Assyrian reproduction: How many children are you planning to have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The misogyny and anti-homosexuality emanating from the both of you is quite discouraging.
very anti-progressive

ins001 said:
The misogyny and anti-homosexuality emanating from the both of you is quite discouraging.
very anti-progressive

Im glad i can be part of an assyrian forum and i hate to have this stoopid debate sorta things but i must reply i guess.

Alaha , the GOD of the whole universe, the father of Esho Mshekha, the beloved, bigger than you, is Anti-homosexuality.
Jesus christ, is Anti-homosexuality.
Every real believer from the oldddddd old testament times in israel, the greeks, the jews, even the real jews of today, [even mushelmaneh!! btw ] are Anti-homosexuality.
The Bible, is Anti-homosexuality.
Real believers, should be Anti-Sin.

Homosexuality is sin. God promised from both testaments, those who practice such things will NEVER go into Heaven, unless they turn from their sin, repent etc. And anti progressive? What you wanna progress in this world? more sin? Its a beautiful thing to see two people sharing some Godly truths, #donthate

So what are we saying, that is discouraging? :D Im not encouraging gays to go and kill themselves and die in hell or anything like that.
If you want every believer to shut up about God's truth then you tell every unbeliever to shut up about pro-homosexuality.

It doesnt work. You see?  :biggrin: :giggle: :cool2:

Like Jesus said. What do you gain, if you gain the WHOLE WORLD but lose your own soul [in hell] ?  :biggrin: :cool2: :cowboy: :artist: :razz:

Brata_Shleeta said:
Im glad i can be part of an assyrian forum and i hate to have this stoopid debate sorta things but i must reply i guess.

Alaha , the GOD of the whole universe, the father of Esho Mshekha, the beloved, bigger than you, is Anti-homosexuality.
Jesus christ, is Anti-homosexuality.
Every real believer from the oldddddd old testament times in israel, the greeks, the jews, even the real jews of today, [even mushelmaneh!! btw ] are Anti-homosexuality.
The Bible, is Anti-homosexuality.
Real believers, should be Anti-Sin.

Homosexuality is sin. God promised from both testaments, those who practice such things will NEVER go into Heaven, unless they turn from their sin, repent etc. And anti progressive? What you wanna progress in this world? more sin? Its a beautiful thing to see two people sharing some Godly truths, #donthate

So what are we saying, that is discouraging? :D Im not encouraging gays to go and kill themselves and die in hell or anything like that.
If you want every believer to shut up about God's truth then you tell every unbeliever to shut up about pro-homosexuality.

It doesnt work. You see?  :biggrin: :giggle: :cool2:

Like Jesus said. What do you gain, if you gain the WHOLE WORLD but lose your own soul [in hell] ?  :biggrin: :cool2: :cowboy: :artist: :razz:

and this is why Christianity is dying in the west...

Domanic said:
and this is why Christianity is dying in the west...

Christianity will never die.
Most people in the world are losing their faith and most will not believe.

Whats your problem, Domanic? Are you Assyrian, btw?
All your posts are about mushelmaneh or these sorts of things. Its like you dont know what to believe and you jump from topic to topic. This is an Assyrian forum, why cause trouble between Assyrians? do you think the west is better than atorayeh ? why are you here then? rhetorical questions ;)

Kosovo1389 said:
Believe me, I also feel happy and excited to know that the Assyrian girls in California are just here and there are people who care about our people and ethnicity and church like you. I am from Los Angeles, I was born here and have lived here my entire life and the only thing I see is either hypocritical Assyrian leaders who want to say Assyria and not care about it or the rest who forget to speak Assyrian and marry Assyrian people. Most Assyrian leaders in Los Angeles aren't the best role models, so I try harder. I am a very religious person, Isho Mshikha died for you and me. I would never lie and say that I am patriotic or religious if I wasn't. I tell people who I am. I had a lot of Yugoslav friends growing up, so I always talk about Yugoslav music here with Assyrian people. I want you and everyone else to know who I am judge me but not have to guess who I am and try to figure out if you are right. I want to give everyone a fair shake.

