Gilgamesh restaurant in London UK

Wigger Will

Check out this newly opened restaurant in Chalk Farm, London. Apparently it cost at least ?12 million to build and is completely based on the Babylonian artifacts in the British Museum. There is a fantastic picture of it in the Metro today on p 25. The food review wasn't very good but WHO CARES??? It's worth going to see it anyway. Please, please look at the gallery section on this website... amazing!

www.gilgameshbar.com/[url=http://]]]www.gilgameshbar.com/

holy f*ck balls.... :jawdrop:

that looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freakin' awesome  :2hearts: :2hearts:  I WANNA GO!! 

Who cares about the food... did u see that bar?? WOW!!  When i come to England... im going there.. and i'll be sitting in one of those bar stools from open til close... sooo pretty  :2hearts:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Why wasn't that there in April when I was in England  :blink:

That's it, I have to go back pronto, it's a sign!

atourina said:
holy f*ck balls.... :jawdrop:

that looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freakin' awesome  :2hearts: :2hearts:  I WANNA GO!! 

Who cares about the food... did u see that bar?? WOW!!  When i come to England... im going there.. and i'll be sitting in one of those bar stools from open til close... sooo pretty  :2hearts:

hopefully we will be going next year  :wavetowel:

IF YOU GO, ILL MEET YOU THERE  :razz:

I just have to O.D. on some anti-barfing medication for the 7.5 hour plane ride, and we're good to go!!!!!  :clap:

yeah.. anita.. im going to amsterdam without u guys though.. i dont want the parents knowing how much weed i smoke  :baby:

may..  7.5 hours isnt bad at all... pull an all nighter.. and sleep during the plane ride

That is absolutely gorgeous!!!  Bravo!  If you guys go, take pics and tell us how it was.  Wow yani really I am very impressed.

I forgot to tell everyone about it sorry.

It has only just opened, i know the girl who's working on it's PR we were invited to go to the opening. It has been covered in the press quite a bit including Arena Magazine. I'm going to go soon!

I have this weekend and all next week to explore London if I want. Anybody down to go to this bar for some dinner and drinks?

ohhhhhhhhhh david... since ur gonna be in london.. i wanna go out for drinks  :mrgreen:

(damn you for being in the WRONG london)  :ranting:

atourina said:
yeah.. anita.. im going to amsterdam without u guys though.. i dont want the parents knowing how much weed i smoke  :baby:

may..  7.5 hours isnt bad at all... pull an all nighter.. and sleep during the plane ride

go ahead.. i want to goto Italy  :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:

david said:
Wait a second... why is their menu all Japanese food...

i think it's being marketed as 'pan asian' so they can have Babylonian decor with Thai/Jap food. Very random I know.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG look at this place! how freakin amazing!!! Look at the detail in everything! down to the backs of the chairs!! wowwwwwwwwwooww

Back