Assyriska Info & Photos

ACANA

Guys,

Can we dedicate this thread to our beloved team "Assyriska", by filling it with any relevant info & Photos of whatever deals with the team.

ACANA said:
Guys,

Can we dedicate this thread to our beloved team "Assyriska", by filling it with any relevant info & Photos of whatever deals with the team.

"our beloved team Assyriska" doesnt even return our emails.

Driv3r,

You are so right. I have sent them emails but have not gotten any replies. Do they not know English that well or what?

That is why I think they need to have info in English in their web site.

my friend called this guy that take care of the assyriska stuff and he told her his english is not that good so she had to talk arabic or sweidsh with him...thats sad because they know people from other countries is visiting their page and wanna order clothes and etc

Thank Carro,

Is there no Assyrian in Sweden that knows how to write in English. Let them write in Arabic then.

ACANA said:
Driv3r,

You are so right. I have sent them emails but have not gotten any replies. Do they not know English that well or what?

That is why I think they need to have info in English in their web site.

there was this guy who would always returned my emails after 24hours in english and their english link would get updated as often as their homepage.
but i dont know what happen to him lol

What about translation web sites. I mean a web site that is able to translate from Swedish to English.

Also, thier web site lacks video files of thier games. Not even info on how to purchase the documentary that won the Beverley Hills golden award.

ACANA said:
What about translation web sites. I mean a web site that is able to translate from Swedish to English.

Also, thier web site lacks video files of thier games. Not even info on how to purchase the documentary that won the Beverley Hills golden award.

i have tried that using the following website
(since their english link has not been updated since august 2005)
http://www.worldlingo.com/en/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html
but when you do translate it... it just doesnt make sence sounds kinda funny too. lol

Great Job Driv,

What do you make of Assyriska, I mean don't they want more info out or what. I mean it does not make sense to me that they neglect 90% of thier fans that are non Swedish speaking.

ACANA said:
Great Job Driv,

What do you make of Assyriska, I mean don't they want more info out or what. I mean it does not make sense to me that they neglect 90% of thier fans that are non Swedish speaking.

i think its just a communication problem its not only non-Swedish fans who are having trouble communicating with the club. I have been liasing with an auction company in sweden they have been helping me out they told me even they are having problems trying to contact the club.

What they should have is one designate member from each country or state. This way they can build up ideas & build up fan base.

That would be a great idea but who knows if they want that exposure tho.

Maybe they only want Assyriska Club for the Sweds.

I would love to know how to get the jersey and how to get the channels that show their games live.

yeah doesnt look good
They need 9 points to catch up with IF Brommapojkarna
the 1st 3 teams make it to the 1st division.

yeah its a great website its the official Zelge fans website.

They drew 1-1 yesterday not going too good :(

Lag S  P
  Trelleborgs FF 22  48
  IF Brommapojkarna 23  47

?rebro SK 22  42

Landskrona BoIS 23  39
  IFK Norrk?ping 22  38
  Ljungskile SK 23  34
  Falkenbergs FF 23  29
  J?nk?pings S?dra 23  29
  Degerfors IF 22  28
  ?tvidabergs FF 21  27