Thank you so much for understanding me. Thank you for defending traditional Assyrian norms and defending Christianity. I pray and read the Bible everyday, and I go to church every Sunday. But believing and defending the truth is what counts even more. You just made God very happy! I am glad that you don't think that my standards are too high, because for almost all girls in California this would probably be unrealistic to them. I definitely want to have a wife and not just kids. I only want to be Assyrian and Christian, I don't want that much more. Thank you so much for understanding my dreams.

'But believing and defending the truth is what counts even more' << Thats such a true thing to say :O Very good statement!
Well, dont be discouraged, & Alaha Barekhlokh! We share the same dreams. :biggrin: Another reason for people like us to have 100 babies: Get maqemekh bnoneh o bnateh makh deyan, mhomneh be Alaha o honaneh!!  :giggle:

Brata_Shleeta said:
Christianity will never die.
Most people in the world are losing their faith and most will not believe.

Whats your problem, Domanic? Are you Assyrian, btw?
All your posts are about mushelmaneh or these sorts of things. Its like you dont know what to believe and you jump from topic to topic. This is an Assyrian forum, why cause trouble between Assyrians? do you think the west is better than atorayeh ? why are you here then? rhetorical questions ;)

Christianity is a big fat myth, no doubt it is if you actually open up the bible you will see it is.

Talking snake?
Opening of the sea?
Adam and Eve?
Noah's ark?
Jesus in general?
Creationism?

Public schools teach Evolution, I suggest reading about it instead of looking at 2000+ year old ancient texts.

They are lots of evidence of Evolution, we have dug up the bones of ancestors from apes too modern day homosaipean.

How is the earth 6000 years old? When scientific and technological advancements helped us understand more by using isotopes that can determine up to at least 50 000 years, just recently scientists found out that the earth might be 70 Million years older.

Marriage is not universal it was man made all these things are man made religion, language, culture ect.

Get with the times and stop acting like a Anti-west Muslim..

"do you think the west is better ?"

Of course it is, is their another place out their that is better then the west?  unlike the Muslims who came and kicked us out of the middle east and now spreading their cancer through out Europe.

Brata_Shleeta said:
'But believing and defending the truth is what counts even more' << Thats such a true thing to say :O Very good statement!
Well, dont be discouraged, & Alaha Barekhlokh! We share the same dreams. :biggrin: Another reason for people like us to have 100 babies: Get maqemekh bnoneh o bnateh makh deyan, mhomneh be Alaha o honaneh!!  :giggle:

Firstly, Alaha qa diyakh barekh, and believe me, I never get discouraged. I am 27 years old, I have a ton of health problems, and I working on a Ph.D. I also have a boss who can be described as a madman. God has given me a lot of patience. I don?t know how or why I am alive, or how my life doesn?t drive me out of my mind, but I know it is because God is watching over me. I am glad to know that just 1 other person shares the same dreams I do. We live in a world where ?mhomne o honane? are sold off for those who are ?mashpirane, zipane, o qlibaye.? It is very sad but this is the truth. Righteous people should have kids but in the end people who are ?sarsaree? and ?khampeh? end up with a ton of kids just so they can play hooky from life and say that they are too busy. Life is real, not a DVD. There is no way to escape it, pause or rewind it, or fast forward it. You are maybe the only person here who understands what I am saying. My mom didn?t have even 2 kids, just me. But life was serious and complicated, and she understood that, that is why I turned out decent. Your mom only had you, but she obviously done everything right because you understand what is going on in the world. So I hope a person like you definitely has more than 1 or 2 kids.

These topics being discussed here are so silly and I don?t even know why I am responding some people but the Bible clearly tells us that homosexuality is a mortal sin and they will not see the Kingdom unless they acknowledge their sins and repent in His name. If Dominic is gay, that doesn?t mean it is okay to be gay, that just means he is gay. We as Christians sometimes think it is okay because the Old Testament says so, but most of the Old Testament is still valid for us, except whatever was discussed in the Council of Jerusalem in Acts chapter 15. 1 Corinthians 6:9 is your one way ticket to understanding the stance of homosexuality in Christianity. Homosexuality was a Western creation. But the west was wahshiy, we Assyrians have them literally everything they had, thanks to Trebeta who went to Trier.

