Sunni Arab Tribes join ISIS to fight Assyrian Christians of Khabour region.

Neon said:
Are there Shias joining ISIS btw?

The amazing answer is almost none! virtually 0%

In fact, and given all the western media talk about Iran being a sponsor of terrorism, there hasn't been not a single one Iranian in ISIS or Al-Qaeda. I mean if you look deep enough, you will find the odd ones from Iran, and even those won't be Shi'tte/Persians, but probably other ethnicities who live in Iran.

ASHOOR

ASHOOR said:
The amazing answer is almost none! virtually 0%

In fact, and given all the western media talk about Iran being a sponsor of terrorism, there hasn't been not a single one Iranian in ISIS or Al-Qaeda. I mean if you look deep enough, you will find the odd ones from Iran, and even those won't be Shi'tte/Persians, but probably other ethnicities who live in Iran.

ASHOOR
So....Sunnis are not so bright sunny folks, and Shi'tes are actually not that sh!te...

Neon said:
So....Sunnis are not so bright sunny folks, and Shi'tes are actually not that sh!te...

If you want to look at it in the context of terrorism and IIS etc., then you nailed it :mfr_lol:

ASHOOR

Domanic said:
You guys seriously need to study terror groups... ISIS and Al-Qeada's Ideology is Anti-Shia and Pro-Wahabbist/Sunni/Salafi.

The only Shia terror groups are probably like Hezbollah but their is Christians in it aswell in Lebanon.
There are so many people joining ISIS, so many Muslims. How do you we know that they're all Sunnis? Did we question them all or what?

Domanic said:
ISIS is a Sunni and Salafi Ideology, most Mosque Attacks by ISIS are Shia Mosques, like the one in kuwait a few days ago they are Enemies with all Shia groups. ISIS teaches Sunnis to hate Shias and kill them all, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey are Sunni and are funding ISIS who hate Shias. Sunnis believe in a modern day caliphate, not shias, If Iraq was only Sunni Muslim, the caliphate would expand all the way to south Iraq already. ISIS is a Sunni Extremist Regime, they also don't consider Shias as Muslims but "Infidels".

Wikipedia on ISIS: ISIL directs violence against Shia Muslims, Alawites, indigenous Assyrian, Chaldean, Syriac and Armenian Christians, Yazidis, Druze, Shabaks and Mandeans in particular.[280]

Notice how it doesn't say Sunnis?
Yes, but don't you think that there are Shias who join ISIS & become sunnis?

What about Al Qaeda and the Taliban? Shia, Sunni or both?

Domanic said:
lmao, I doubt that.

You seriously need to study the history of Shia-Sunni division, it would make more sense.
Why not? Muslims convert to Christianity and vice versa everyday. Heck, Europeans who go to fight for ISIS were probably Christian beforehand. And now you're telling me that every ISIS member was always a Sunni? Lol! Of course there would be Shias joining ISIS only to convert to Sunni. I'm not saying they join them and fight as Shias, but as Sunni converts (even thought there still can be Shia fighters, and they leave it to themselves - Islam is Islam, don't trust Wikipedia and whatever sources you're going at). You surely cannot doubt this. And you don't need to study anything to know this...Lolz

Domanic said:
ISIS is a Sunni and Salafi Ideology, most Mosque Attacks by ISIS are Shia Mosques, like the one in kuwait a few days ago they are Enemies with all Shia groups. ISIS teaches Sunnis to hate Shias and kill them all, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey are Sunni and are funding ISIS who hate Shias. Sunnis believe in a modern day caliphate, not shias, If Iraq was only Sunni Muslim, the caliphate would expand all the way to south Iraq already. ISIS is a Sunni Extremist Regime, they also don't consider Shias as Muslims but "Infidels".

Wikipedia on ISIS: ISIL directs violence against Shia Muslims, Alawites, indigenous Assyrian, Chaldean, Syriac and Armenian Christians, Yazidis, Druze, Shabaks and Mandeans in particular.[280]

Notice how it doesn't say Sunnis?

They DO kill Sunnis though... They kill any Sunni that they consider is either a traitor, a hypocrite, an atheist, or breaks the rules of their interpretations...

Domanic said:
The only Muslim country who did not have people go and join ISIS was Iran and it has 80 Million Muslims, I agree tho I mean.. how can a well-educated white British woman who was in the middle of studying business in University go and join ISIS? Like what goes through their freaking brain? Including that jewish-French Teen who joined ISIS and tried to kill her own family members that was very screwed up.
Iran did have alot of sunni kurds who joined IS

I hope this gives us an excuse to rid the northeast of Arabs completely. They have been a problem for ever, especially arab sunni tribes, look at Mosul it has always been hostile to Assyrians for as long as i can find, because they are majority arab sunnis, even the kurds joining isis because they are sunnis.

Back