Quarterfinal: Argentina vs. Germany

Argentina.  Diego Maradona both disgusts and fascinates me.  It's very weird. 

Argentina 1-0

Argentina are favourites to win this match.....but you know how Germany performs when they are the underdogs......

It's a shame they are meeting in the quarters...again.....this deserves at least a semi final!

Anywho.....I hope Germany win....

Let's Go you never giver uppers!

Dont you guys think this game will come down to Messi vs. Ozil or which team can contain the other player more effectively ?

Ashoor

I think it will come down to who can score more goals.

Argentina have better individuals, yet Germany has shown how lethal they are as a team.

I just can't Seperate them....The Winner will win the Cup.....

I am going for the Draw and then from there it will be settled on penalties.....

For those who like to punt on this Game, there is going to be plenty of Goals.... Pick a Scoreline and go for it....

I am going to put my money on the following Scores:

2-2 Draw

3-2 Argentina

2-1 Argentina

I am going to gamble Against Germany winning as I feel this World cup does not belong to Europe....

It is getting very nasty between the two teams. The war of words escalates even more, in preparation for the game. Let us not forget what happened at the end of the match between the two in the 2006 Quarterfinals, when Argentina players started acted like a bunch of kids, and fighting with German players (isn't this so typical of Argentina after all?)

Diego Maradona Mocks Bastian Schweinsteiger In A German Accent

Germany's Schweinsteiger slams present and past Argentina teams

I wish the two eat each other out and fight it out till the end, both on and off the field  :mrgreen:

ASHOOR

Senalco said:
And how about this one?

[youtube]ocT4O27onec[/youtube]

German Coach eats his own Boggy  :giggle: :giggle:

hay wenek bro, it is all over the forums already haha. I am actually surprised that Maradonna hasn't talked about this yet? hahaha. I bet he hasn't see it yet, otherwise he would, and make the German coach look like trash.

ASHOOR

LOOOOL Wala every night i come home from work and jump on AVN, my eyes are half open and i just skip through a lot of things  :blush2:

About Marradona, i think he is over reacting and really becoming an idiot with his antics and behaviours on and off the pitch....

Apart from his footballing brain, he does present himself as a low life scum with very little education nor manners.

Anitaaaaaaaaaa said:
If Brasil beat Holland i want Germany to win, But if Brasil lose (la pakhalt alah) then i want Argentina 2 win  :2hearts:

And they Lost :D

God willing Argentina will Win this one Pleaseeee god pleaseeee let them Win. i cant stand the germans

This was a beautiful game.  I think Germany is gonna win the cup. 

LOL @ ashoor's "I wish the two eat each other out"

4-0??? that's too extreme.... how good is this German team?

4-1 against England

4-0 Against Argentina?

its unheard of.....I am shocked at the result....no one ever predicted it will be a Slaughter.....

That was brutal. Argentina was very selfish and wasteful in front of goal.  Germany obviously deserved this game.

This was the best world cup game for me ever!

There is no better footballing team in the world then Germany, they are a team!

And they thought they could win the world cup with one player, haha!

Knight said:
I think it will come down to who can score more goals.

Argentina have better individuals, yet Germany has shown how lethal they are as a team.

LOL

GO GERMANY! kickin' some a$$ baby!

davidb said:
This was the best world cup game for me ever!

There is no better footballing team in the world then Germany, they are a team!

And they thought they could win the world cup with one player, haha!
*high five*

Back