Firstly, it was a donkey that talked. We Assyrians call it khmara d? bool?aun. It was in Numbers 22:21-39. In Exodus 14:21, Moses was exalted as the Red Sea opened for him. This is clearly imaginable even from a scientific perspective because there are certain maritime natural disasters that induce such phenomena. So it isn?t completely out of psyche to imagine it happening in ancient times. The ark as described in Genesis has been discovered in the Ararat Mountains, which is not surprising at all since Noah was from the Middle East. Even hardened atheists believe in Jesus existing and living as a public figure, so that part is just out of the question to continue discussing. As for creation, if evolution can be proven to a reasonable doubt, I would be shocked because it would involve proving a long term eradication of all chimpanzees just to begin with and explaining how or why they came back. God gave us marriage, language, culture, and even the extraterrestrial flora and fauna. Atheism was popularized by Hitchens who himself was annihilated by George Galloway on TV for being a salesman trying to get rich and never got back any credibility. 

God punishes sin. History teaches us this. Even the greatest Indo-European Empire after Assyria, Sindh was destroyed. Mohenjo-Daro and Harappa were annihilated in a most epic and apocalyptic manner that leaves archaeologists baffled to this day. The Mahabharata tells of "combat where explosions of final weapons decimated entire armies, causing crowds of warriors with steeds and elephants and weapons to be carried away as if they were dry leaves of trees." It "describes a perpendicular explosion with its billowing smoke clouds as consecutive openings of giant parasols." It goes on to describe the "contamination of food and people's hair falling out."

God also rewards the righteous. The Moravian Serbs in 1389 also faced an existential threat, when their identity was jeopardized and their entire future lineage placed into question as Kosovo was invaded by Sultan Murad I. Likewise, we saw an act of God coupled with 3 valiant men rise up to defend Kosovo in the fields of Gazimestan, near what is today Pri?tina. Saint Lazar, after encountering a falcon which was consumed by the spirit of Saint Elijah, decided to give up his Earthly life for the Heavenly and Eternal Kingdom, and fight Sultan Murad. Saint Lazar was martyred, Milo? Obili? slew Murad, and Pavle Orlovi? died an epic death where he asked not to die with dry lips, and a virgin girl gave him a jug of wine to drink.

The Turkish Wedding is a story of an Assyrian man?s coworker in Urmia, when an ethnic Turk was getting married. A Kurdish coworker approached the bek (emcee), and yelled ?ay mukhtar? and offered him 5000 toman (that's about $700 in today's money) to play a Kurdish tune. The bek pulled 5000 toman out of his pocket, told him to take all 10,000 toman and not make him commit such treason against his Turkish race by playing a Kurdish song. He said ?this is a Turkish wedding; we cannot play a Kurdish song, or any song that is not Turkish.? This was a very valuable of how God gave wisdom and benevolence to a righteous man in a time of tribulation, even though this guy was a Muslim and Turkish.

The Five Wells of Ioannina, in 19th century Greece, were defended against the brutal forces of the Ottoman Mazap, when three men: Zenel ?elo, his comrade Ja?e Mavro, and a homeless man fought against the most ruthless army on the face of the Earth. Three men slew Mylazim (the leader of the Ottoman armed forces) and Binbashi (the colonial Ottoman chieftain of Ioannina). Three men saved a tree in Mashkullore from being uprooted. God gave wisdom and benevolence to these three impoverished righteous men in a time of tribulation, even though they were Albanians.

Kosovo1389 said:
I generally prefer to describe myself as traditional, I am not much into conservative politics. My standards are actually quite low. I only want an Assyrian woman who speaks Assyrian and is interested in marriage and having 3 kids Inshallah. Also, I have nothing against anyone, gay or straight. I just feel that rainbow families and step families are not my cup of chai. I respectfully disagree with clergy like Kasper who believe in it. I have nothing against him, I just disagree with him in stratifying different classifications together. All in all, we are together in one boat on this planet and as God's children. The only thing I see is like how women aren't ordained in the Church, not that it is misogyny per se (in my view it isn't buteven if it is, the thought process must change away from misogyny to reflect ecclesiastical reality of gender as part of God's creation), it is just a stratification. 
A lot of Assyrian women nowadays, especially those in their 20s, won't meet your standards - You even said that they can't speak Assyrian, the most of them. I think you should give them a try. I have met a lot of English-speaking Assyrian women that are very traditional. :)
Brata_Shleeta said:
if you dont believe in the holy book yet, then you wont regard my comment as truthful  :artist:
You answered your own question correctly...

