So Israel is now an enemy because they support Kurdistan?

Cascade

Why do many Assyrians now frown upon Kurdistan because they're allied with Israel? Like as if that this is a master plan to destroy Assyria and Assyrians. Last time I checked, Assyrians in Dohuk are living fine. Working, partying and feeding themselves. It's because of Israel, Kurdistan is prospering. Even the Assyrians inhabiting Kurdistan have admitted this. There is no Israeli on Assyrian violence. Last time I checked, ISIS is the one trying to destroy the region.

Because, in terms of universal justice, Israel should've been more sympathetic to our cause; especially considering how we are in the same position Jews were for many years. Jews were once stateless and spread out across the world just like we are now but I guess that doesn't matter anymore.

But because of geopolitics, Israel choose to side with Kurds to actively use them as a weapon of instability. Kurds don't mind being used as pawns as that's what they've been since the time of the Mongols. Ottoman Turks used them as pawns and now Kurds are fighting against their former overlords because a new overlord called the West has employed them.

mrzurnaci said:
Because, in terms of universal justice, Israel should've been more sympathetic to our cause; especially considering how we are in the same position Jews were for many years. Jews were once stateless and spread out across the world just like we are now but I guess that doesn't matter anymore.

But because of geopolitics, Israel choose to side with Kurds to actively use them as a weapon of instability. Kurds don't mind being used as pawns as that's what they've been since the time of the Mongols. Ottoman Turks used them as pawns and now Kurds are fighting against their former overlords because a new overlord called the West has employed them.

It is better to be used as pawns when you get paid for your "pawns work" than doing nothing, which resultes nothingess. You got my point? you have to do best of what you offer and have. Kurds are weakest of major nations in ME, yet they managed to use strong Israel, why did not we use them before Kurds? Who are our real friends in ME ? I think we should be realistic and be pawns self.

KingA said:
It is better to be used as pawns when you get paid for your "pawns work" than doing nothing, which resultes nothingess. You got my point? you have to do best of what you offer and have. Kurds are weakest of major nations in ME, yet they managed to use strong Israel, why did not we use them before Kurds? Who are our real friends in ME ? I think we should be realistic and be pawns self.

No, we shouldn't be pawns. Kurds are being used as Cannonfodder by Israel. Do you want to become cannonfodder yourself? Secondly, in the future, Arabs and/or Israel will probably use us against Kurds or Turks.

There's nothing wrong with asking another country for aid but it's a different story if you know they're helping you just for their own benefit entirely.

Kurds have been used as pawns since the middle ages. The biggest ME user of the Kurds were the Ottomans who moved the Kurds from Iran and Azerbaijan into our homeland in order to create a buffer against the Persians.

The Turks forced us to move into the mountains while they gave the Kurds that land. Kurds were nomadic, they were only loyal if you gave them what they wanted. Ottomans pretty much gave them autonomy so long as they monitored the Persian borders.

If you want another example of that, it's like when the Greek Byzantines used the Armenians as a buffer against the Persians.

I'm just reiterating, Israel doesn't actually support Kurds on any ethical or ethnic grounds, it's entirely political because since the Yom Kippur war, Israel realized that they can't always military dominate the Arab nations, so their only method is destabilization and/or making allies.

I'm 100% sure that the Israel-Mossad considered us but they skipped over us because we have no real power or influence in the Middle East at all.
Especially considering most Assyrians in Iraq chose to leave instead of move to the North in Nineveh Plains. The fact that they moved showed that they had money which could've been used in the Nineveh Plains but you can't change history, only learn from it.

We should never be pawns because being a pawn means that we're only in that position to be cannonfodder.

Assyrian Nationalist said:
Ezidis are a weak people themselves.

PKK, KRG, Ezidi, Arab & the Turkish republic are killing eachother let's see who will have the most causalities.

don't talk to him, he, she, or it is a troll. Don't feed the troll people.

Ezidi Kurd said:
True, Ezdi Kurds without other Kurds are pretty useless. But Ezdi are NOT alone. The mighty PKK is behind the Ezdi Kurds. Like other Kurdish minorities are useless without Kurdish unity. Sorani Kurds will never survive without other Kurds. Zazaki Kurds will never survive without other Kurds. Weak people if they are smart need to make alliances with stronger groups to survive. Separation and division makes you weak. Without PKK there would be no Ezdi left in Ezdixan by now. But who is saying that Ezdi Kurds are separated from Kurds? Ezdi Kurds are part of a Kurdish race. Ezdi race = Kurdish race, the same West Iranic people with the same language. Those who claim the opposite are enemies of the Ezdi and want Ezdi Kurds to vanish. Ezdi Kurds are not that stupid. They want to destroy our Kurdish race by dividing it first. As long as PKK exist that will NEVER happen. Kurds are united as never before. At the end of the day Kurds will support each other against their common enemies.

We have got some traitors like Sunni Muslim Daesh terrorist genocidal midget Barzani and his clan, but their days are counted.

