Quarterfinal: Brazil vs. Holland

rumrum,
Your dream came true, I am not much of Brazil fan, sooooooo glad they got beaten
by a better team,
Sorry Ashoor. hahahahah

Bla bla bla to all Brasil haters, you guys need 2 clam down so what they lost they still the best country team in world if they wernt the best they wont have five stars i mean who on this earth got 5 stars ? NO ONE,  Brasil just wanted 2 give other teams the happines they had 5 times nothing worng with it :razz:

Long live Brasil :2hearts:

First this...
Anitaaaaaaaaaa said:
Where are the haters? Where are they when you need them man  :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Then this....
Anitaaaaaaaaaa said:
Ok Brasil lost, no need bee mean to the brasilan fans..

LOL! typical Brazilian fan...not so much of a big mouth when they are knocked out........

Much like Man u fans....Can Dish it out, but cant hack it when it is being dished back to them.....

Wow...  Ever since '94 and that Blanco free kick, I've been waiting for The Dutch to take out Brazil.  They've always had a team that can match Brazil, and with Dunga's help, they've finally beaten them. 

I thought the Argentinians were sour losers, but apparently so are Brazil.  Argentina showed more grace and sportsmanship than Brazil.  Robinho was acting like a little kid...  Oh, wait, is that why he was sent back to Brazil?! 

ORANJE! 

Anitaaaaaaaaaa said:
Bla bla bla to all Brasil haters, you guys need 2 clam down so what they lost they still the best country team in world if they wernt the best they wont have five stars i mean who on this earth got 5 stars ? NO ONE,  Brasil just wanted 2 give other teams the happines they had 5 times nothing worng with it :razz:

Long live Brasil :2hearts:

Exactly!  :clap:

I miss watching Kaka... *sigh*

kaka.jpg

Back