Dude, there are only like 5 verses that are against homosexuality. You people make them a helluva big deal. There are way more verses about gossiping, lying, killing, women, etc. Why NOT pick on those? Oh and Jesus didn't say anything about homosexuals...

Why should we not be pro-homosexuals? You have no rights to stop us. Pro-homosexuals, anyway, have nothing to do with Christianity or religion. All we want is the rights to be with the opposite sex (yes, I'm a gay Assyrian myself). 

You should, rather, leave us alone and live your life. Other religions don't mind gays, like Buddhism. So why should we listen to the Abrahamic religions?  :blink:

Neon said:
A lot of Assyrian women nowadays, especially those in their 20s, won't meet your standards - You even said that they can't speak Assyrian, the most of them. I think you should give them a try. I have met a lot of English-speaking Assyrian women that are very traditional. :)You answered your own question correctly...
Dude, there are only like 5 verses that are against homosexuality. You people make them a helluva big deal. There are way more verses about gossiping, lying, killing, women, etc. Why NOT pick on those? Oh and Jesus didn't say anything about homosexuals...

Why should we not be pro-homosexuals? You have no rights to stop us. Pro-homosexuals, anyway, have nothing to do with Christianity or religion. All we want is the rights to be with the opposite sex (yes, I'm a gay Assyrian myself). 

You should, rather, leave us alone and live your life. Other religions don't mind gays, like Buddhism. So why should we listen to the Abrahamic religions?  :blink:

I already know that most Assyrian women in their 20?s wouldn?t meet by standards and don?t speak Assyrian, but I was talking about LA and not the world or even America as a whole. I don?t know how a girl who doesn?t speak our language could be traditional, I am not planning on trying such thing out anytime soon.

Now going back to homosexuality, nobody is making it a big deal, it is a big deal. All mortal sins are serious and should be regarded as such. Everything in Galatians 5 should be taken very seriously. Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, and revellings are all heathen acts committed by heathens. When it talks about licentiousness, hello, it is talking about gay people. I am not saying everyone is gonna go be a sorcerer or idolater, or even an alcoholic, but we have to remember that even the smaller things like  jealousy, anger, temper, partying, envy, and getting into arguments is ungodly. I told you my boss is essentially a madman, and that was where I figured out why God tells us to stay away from anger.

You couldn?t be a homosexual or supporting homosexuality and practice Christianity. That is like telling a Japanese Shinto to not cremate their dead. You couldn?t have it both ways. It is either one or the other. I know there are plenty of Christian and even Assyrian priests who accept homosexuality and concelebrate with gay clergy and offer communion to gays but that doesn?t make it right by any sense stretch of the imagination. If you want to be a Buddhist, go right ahead. I know an Assyrian lady with a husband and kids who are Buddhists. However, you have to separate everything from each other. Homosexuality and Buddhism mesh, with Christianity it doesn?t. Buddhism and being Assyrian doesn?t mesh. Some things mesh and some things don?t.

Kosovo1389 said:
Now going back to homosexuality, nobody is making it a big deal, it is a big deal. All mortal sins are serious and should be regarded as such. Everything in Galatians 5 should be taken very seriously. Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, and revellings are all heathen acts committed by heathens. When it talks about licentiousness, hello, it is talking about gay people. I am not saying everyone is gonna go be a sorcerer or idolater, or even an alcoholic, but we have to remember that even the smaller things like  jealousy, anger, temper, partying, envy, and getting into arguments is ungodly. I told you my boss is essentially a madman, and that was where I figured out why God tells us to stay away from anger.

