What browser do you currently use?

What browser do you currently use?

• Internet Explorer / EDGE (new browser in Windows 10)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Firefox

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Safari

• Opera

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Something else

• A combination of different browsers

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
What browser do you currently use? I have asked this question in the past and like to repeat it every now and then, just to see how people's preferences and technology changes over the years.

I currently and have been using Firefox for years now, so I can say that is my favorite browser. However, I have occasionally used Chrome and like the new EDGE browser in Windows 10 (which replaced Internet Explorer)

-Please select your option in this poll, after all if you are reading this, chances are you have a browser :)

ASHOOR

Chrome for 4 years now.

I used Firefox in the late 2000s, but then realized how slow it became by the beginning of this decade. Before that I'm pretty sure we all used IE. Lol

Neon said:
Chrome for 4 years now.

I used Firefox in the late 2000s, but then realized how slow it became by the beginning of this decade. Before that I'm pretty sure we all used IE. Lol

Agree, Chrome is probably a bit faster, but kinda don't like the way it does and show certain things. But that could be my default browser in the future. For now, Firefox is OK for most of my needs.

ASHOOR

ASHOOR said:
Agree, Chrome is probably a bit faster, but kinda don't like the way it does and show certain things. But that could be my default browser in the future. For now, Firefox is OK for most of my needs.

ASHOOR
Still using Firefox? Lol

mrzurnaci said:
im still using firefox because of all the Javascript plugins I have and need.
You can reinstall them in Chrome.

What does Firefox have that Chrome doesn't nowadays?

mrzurnaci said:
lots and lots of plugins like youtuber downloader and website to pdf !
Do you feel as if Firefox is slow though?

Like I said, mine was so sluggish. Until I uninstalled and laid to rest, where I got Chrome in its stead.

Neon said:
Do you feel as if Firefox is slow though?

Like I said, mine was so sluggish. Until I uninstalled and laid to rest, where I got Chrome in its stead.

slow? Yes until I turned on the multi-core feature so that firefox used ALL of my CPUs instead of just one.

Back