To all Assyrians in TURKEY!

AssyrianDrummer

Toxic Federation will be doing a MASSIVE  charity tour around Calis and Fethiye at the end of May til mid June!!

We will be head-lining the Calis beach festival this year with all our proceeds going to orphanages around turkiye!

This will include press coverage from both airlines and airports in turkey and England, interviews and paper release from CNN turkiye and many more! Also a new music video will be shot there as well as sponsored crazyness in aid of charity!
We are also doing 3 gigs at the Car cemetary in Fethiye with, like i said, all money made going to charity! and we will be bringing along SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCES!

Looks like im going to be a travelling gypsy for a bit longer  :shades:

Lovemoon said:
I don't think there is any Assyrians in Turkey that comes to this website  :razz:

i was just thinking that when i only got one reply from Ashuriena  :giggle:

what i do for every country i play in is i get some drumming shorts custom made with the country flag on the design for each one i visit but when you go to places like turkey it is disrespectful apparently... so thats ruined that good idea  :giggle:

AssyrianDrummer said:
i was just thinking that when i only got one reply from Ashuriena  :giggle:

what i do for every country i play in is i get some drumming shorts custom made with the country flag on the design for each one i visit but when you go to places like turkey it is disrespectful apparently... so thats ruined that good idea  :giggle:
:giggle:you made me laugh lol

Back