You couldn?t be a homosexual or supporting homosexuality and practice Christianity. That is like telling a Japanese Shinto to not cremate their dead. You couldn?t have it both ways. It is either one or the other. I know there are plenty of Christian and even Assyrian priests who accept homosexuality and concelebrate with gay clergy and offer communion to gays but that doesn?t make it right by any sense stretch of the imagination. If you want to be a Buddhist, go right ahead. I know an Assyrian lady with a husband and kids who are Buddhists. However, you have to separate everything from each other. Homosexuality and Buddhism mesh, with Christianity it doesn?t. Buddhism and being Assyrian doesn?t mesh. Some things mesh and some things don?t.
The part where I spoke about homosexuals was directed at Brata Shleeta. Anyway....

Licentiousness is a lewd act - It can be a gay or straight. I do wholeheartedly agree that gay "Christians" are deluded. Those trigger-happy, people-pleasing, liberal Christians do integrate gays within Christianity because of Jesus's peaceful teachings. But then again, the bible is only 20% about Jesus. They have to take the other parts in consideration too. So I agree here. You either believe all of the bible or you do not.

All those sins that you mentioned like jealousy, anger, envy, drunkenness, etc, are negative traits. Homosexuality is an inborn, biological trait akin to handedness and eye colour. Yes, like heteros, we can also lust, drink, get angry, etc. The bible authors should've known better.

You're atypical Christian though. A lot of Christians do say "hey if you're gay, you can still believe in Jesus" (I'm guessing they want more and more people joining them). But you want the opposite to happen. Strange... :unsure:

Neon said:
The part where I spoke about homosexuals was directed at Brata Shleeta. Anyway....

Licentiousness is a lewd act - It can be a gay or straight. I do wholeheartedly agree that gay "Christians" are deluded. Those trigger-happy, people-pleasing, liberal Christians do integrate gays within Christianity because of Jesus's peaceful teachings. But then again, the bible is only 20% about Jesus. They have to take the other parts in consideration too. So I agree here. You either believe all of the bible or you do not.

All those sins that you mentioned like jealousy, anger, envy, drunkenness, etc, are negative traits. Homosexuality is an inborn, biological trait akin to handedness and eye colour. Yes, like heteros, we can also lust, drink, get angry, etc. The bible authors should've known better.

You're atypical Christian though. A lot of Christians do say "hey if you're gay, you can still believe in Jesus" (I'm guessing they want more and more people joining them). But you want the opposite to happen. Strange... :unsure:

Brata Shleeta is telling the truth 100%. If someone doesn't want to believe her, then that is a situation where subjectivity is defeating objectivity. I jus don't think that she should be run out of this forum where prides themselves in Beijing liberal and irreligious and open to everyone and everything.

I only believe in the New Testament and I am sure that a large chunk is about Jesus. I actually didn't mean licentiousness but rather lasciviousness. Lasciviousness is undoubtedly a code word for homosexuality in the scriptures. Homosexuality is a trait and never inborn. Our eye color or melanin is inborn but lifestyles are what we choose.

For example, I have held up my end of the bargain and haven't committed fornication because I want to wait until I get married. I am a virgin. That is a lifestyle. Also, please don't ever say that the authors of the Bible should have known better because the Bible was written by God in the form of sending the Paraclete descending upon the Apostles.

Kosovo1389 said:
Brata Shleeta is telling the truth 100%. If someone doesn't want to believe her, then that is a situation where subjectivity is defeating objectivity. I jus don't think that she should be run out of this forum where prides themselves in Beijing liberal and irreligious and open to everyone and everything.
Nobody's driving her out. She has the rights to remain here. For me, she isn't telling her truth. She is going by her own beliefs, as you are. My "truth" is based on the verifiable evidence of the earth's history, not a religious book.

I only believe in the New Testament and I am sure that a large chunk is about Jesus. I actually didn't mean licentiousness but rather lasciviousness. Lasciviousness is undoubtedly a code word for homosexuality in the scriptures. Homosexuality is a trait and never inborn. Our eye color or melanin is inborn but lifestyles are what we choose.
Well, yes, a good portion of NT is about Jesus. But if you include both the NT and OT then I'd say about 25% is messianic. Strange, the Christians who follow the NT and Jesus passionately tend to help gays into Christianity and say stuff like "no matter what you do, he still loves you". I find it odd that you're driving out the gay Christians out. I thought that doing this wasn't Jesus's thing? :confused:

Homosexuality is proven to be inborn (if not genetic). Just like your handedness. You can choose to write with your left hand (if you're right handed) and you can choose to sleep with the opposite sex (if you're gay), except that you will not be fulfilled. It will never work out. If your sexuality isn't inborn, then go and sleep with a man. You think you'll like it? Hardly.

