Remembering all the Innocent Assyrian Martyrs since the fall of Nineveh

thx for the video abbey! It was beautiful and sad. Alot of times, it just makes me wonder why we listen to our churches when they say not to arm ourselves? Especially when Jesus was not against self-defense. Those who make themselves as sheep will attract the wolves.

mrzurnaci said:
thx for the video abbey! It was beautiful and sad. Alot of times, it just makes me wonder why we listen to our churches when they say not to arm ourselves? Especially when Jesus was not against self-defense. Those who make themselves as sheep will attract the wolves.
Jesus wasn't clear on that part. First off, Jesus tells his disciples to get a sword. But just a few verses later, when Jesus is arrested, Peter takes a sword and cuts off someone?s ear, Jesus rebukes Peter for that act. Either way, Matthew 5:39 is very clear on NOT turning the other cheek.

P.S. We are arming ourselves. Heard of the NPU?

Cascade said:
Jesus wasn't clear on that part. First off, Jesus tells his disciples to get a sword. But just a few verses later, when Jesus is arrested, Peter takes a sword and cuts off someone?s ear, Jesus rebukes Peter for that act. Either way, Matthew 5:39 is very clear on NOT turning the other cheek.

P.S. We are arming ourselves. Heard of the NPU?

NPU isn't enough, but it's a start. Yea, Jesus wasn't clear on that part but better safe than sorry.

mrzurnaci said:

Thanks mrzurnaci! Of course we should always be ready to defend ourselves and our land.  I don't think Jesus was against that at all.  It is self defence.

Dalale said:
Thanks mrzurnaci! Of course we should always be ready to defend ourselves and our land.  I don't think Jesus was against that at all.  It is self defence.

He wasn't. Our churches are at the mercy of these random mullahs. They tell our church leaders to disarm or not show any kind of aggression or they'd kill the whole church off somehow and our church leaders actually believe this.

Its a very difficult situation.  If we put up a fight do you think we have the numbers of fighters to be able to successfully defeat our enemies? 

Dalale said:
Its a very difficult situation.  If we put up a fight do you think we have the numbers of fighters to be able to successfully defeat our enemies? 

depends, who's attacking and who's defending?

That is the question...  Are we able to defend ourselves if we were attacked by anyone in the region?  (Kurds, Arabs, ISIS, etc)...

Dalale said:
That is the question...  Are we able to defend ourselves if we were attacked by anyone in the region?  (Kurds, Arabs, ISIS, etc)...

if Sunni Arabs attacked, we'd have a considerable advantage assuming the Shi'a militias join us.

Back