Arabs, Persians and Turks can't fight as the Kurds do. Turks and Arbas are at this moment on their own, without help from Europe. For the last 100 years the Western world helped Turks, Arabs and Persians against the Kurds. But the West abandoned the Turks in their genocidal wars. Turks are on their own now. Without outside help, Turks are NOTHING! Kurds are much better warriors. So that means at the end of the day more Turks, Arabs and Persians will die before establishment of Great Kurdistan.

Let say 10 million Kurds will die. If that happen, I'm sure 20 millions Turks will die and the rest of the Mongoloid Turkish monkeys will be send back to the Altai. And many more Arabs. A lot Arabs already died in this small scale wars in Iraq and Syria. Much, much more than Kurds....

More people die annually in car accidents in the western societies than Kurds in Rojava in the 'Syrian War', lol. The real war in the Middle East is not started yet. All what we have seen until now was nothing. The real war is when EVERY day 20000 people die, that's the real war. The real war is when Constantinople will burn, the real war will be when Kurds will march toward Damascus...

Then don't drive a car?

mrzurnaci said:
don't talk to him, he, she, or it is a troll. Don't feed the troll people.
And don't call him a Yazidi.

He is not even a Yazidi. He's probably a Sunni Kurd, a sockpuppet of a Kurd in here.

He hates Assyrians so much. Yazidis don't mind us or even care about us. He has got to be a Muslim Kurdish or an Arab troll.

mrzurnaci said:
No, we shouldn't be pawns. Kurds are being used as Cannonfodder by Israel. Do you want to become cannonfodder yourself? Secondly, in the future, Arabs and/or Israel will probably use us against Kurds or Turks.

There's nothing wrong with asking another country for aid but it's a different story if you know they're helping you just for their own benefit entirely.

Kurds have been used as pawns since the middle ages. The biggest ME user of the Kurds were the Ottomans who moved the Kurds from Iran and Azerbaijan into our homeland in order to create a buffer against the Persians.

The Turks forced us to move into the mountains while they gave the Kurds that land. Kurds were nomadic, they were only loyal if you gave them what they wanted. Ottomans pretty much gave them autonomy so long as they monitored the Persian borders.

If you want another example of that, it's like when the Greek Byzantines used the Armenians as a buffer against the Persians.

I'm just reiterating, Israel doesn't actually support Kurds on any ethical or ethnic grounds, it's entirely political because since the Yom Kippur war, Israel realized that they can't always military dominate the Arab nations, so their only method is destabilization and/or making allies.

I'm 100% sure that the Israel-Mossad considered us but they skipped over us because we have no real power or influence in the Middle East at all.
Especially considering most Assyrians in Iraq chose to leave instead of move to the North in Nineveh Plains. The fact that they moved showed that they had money which could've been used in the Nineveh Plains but you can't change history, only learn from it.

We should never be pawns because being a pawn means that we're only in that position to be cannonfodder.

Firstly, Kurds had no leadership role such sultans in Otman Empire. However, despite of huge number of Assyrian and Jews in our region, kurds were local leaders and became stronger and stronger in our region.

No doubt Israel wants to use Kurd against other Muslims and Arabs in ME. But what Kurds recieve for doing that?
Right now Israel sent its forces including F16 to Erbil to protect Kurds in their referendum day. So basicly Kurds are also using other countries forces to protect them.
Actually we are not too few to demand a region in Nineveh Plain, but we dont have such "relationship" with other countries as Kurds do to help us with that.

KingA said:
Firstly, Kurds had no leadership role such sultans in Otman Empire. However, despite of huge number of Assyrian and Jews in our region, kurds were local leaders and became stronger and stronger in our region.

No doubt Israel wants to use Kurd against other Muslims and Arabs in ME. But what Kurds recieve for doing that?
Right now Israel sent its forces including F16 to Erbil to protect Kurds in their referendum day. So basicly Kurds are also using other countries forces to protect them.
Actually we are not too few to demand a region in Nineveh Plain, but we dont have such "relationship" with other countries as Kurds do to help us with that.

Not exactly, Kurds became stronger because they had more rights than we did under the Ottomans, which allowed them to expand further. Kurds were allowed to steal and rob non-Muslims without any kind of repercussions. As soon as Kurds rebelled or robbed Ottomans, they were swiftly punished.

We're not too few, you're right BUT how useful are we to other countries compared to Kurds? Kurds are useful to Israel because they're cannon fodder.

Kurds were useful to the Ottomans because they wanted cannonfodder to slow down the Persians in case Persia invaded into Ottoman territory.

Persians used Kurds as cannon fodder as well when they moved many Kurdish tribes into Eastern Persia to fight off migrating Turkic peoples.

Kurds were pretty much Muslim mercenaries. Even if Assyrians were good at fighting, no Muslim empire would utilize us because we weren't Muslim and thus weren't trustworthy.

Ezidi Kurd said:
hahahahahaha, you at like a bad loser.

You know what? at the end of the day Assyrians will never get their own homeland back (because you pick the wrong enemies and friends), there will be a Great Kurdistan and it will be much bigger than Armenia. And ALL you enemies: Arabs, Turks and Persians will be defeated.

Only the results matter, but that is because Kurds have sacrificed a lot for our beloved homeland, land of our Median ancestors called Kurdistan!
Okay Alan1.

Back