Why am I attracted to men and you're not? Because both you and I know that you can't choose who you're attracted to...Spare a thought on this please and come back to me with a rational response.

Also, please don't ever say that the authors of the Bible should have known better because the Bible was written by God in the form of sending the Paraclete descending upon the Apostles.
Please don't ever say that a supernatural figure wrote it. For me, the biblical god is as fictitious as the Hindu gods, Pagan gods and the Sikh god. There is no evidence for them all.

Funny, you and I would agree about the nonexistent Pagan and Hindu gods, but when it comes to our god you will be put off. But that's the thing, you grow up in India you would've been a Hindu, in Thailand you would've been a Buddhist and if you were in Saudi Arabia you would've been a Muslim. That's how religion works.

The bible was written by superstitious humans over 2000 years ago, who were homophobic, sexist, uncivilized and egotistic. The only good parts of the bible, I give you that, was Jesus's teachings. Also, some of the stories (or should I say, myths) in the OT were fascinating and intriguing. That doesn't mean they are nonfiction. Jesus may have or may have not existed - We're not too sure, but evidence points out that he probably didn't.

Kosovo1389 said:
Firstly, Alaha qa diyakh barekh, and believe me, I never get discouraged. I am 27 years old, I have a ton of health problems, and I working on a Ph.D. I also have a boss who can be described as a madman. God has given me a lot of patience. I don?t know how or why I am alive, or how my life doesn?t drive me out of my mind, but I know it is because God is watching over me. I am glad to know that just 1 other person shares the same dreams I do. We live in a world where ?mhomne o honane? are sold off for those who are ?mashpirane, zipane, o qlibaye.? It is very sad but this is the truth. Righteous people should have kids but in the end people who are ?sarsaree? and ?khampeh? end up with a ton of kids just so they can play hooky from life and say that they are too busy. Life is real, not a DVD. There is no way to escape it, pause or rewind it, or fast forward it. You are maybe the only person here who understands what I am saying. My mom didn?t have even 2 kids, just me. But life was serious and complicated, and she understood that, that is why I turned out decent. Your mom only had you, but she obviously done everything right because you understand what is going on in the world. So I hope a person like you definitely has more than 1 or 2 kids.

These topics being discussed here are so silly and I don?t even know why I am responding some people but the Bible clearly tells us that homosexuality is a mortal sin and they will not see the Kingdom unless they acknowledge their sins and repent in His name. If Dominic is gay, that doesn?t mean it is okay to be gay, that just means he is gay. We as Christians sometimes think it is okay because the Old Testament says so, but most of the Old Testament is still valid for us, except whatever was discussed in the Council of Jerusalem in Acts chapter 15. 1 Corinthians 6:9 is your one way ticket to understanding the stance of homosexuality in Christianity. Homosexuality was a Western creation. But the west was wahshiy, we Assyrians have them literally everything they had, thanks to Trebeta who went to Trier.

Firstly, it was a donkey that talked. We Assyrians call it khmara d? bool?aun. It was in Numbers 22:21-39. In Exodus 14:21, Moses was exalted as the Red Sea opened for him. This is clearly imaginable even from a scientific perspective because there are certain maritime natural disasters that induce such phenomena. So it isn?t completely out of psyche to imagine it happening in ancient times. The ark as described in Genesis has been discovered in the Ararat Mountains, which is not surprising at all since Noah was from the Middle East. Even hardened atheists believe in Jesus existing and living as a public figure, so that part is just out of the question to continue discussing. As for creation, if evolution can be proven to a reasonable doubt, I would be shocked because it would involve proving a long term eradication of all chimpanzees just to begin with and explaining how or why they came back. God gave us marriage, language, culture, and even the extraterrestrial flora and fauna. Atheism was popularized by Hitchens who himself was annihilated by George Galloway on TV for being a salesman trying to get rich and never got back any credibility. 

