Ladies: Relationships with physically weaken men

ultoMa

Question for the ladies, but if you dudes want to throw in your opinions, feel free.

Ladies: would you ever get in serious relationship with a physically weaker man?  why or why not?

please comment on whether you think it would be a drawback or whether it wouldn't be a problem and explain why.

women say they want good guys but they reallly want pricks who beat em and abuse them because they are so insecure

Ashur1985 said:
women say they want good guys but they reallly want pricks who beat em and abuse them because they are so insecure

Yes, yes, that is absolutely true.  We enjoy being beaten and abused  :bangin:

baklawa said:
Any weapon will do, but yeah hammers help beat the insecurity out of us.

Well then.

ultoMa said:
Question for the ladies, but if you dudes want to throw in your opinions, feel free.

Ladies: would you ever get in serious relationship with a physically weaker man?  why or why not?

please comment on whether you think it would be a drawback or whether it wouldn't be a problem and explain why.

Weaker than the woman or a girly man in general?

Hookah said:
Well then.

Weaker than the woman or a girly man in general?

physically weaker.  The dude is perfectly 'normal'...whatever that means, but he is not very strong. 

No matter what they say, girls want a guy with washboard abs and breasts bigger than theirs.

I love how these guys, most still sporting peach fuzz and who wouldn't know what to do with a woman if they had a map, are now freakin experts on what women want.  I'm lookin at you Davey  :razz:

As to the original question, personally speaking I never sought any He-Man type of a guy.  But yeah, it is nice having someone around who can lift things my sorry ishta can't, and open those pesky jars without having to take a knife to it and hit it around the edges like I do.

baklawa said:
I love how these guys, most still sporting peach fuzz and who wouldn't know what to do with a woman if they had a map, are now freakin experts on what women want.  I'm lookin at you Davey  :razz:

As to the original question, personally speaking I never sought any He-Man type of a guy.  But yeah, it is nice having someone around who can lift things my sorry ishta can't, and open those pesky jars without having to take a knife to it and hit it around the edges like I do.

just answer the question without the run-around.  You're basically implying that you wouldn't be in a serious relationship with a physically weaker man, but i'm not entirely sure.  Would you or not and why?

ultoMa said:
just answer the question without the run-around.  You're basically implying that you wouldn't be in a serious relationship with a physically weaker man, but i'm not entirely sure.  Would you or not and why?

Given how pathetically physically weak I am, that was never a concern. Anyone weaker would probably qualify for entrance into WussLand.  To me, someone who is mentally weak is far more of a turn-off than being physically weak.

On a serious note, my husband is no spring chicken (unlike me  :mrgreen:), and he's been having some joint problems lately that prevent him from doing things he once could do with no problems -- like lifting heavy objects.  And, no, it doesn't bother me at all, or make me think any less of him.

baklawa said:
Given how pathetically physically weak I am, that was never a concern. Anyone weaker would probably qualify for entrance into WussLand.  To me, someone who is mentally weak is far more of a turn-off than being physically weak.

On a serious note, my husband is no spring chicken (unlike me  :mrgreen:), and he's been having some joint problems lately that prevent him from doing things he once could do with no problems -- like lifting heavy objects.  And, no, it doesn't bother me at all, or make me think any less of him.

i'm still not clear with you.  Is your husband physically weaker than you?  I don't get it...can you just be crystal clear?

ultoMa said:
i'm still not clear with you.  Is your husband physically weaker than you?  I don't get it...can you just be crystal clear?

No, he isn't physically weaker than me  Yes, he is weaker now than he used to be.  No, that does not bother me.  No, his physical strength was never a factor in our relationship.  Would it have been if he was a major weakling who could be blown over by a feather?  Highly doubtful.

Physically weaker how? You mean someone smaller and slighter than me and who faints at the sight of cockroaches? Then no I wouldnt be attracted to someone like that. Does that make me bad? Raba len takhmoneh lol

I'm sure most men are not attracted to butch women who are stronger than them.

baklawa said:

Yeah especially as the question was for the ladies.  :giggle:

I don't know much about the differences in anatomy between men and women...but aren't most men stronger than women anyway?  Don't men have more muscle mass and women have more body fat (for breeding purposes)? So I think it would actually be very hard to find a man who is weaker than the woman he is with. Unless of course she's a big, beastly behemoth and he's a scrawny little piqqa. Cause in my experience, even men that were much smaller than me in both height and width were still stronger than me. But let's say I was with a man who I was stronger than, it wouldn't turn me off in one bit. If he was a big p***y though, that would be a different story. To me, it's not a man's physical strength that makes him a real urza, it's his fearlessness and protectiveness. 

Yes...I like a protective man  :blush2:

Rita Lazar said:
I don't know much about the differences in anatomy between men and women...but aren't most men stronger than women anyway?  Don't men have more muscle mass and women have more body fat (for breeding purposes)? So I think it would actually be very hard to find a man who is weaker than the woman he is with. Unless of course she's a big, beastly behemoth and he's a scrawny little piqqa. Cause in my experience, even men that were much smaller than me in both height and width were still stronger than me. But let's say I was with a man who I was stronger than, it wouldn't turn me off in one bit. If he was a big p***y though, that would be a different story. To me, it's not a man's physical strength that makes him a real urza, it's his fearlessness and protectiveness. 

Yes...I like a protective man  :blush2:

You're not alone  :shades:

Ina protective, la jealous shedana

ultoMa said:

Well most women like that comfortable feeling of protection that most men naturally offer, especially to the women they love.  As for physically weaker, it would be a slight turn off if for example, i can lift a pack of water or something, and he really can't.  It just makes a woman feel less womanly, because here she is, doing something more masculine than her own husband/boyfriend.  Not only does it take away from his manhood, but it also takes away from her womanhood, and that's why personally to me, it would be a turn off, but im not completely opposed to the idea, because for all i know the guy (who is physically weaker than me) might be the most sweetest man and the best thing to ever happen to me.  then, i guess, my emotions and feelings would overwhelm the fact that he is physically weaker than me, and i'd look past it and possibly begin a serious relationship. hopefully that answers ur question... :)

Why are some, if not most, Assyrian women insecure?  Is it just based on the fact that most of our families are patriarchal? I don't come from one, so I wouldn't know.

Back