PROTEIN

The best "kick" before a work out is a good nights sleep, and not missing meals.
If you go to the gym and you are tired you may aswell go home.

Basically, protein powder in your body works the same way, say, a steak, eggs, peanut butter, cheese or dairy products do. However, the steak, like many other protein food, containing excess fat (mainly saturated - help another discussion), and with the fat, unnecessary heat. Another thing is that protein is a low-fat or fat-free, rather than the steak. There is a protein supplement in a popular choice because of its existence, it is easy to digest and absorb your body.

ASHOOR said:
Is drinking one glass with two full spoons of protein, the same as taking two glasses with one spoon in each ?

I never take more than one glass a day, and I am being told it is not enough. But two glasses would be too much, so I will just combine two portions in one glass.

Ashoor

Yep, you get the same amount of nutrition from the protein powder, it's just diluted with less water.

ASHUR said:
N.O. explode doesn't have enough creatine in it...and no, creatine is not bad.

Yeah it does, creatine is bad because it fills your cells with water sure you get that buffed up look but
once you stop working out it all turns into fat, it doesnt give you that lean look.

Below is whats in N.O xplode, BSN dont tell us how much of it is in their product because by law they dont have to.

Di-Creatine Malate
-Creatine Ethyl Ester
-Creatinol-O-Phosphate-Malic Acid Interfusion
-Creatine Alpha-Amino-N-Butyrate

All these prework out drinks are doogleh your wasting your money, all they do is give you a tingol feeling the rest
is in your head.

Free_Assyria said:
Yeah it does, creatine is bad because it fills your cells with water sure you get that buffed up look but
once you stop working out it all turns into fat, it doesnt give you that lean look.

Below is whats in N.O xplode, BSN dont tell us how much of it is in their product because by law they dont have to.

Di-Creatine Malate
-Creatine Ethyl Ester
-Creatinol-O-Phosphate-Malic Acid Interfusion
-Creatine Alpha-Amino-N-Butyrate

All these prework out drinks are doogleh your wasting your money, all they do is give you a tingol feeling the rest
is in your head.

You're right if you take creatine monohydrate, which is not what I take, because it does cause a lot of water retention, but the water doesn't turn in to fat, because it's water.  If you stop taking it, you simply lose the water.  Also, I'm not sure if you've ever taken N.O. explode or not, but it is far from doogleh.  That stuff works bro.  I have to be careful not to take too much in my evening workouts because I won't be able to sleep at night.

ASHUR said:
You're right if you take creatine monohydrate which is not what I take because it does cause a lot of water retention, but the water doesn't turn in to fat, because it's water.  If you stop taking it, you simply lose the water.  Also, I'm not sure if you've ever taken N.O. explode or not, but it is far from doogleh.  That stuff works bro.  I have to be careful not to take

yeah i was on it for about a year, the first time i had was amazing but after that i never got that kick back again,
even after cycling every few weeks i went off it for about 2 months and still nothing.

I see a nutritionist once every 3months you should go and see one best money i have spent.

btw the protein you are on is khayet the best muscle builder in the world is a mother?s milk and that?s what muscle milk have done pretty much mimicked mother?s milk it?s the closest thing out there.

Free_Assyria said:
btw if you havent tried this give it a go

http://www.mrsupplement.com.au/australia/universal-animal-pak.html

animal pak is a lot better for you

I'll check it out...Thanks!  BTW, I've been on NO for about 3-4 months and it still gives me an amazing pump.  I hope it stays consistent!  I want to switch from muscle milk only because of the high caloric content.  It's time to lean out and I want to drop another 3-4% body fat in the next 4 months so every calorie counts!

Back