• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

How Obama pretty much fooled Americans into voting for him

mrzurnaci

Active member
he's not even 100% black, he's half black with the rest of the population giving the middle finger to his deceased White mother...
 

Cascade

Active member
mrzurnaci said:
he's not even 100% black, he's half black with the rest of the population giving the middle finger to his deceased White mother...
So true. The thing is, blacks (and some PC liberals) get real pissed off if you call him biracial or "half white". And you wouldn't dare call him "half white". It's too "politically incorrect" for them...

I actually don't mind him, even though I'm not from his country. He seems like a genuinely nice guy, despite some of his peculiar stances (i.e. being pro-Islam). He's more like a celebrity than a politician.
 

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Neon said:
So true. The thing is, blacks (and some PC liberals) get real pissed off if you call him biracial or "half white". And you wouldn't dare call him "half white". It's too "politically incorrect" for them...

I actually don't mind him, even though I'm not from his country. He seems like a genuinely nice guy, despite some of his peculiar stances (i.e. being pro-Islam). He's more like a celebrity than a politician.


Very well-said. he is indeed too nice and I have said that on multiple occasion. But it stops there.

And yes, it is amazing how liberal media made it that you are almost forbidden from mentioning that his mother is white :ranting: , unbelievable LOL .... well that ruins their narrative and doesn't go with it, so don't media dare mention it!!!!!


ASHOOR
 

Cascade

Active member
ASHOOR said:
Very well-said. he is indeed too nice and I have said that on multiple occasion. But it stops there.

And yes, it is amazing how liberal media made it that you are almost forbidden from mentioning that his mother is white :ranting: , unbelievable LOL .... well that ruins their narrative and doesn't go with it, so don't media dare mention it!!!!!


ASHOOR
Yes. It's insulting too. His mother is constantly disrespected. His white side has no relevance nor any mention in the media. It's insane. Anglo-Celtics should be offended, but they're afraid that they might be politically incorrect in doing so. Pfft...

Sometimes I hate liberals as much as those gay hating conservatives like Hannity and Ann Coulter. Both sides have equally deplorable people, tbh.

Starting with Glenn Greenwald. This blinded, misinformed, gay, Jewish cretin defends Islam to the core and then would say that America/Christianity is the root of all evil. I'm glad that the normal liberals like Pat Condell and Bill Maher stand up against these Islamic apologists, especially the ones who are gay and think that they have something in common with Islam, because "oh we're both oppressed minorities, so let's have each other's backs". Loool....like Islam would ever give a sh!t about gays! This English Atheist puts it so well (that clown Greenwald should take notes from this):

! No longer available

 

Joe25

New member
If it's any comfort to those of you in America atleast the next president will be a white man again. Probably another puppet but I just wonder if he'll be as terrible as Bush jr. and Obama.
 
Top