Whose going to convention?

Ashuriena

I'd like to know because I'm thinking about reserving a giant passenger van and writing "Free Candy to AVNers" on the side and seeing what happens.
perv.gif

OnPoint said:
Don't fall for the conspicous plan. She's done this one before......

ienxu9.jpg

I totally fell for that one.  The box came down on me and all I heard was this insane laughter followed by a weird smelling gas filling the box.  I woke up in an alley with my pants down.

jacob said:
I totally fell for that one.  The box came down on me and all I heard was this insane laughter followed by a weird smelling gas filling the box.  I woke up in an alley with my pants down.

HAHAHAHAHA! Hey, that wasn't for me...that was for Jon. I owed him a favor and you were the prey. :lol:

I'm about 60% sure I'm coming. None of my friends from here want to come so I'm not sure how things will work out.

I'm going to the convention. I just hope my sis doesn't rent the serial killer/perverted  passenger van and start throwing candy at elderly people and embarrasing the family name. Thanks, sis.

Just a warning OnPoint if I come to convention I'm stealing Ashuriena and bringing her back with me to Toronto.

Dalida said:
Just a warning OnPoint if I come to convention I'm stealing Ashuriena and bringing her back with me to Toronto.

As long as you can feed her 3 times a day and put her to sleep on-time, I'll let you have her free of charge. Sounds like a deal?? She also doesn't play nice with the other kids, so you are going to have to keep a close eye on her on the playground. She enjoys bullying and stealing toys from the other kids.

OnPoint said:
I'm going to the convention. I just hope my sis doesn't rent the serial killer/perverted  passenger van and start throwing candy at elderly people and embarrasing the family name. Thanks, sis.

HAHAHAHA, the serial killer van!

Ashuriena said:
How dare you be my competition! Hahahahaha!

I'm going to be handing out "King Size" candy bars unlike your "Mini/Fun Size" candies! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jon said:
I'm going to be handing out "King Size" candy bars unlike your "Mini/Fun Size" candies! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

King size bar? Are you making up for something that's "fun" size? :lol:

Back