Khzeemon modeewa braya gu London, U.K...

when I see things like this, my blood boils, so I would rather not watch.

Liberal policies at play here.

ASHOOR

ASHOOR said:
when I see things like this, my blood boils, so I would rather not watch.

Liberal policies at play here.

ASHOOR
Tell me about it. I didn't watch too, because I can't stand to watch Muslims protesting against the Jews, America, the west, and yet they have no problem with ISIS or terrorism.

Yet these kalbeh have the audacity to cry "racism" and "islamaphobe" when we criticize their barbaric ideology. Get the hell off London if you can't stand Jewish people (who are usually, on average, far more liberalized and educated).

Every member of that crowd should be deported.

As a liberal myself, I agree that some liberals take it too far, mainly the far left ones. I'm glad that Bill Maher and Pat Condell laugh at them.

Neon said:
... and yet they have no problem with ISIS or terrorism.

And the peaceful and humble muslims always say 'but the people you see doing these terrible things on the media are a very small percentage of muslims who have radical views'. But that begs me to ask then where are the huge percentages of muslims who are against this? None, barely any muslims protesting against ISIS or begging for peace.

Neon said:
Every member of that crowd should be deported.

For the sake of the future safety of London I strongly agree with you. If they are not deported they should at least be added to a watch-list, but I'm sure their intelligence agency and even our intelligence agencies have this recorded.

Muslims whine and cry about the Crusades but they don't stop and think about Muhammad's crusade...

Neon said:
Yes, and you should lead them.

:clap: :wavetowel:

Majority of crusades in the middle east were successful as the European Christians killed every Muslim and Jew in Jerusalem.
Until they stopped and the Turks in the east came and took over .. -.-

Where shall we crusade first?

I also dont like to watch these things, guys. but im glad ive seen a few things here and there, just so that i KNOW who they are and what theyre made of.

Dont become friends with them.
dont respect them.
its amazing to see though, manyy muslims were turning to christianity, from a revelation of God , a dream whatever. They broadcast these on arabic christian channels.

Even Jesus prophesised about this [before arabs or muslims even existed, can u believe it? wouldnt u wanna live in jesus time when they ddnt exist :D ]
Look at this;

:angel4: John 16 16:  ?I have said all these things to you to keep you from falling away.  They will put you out of the synagogues. Indeed, the hour is coming when whoever kills you will think he is offering service to God.  And they will do these things because they have not known the Father, nor me.  But I have said these things to you, that when their hour comes you may remember that I told them to you.'  :angel4:

When my nana was a little girl walking to school, a mushelmana boy or boys used to throw rocks at her but she was too scared to tell the police, only her mum knew. & that was when iraq was 'better'/

Back