God punishes sin. History teaches us this. Even the greatest Indo-European Empire after Assyria, Sindh was destroyed. Mohenjo-Daro and Harappa were annihilated in a most epic and apocalyptic manner that leaves archaeologists baffled to this day. The Mahabharata tells of "combat where explosions of final weapons decimated entire armies, causing crowds of warriors with steeds and elephants and weapons to be carried away as if they were dry leaves of trees." It "describes a perpendicular explosion with its billowing smoke clouds as consecutive openings of giant parasols." It goes on to describe the "contamination of food and people's hair falling out."

God also rewards the righteous. The Moravian Serbs in 1389 also faced an existential threat, when their identity was jeopardized and their entire future lineage placed into question as Kosovo was invaded by Sultan Murad I. Likewise, we saw an act of God coupled with 3 valiant men rise up to defend Kosovo in the fields of Gazimestan, near what is today Pri?tina. Saint Lazar, after encountering a falcon which was consumed by the spirit of Saint Elijah, decided to give up his Earthly life for the Heavenly and Eternal Kingdom, and fight Sultan Murad. Saint Lazar was martyred, Milo? Obili? slew Murad, and Pavle Orlovi? died an epic death where he asked not to die with dry lips, and a virgin girl gave him a jug of wine to drink.

The Turkish Wedding is a story of an Assyrian man?s coworker in Urmia, when an ethnic Turk was getting married. A Kurdish coworker approached the bek (emcee), and yelled ?ay mukhtar? and offered him 5000 toman (that's about $700 in today's money) to play a Kurdish tune. The bek pulled 5000 toman out of his pocket, told him to take all 10,000 toman and not make him commit such treason against his Turkish race by playing a Kurdish song. He said ?this is a Turkish wedding; we cannot play a Kurdish song, or any song that is not Turkish.? This was a very valuable of how God gave wisdom and benevolence to a righteous man in a time of tribulation, even though this guy was a Muslim and Turkish.

The Five Wells of Ioannina, in 19th century Greece, were defended against the brutal forces of the Ottoman Mazap, when three men: Zenel ?elo, his comrade Ja?e Mavro, and a homeless man fought against the most ruthless army on the face of the Earth. Three men slew Mylazim (the leader of the Ottoman armed forces) and Binbashi (the colonial Ottoman chieftain of Ioannina). Three men saved a tree in Mashkullore from being uprooted. God gave wisdom and benevolence to these three impoverished righteous men in a time of tribulation, even though they were Albanians.

May God heal you, God's will is for u to be healed. Use the name of Jesus, n be healthy.

Yep, sodom and gomorrah were destroyed, too. People are nuts.  :giggle: and disgusting. The truth has been told, Judgement Day will be the day of looking back on these words :) Back to the topic.

Brata_Shleeta said:
May God heal you, God's will is for u to be healed. Use the name of Jesus, n be healthy.

Yep, sodom and gomorrah were destroyed, too. People are nuts.  :giggle: and disgusting. The truth has been told, Judgement Day will be the day of looking back on these words :) Back to the topic.

When you die you won't exist anymore and you will be in forever darkness.

Domanic said:
When you die you won't exist anymore and you will be in forever darkness.

I was in 'private' conversations between me and Kosovo, and you domonic and the other gayboy keep commenting on our comments.
Usually, theyre not directed to you. ive seen many ATHIESTS or agnostics who respect other peoples beliefs and dont have much to say.
You two however are totally different. We may have preached, and if the person does not accept it, cool, move on. We already said we did not come here for debates. So why the hell do you keep talking? Havent you got anything better to do with your lives? outside of the internet?

IF you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it. This is an Assyrian forum, but you dont act 1 bit assyrian. yanee en buyeetoon hamzemeten minan, hamzemon BAS bit sureth. khena la bit inglis. Khazekh aha mindee dakhee btaweh. Otherwise its just another joke LOL.
Dont believe our beliefs Respect it and dont keep commenting and getting involved bashing our beliefs, making fun of it, and 'accept us' as one of you told us to do. Practice what u preach. I thought parents were to do this teaching  :ROFLMAO: The religion and spirituality forum is for RELIGION AND SPIRITUALITY - athiesm has no God or religion so tbh, those posts dont really belong there. This is an assyrian nation.

