? I heard there are programs out there that can download from google video and youtube.
bad thing for me is that i couldn?t understand anything in that documentary it was mostly Syrian and Swedish.

When you have Mozilla Firefox you can install Videodownload. You can download any video from Youtube or Google to your harddisk. But you need a special player and program to convert them. When you are online I will send it to you.

tihe-othur said:
btw. don't you think many Swedish people want assyriska to loose, because they are immigrants. (for US guys, europe is not like america, they see us as immigrants even if your grandpa was the first to come here.)

I don?t care what Swedish people think because there will always be racism in football but my only concern is what Assyriska fans (In Sweden) think of us.

FYI Guys

Q Is there anyway of watching the matches?
? ? ? ?

A

Well, this is late, but as far as I could see, these matches aren't being televised anyway, so no harm. In any event, Assyriska drew 0-0 in their match, while V?sby got an away goal advantage in a 1-1 draw. Assyriska play their match on Saturday, needing an outright win, or a 0-0 draw, and luck in overtime or the penalties, to stay up. Any draw other than 0-0 would allow Bunkeflo to win the tie on away goals. V?sby play on Sunday, needing an 0-0 draw, or an outright win to stay up. A 1-1 draw in that match would lead to an overtime, and any other draw would give Sirius the win on away goals.

As for the proposed expansion of the Allsvenskan, that will be formally posed to the clubs at a meeting on December 9. Aftonbladet ran a poll a couple of weeks ago, and right now 12 of 14 current Allsvenskan sides, all 16 Superettan sides, and the 24 regional FA's are in favor of expansion. The only opposition to the plan seems to be coming from Malm? and IFK G?teborg. Should the plans be approved, as seems likely, in 2007 only the last placed team in the Allsvenskan will be relegated. The top 3 will come up from the Superettan to form the new 16-club Allsvenskan. Relegation out of the Superettan won't be affected, and that division will also remain at 16 clubs. The bottom 2 should be automatically relegated, replaced by the Division 1 champions, and the also-ran from the Allsvenskan. In 2008, the normal 2-down/1-playoff structure will return.

Translated article.

Crosses better than loss
pending out against Bunkeflo does not let perhaps particularly impressing but in times that these can the to be gold worth. The the first strait game of two has been played and the last game that is played home in S?dert?lje learn become an open history. Unfortunately, nobody could from webbteamet near product the wide game and thereof knows we not how the game picture saw out, but so where afterwards feels crosses very comfortable. The positive was that the guys held what the to assure, i. e. to not release in an objective. This can namely become crucial on Sunday.
Plays we disciplined and manages our opportunities well so should not Bunkeflo have something to set towards. But on the other hand is the ball round and anything can happen.
One longer kr?nika turns up on the game day, and one and other interview.
Tihe Assyriska!

first game against bunkeflo was 0-0.

29 october the next match will be played in sodertalje (assyriska's place)

assyriska must win. 0-0 is okay, but extra time will be played. other draw score will be fatal.

but assyriska will win at home!!

Guys,

I just found this:
Bunkeflo, without Igor Sypniewski, coped with 0-0 home against Assyriska in the first round of the Superttan playoff.

Assyriska, as late as last year played in the Swedish Premier Division, must now win at home on Sunday in order to not go from second to the third division.

Do you guys know how they played. who had the upper hand. Strange this Assyriska team, they have thousands of fans worlwide and they don't even inofrm them properly.

I believe they will win.

Honestly Driver, I don't know what the article is saying. This is translation. I agree with you though that we should help this team succeed to reach and win the Allsvenskan

if many rich assyrians would help a little bit, assyriska could get some OR KEEP some good players. many players become good and leave.

it's all about this ??? , $$$

with the help of assyriska we can put some political pressure. assyriska did this with assyrian martyr day and Turkey was pissed of.

Man i hope we win i know there will be a big crowd home game we cant loss

COME ON ASSYRISKA.

assyriska2a.jpg

assyriska1a.jpg

Zoran Manovic: ?I believe we have good opportunities to win?
despite a rib damage and a point row lung for only a short time since, plays backresen Zoran Manovic for the team. He got still a report last Wednesday but bites together and gives everything in order to we will stay left in Superettan. A loss on Sunday is according to Zoran unthinkable.
- it wants to I not even to intend on. Then, I would speak in words that disaster and confusion, says Zoran destiny saturated.

why not.

btw. aren't there any swedish assyriska fans over here.

i think their afraid we will overload them with questions haha.

go assyriska

:giggle:

Guys it is a good idea but if you want to make it a successful website we need the cooperation and help of Zelge Fans and Assyriska FF and without them it would be impossible.

I ask Daniel from Zelge fans not long ago about a English section to their website he said it?s a good idea but unfortunately not enough resources.  :imsorry:

Khayet Gabareh Assyriska FF

Back