Canadian and U.S Liberal governments showing their woke agenda by attacking Easter

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Today, a day before the holy day of Easter, there was an almost coordinated attack from the Biden administration and Trudeau’s government, on Christian’s’ holiest days. They couldn’t be any more clear in how much they dispose Christianity and everything it stands for.

Read these tweets and feel the rage. BTW, both tweets have been absolutely slammed and ridiculed, some from liberals themselves. The outrage can’t be more real.

94088A27-1DE0-4C44-9639-335E92ED2027.png2B40E177-FC5D-45E5-BBF6-285729B3CF77.jpeg

What a hell is March holiday season? Like at least make some sense when trying to replace religious holiday names with your own made up crap.

There is a war against Christianity in the West and the momentum is getting stronger and stronger. Call me a conspiracy theorist (I get called worse including on this very website) but the West is decaying due to running away from God. It is like these "Liberals" like the West but they want to turn it onto a Godless West which is not the West that our parents and grandparents moved to decades ago. Homosexuals have more rights than Christians in the West these days.

There is a war against Christianity in the West and the momentum is getting stronger and stronger. Call me a conspiracy theorist (I get called worse including on this very website) but the West is decaying due to running away from God. It is like these "Liberals" like the West but they want to turn it onto a Godless West which is not the West that our parents and grandparents moved to decades ago. Homosexuals have more rights than Christians in the West these days.
So do Muslims -- Who have more rights in our western countries than WE do in theirs.

Btw, this was a religious post. Not sure what gays have to do with anything (not to mention, many queers/gays seem to support your Palestinian cause). 🤷‍♀️

So do Muslims -- Who have more rights in our western countries than WE do in theirs.

Btw, this was a religious post. Not sure what gays have to do with anything (not to mention, many queers/gays seem to support your Palestinian cause). 🤷‍♀️
And many loutis don't, so I don't know what your point is and how it is relevant to the woke brigade practically cancelling Easter.

And many loutis don't, so I don't know what your point is and how it is relevant to the woke brigade practically cancelling Easter.
Well, either way, I'm heavily against the woke brigade cancelling Easter or any Christian holiday.

Lootis or not, these buggers are doing well convincing the government with their protests. I give 'em credit here.

Well, either way, I'm heavily against the woke brigade cancelling Easter or any Christian holiday.

Lootis or not, these buggers are doing well convincing the government with their protests. I give 'em credit here.
I put loots, Freemasons, Zionists, Iluminatists in the same basket. All out to destroy the Christian west.

Back