Should Assyrians date/marry non-Assyrians or only Assyrians?

I've seen this trend happen a lot: When people of different ethnicities have children, for some reason their children also end up marrying someone of a different race. This is what worries me the most in our case, because if an Assyrian marries a non-Assyrian, I feel as if their children are much more likely to marry a non-Assyrian.

SonOfAssyria said:
I've seen this trend happen a lot: When people of different ethnicities have children, for some reason their children also end up marrying someone of a different race. This is what worries me the most in our case, because if an Assyrian marries a non-Assyrian, I feel as if their children are much more likely to marry a non-Assyrian.

Or they'll realized Assyrian women make better wives because Feminism has turned many generations of women into unmarry-able, un-wifeable, entitled brats and quickly go to their Assyrian side :)

mrzurnaci said:
Or they'll realized Assyrian women make better wives because Feminism has turned many generations of women into marry-able, un-wifeable, entitled brats and quickly go to their Assyrian side :)

hmmm lets hope thats the case :p

Would you see a half assyrian, assyrian? l do but if the half assyrian marries an full assyrian then hes children will also be full assyrian, i think....it also depends on the half assyrian, if he consider himself full assyrian or not.

Back