KonKan

I've only played this game like twice.. but my family is addicted to it... I think it's like rummy..

I found this online:

How to play:

The aim of the game is to get rid of all your playing cards before the opponent.

Each player gets dealt 14 cards. The dealer usually keeps an additional card and is also the first to drop a card. The players then take turns to pick up a card from the deck, trying to make an ascending run of the same suit or a triple/ four of the same number/ symbol.

Once the player has a total of 51 cards or more (counting the Jack, Queen, King and Ace as 10. The joker counts as the card it is substituting), he/ she can drop the cards on the table, allowing the said player to pick up a card discarded by the opponent, continue a run dropped by the opponent or even replace a joker used to reach 51. A player can pick up a dropped card by the opponent or even replace an opponents joker but only if he/ she can prove 51 within the same turn.

The winner is the first player to successfully uses all his/ her cards. A record is kept by the players, the winner gets an x, the loser has to add up all the numbers still in his/ her hand and it is recorded. At the end of the games, the x counts as a -25 and the player with the lowest score/ highest negative score wins.

Back