If you dont make this forum comfortable for other people then what good are you doing.?. Its only you two.

I dont even want to see a reply. Lets see how 'manly' you can be by remebering & respecting that request.  :lol:

Brata_Shleeta said:
I was in 'private' conversations between me and Kosovo, and you domonic and the other gayboy keep commenting on our comments.
Usually, theyre not directed to you. ive seen many ATHIESTS or agnostics who respect other peoples beliefs and dont have much to say.
You two however are totally different. We may have preached, and if the person does not accept it, cool, move on. We already said we did not come here for debates. So why the hell do you keep talking? Havent you got anything better to do with your lives? outside of the internet?

IF you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it. This is an Assyrian forum, but you dont act 1 bit assyrian. yanee en buyeetoon hamzemeten minan, hamzemon BAS bit sureth. khena la bit inglis. Khazekh aha mindee dakhee btaweh. Otherwise its just another joke LOL.
Dont believe our beliefs Respect it and dont keep commenting and getting involved bashing our beliefs, making fun of it, and 'accept us' as one of you told us to do. Practice what u preach. I thought parents were to do this teaching  :ROFLMAO: The religion and spirituality forum is for RELIGION AND SPIRITUALITY - athiesm has no God or religion so tbh, those posts dont really belong there. This is an assyrian nation.

If you dont make this forum comfortable for other people then what good are you doing.?. Its only you two.

I dont even want to see a reply. Lets see how 'manly' you can be by remebering & respecting that request.  :lol:

"and you domonic and the other gayboy"

This is probably the 5th homophobic attack by users on this website.. utterly disgusting and backwards.

Btw they were Assyrian Atheists long before Christianity.

It's okay to be homophobic but it's not okay to criticize a false hompohbic religion that destroyed the Assyrian name.

Maybe you should stop forcing religion down our throats? yes?

Kosovo1389 said:
Firstly, Alaha qa diyakh barekh, and believe me, I never get discouraged. I am 27 years old, I have a ton of health problems, and I working on a Ph.D.

Whatever ailments you have, just remember, mental health and physical health are inextricably linked. Keep up your work on your phd :)

I have a hard time grasping the idea of why assyrians so easily overlook the fact that pork is NOT kosher, yet its ok to focus on the anti-homosexuality verses, mainly from the book of Leviticus ( the book that prohibits almost everything )

The bible is actually not as anti-gay as most people have been led too believe. Its been fragmented this way because the not-so-gay parts of the bible have been largely suppressed. Take for example the story of king David and Jonathan, there is no way that is not gay. I understand that it may seem so abnormal for two men getting married, but its mostly because we haven't been exposed to it, but we cant be afraid of something we are not used to and we certainly should not be fearful of change.

I would appreciate if this thread goes back to its original topic (reproduction and the Assyrian population)

I know topics sometimes have this naturally tendency to flow and evolve into something else (in this case homosexuality and bible bashing) but it is time we go back. Not to mention, people are starting to attach each other.

I haven't ventured past the first one or two pages of this thread so I am not aware of who said what. I will just let it go but from here on, I will keep an eye when I can. Any personal attacks will not be tolerated and will be removed and the person could face suspension.

You can criticize the bible but no need to put Christians down because in the process you are putting virtually the whole Assyrian population down. Some of you are going too far with your attack on Christianity, as if our religion is the main problem in this world. Seriously, don't thibj you can come to an Assyrian website, where virtually every member is a Christian, try to bash the religion and not expect there to be a reaction or response.

On the other hand, even if you think it is wrong (and it is certainly is to Christians) , please be kind to those who are homosexuals. Respecting them doesn't mean you agree with them. I personally don't agree with homosexuality and my reasons are religious of course. But will I ever let that come in my way of how I treat homosexuals? No I won't! And I think the majority of members here are like me. Gay bashing and slamming is not our think. At least not their lifestyle.

This topic started nicely. In fact I kept looking at it and was amazed at how many views it has recieved so far. It is sad to see it deviate into something else but from this point on, it will go back the original topic.

Ashoor 

p.s will lol I this topic for some time and reopen it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back