Who is supposed to protect Assyrians?

atoraya62

Are we really supposed to believe that we will have an independent state in Iraq?. That will never happen as long as we are surrounded by Muslims and Kurds. These  atrocities few days ago were bound to happen sooner or later. Call me crazy but we have a better chance of having an independent state in the west than in Iraq. At least in the west you will be more respected and you will have a voice. I am sick of signing petitions or voting for someone in Iraq so we can have a voice. Last time I checked we elected some people in the parliament . Where is their outcry towards this?. Unless i am in a coma I did not hear any press conference about this. If I knew the Iraqi military were bunch of pussies( excuse my French) we could've  had our independence long time ago. I am sorry for ranting like this but I am so ticked off right now.

We're not ready for independence yet, first we need real unity..

The Kurds barely have the unity necessary to sustain a stable and independent nation but they are united enough to create a stable country.

We need to have real unity, which we'll never have if we still have retards who judge other Assyrians based on what tribe they're from.....

and we need Assyrians who care more about country over church...

OH, and another thing, we need to stop this stupid "goody goody poor insignificant Christian victims" thing. It's not helping our case at all and it's never been helping.....

We need to actually fight back... Imagine if the Kurds, who are good to Assyrians, didn't exist to help protect Assyrians? We'd probably still not have our country. Iraqis would just name it the Assyria province and think we're not a threat....

The only reason Kurds got the advantage over us is because the Middle East are still stuck in the religious retard age...

Assyrians need unity, a self-defense force, AND we need to be connected with Assyrians in the homeland AND in the West.

mrzurnaci said:
We're not ready for independence yet, first we need real unity..

The Kurds barely have the unity necessary to sustain a stable and independent nation but they are united enough to create a stable country.

We need to have real unity, which we'll never have if we still have retards who judge other Assyrians based on what tribe they're from.....

and we need Assyrians who care more about country over church...

OH, and another thing, we need to stop this stupid "goody goody poor insignificant Christian victims" thing. It's not helping our case at all and it's never been helping.....

We need to actually fight back... Imagine if the Kurds, who are good to Assyrians, didn't exist to help protect Assyrians? We'd probably still not have our country. Iraqis would just name it the Assyria province and think we're not a threat....

The only reason Kurds got the advantage over us is because the Middle East are still stuck in the religious retard age...

Assyrians need unity, a self-defense force, AND we need to be connected with Assyrians in the homeland AND in the West.

I agree 1000000% with you. 90% of the Kurds are decent people, we have all this hate towards them because of a minority of greedy politicians mess things up. The Kurds fought the best army in the middle east at the time and carved themselves out a home. Its time for us to do the same. We need to put every single thing aside and do what we need to survive. Right now the most important thing is to survive.

Creating a Nineveh Plain province could've been made a long time ago. Nobody don't seem to aid Assyrians with military weapons. Are they sacred of Assyrians if they took control in modern military weapons? It's obvious.

Assyrian_Anonymous said:
Creating a Nineveh Plain province could've been made a long time ago. Nobody don't seem to aid Assyrians with military weapons. Are they sacred of Assyrians if they took control in modern military weapons? It's obvious.

That's not the issue, the issue is that Assyrians have too much internal fighting (fighting between Assyrian politicians and the leaders of the churches). This is especially in comparison to Kurds who have alot less internal fighting than we do which makes them more unified.

Back