Gold Coast Trip: QLd Australia ( A Big Sale is on )

Senalco

Hey Guys, This event is for Aussie Travellers..... Some of you might not know But i Work as an Account Manager for Jet Star Airways & my job is basically Organising holiday packages for a Cheap and Disconted prices all Across Australia & the World.

Next Summer in Febuary, We have a Big Sale to the Gold Coast which basically includes Flights Plus Accomidation Plus Discounted theme park Tickets. Here are the Details:

Travel Period : 10 Feb-30 Feb

Duration: 3 night package ( However you can extend it if u happy to pay extra )

Price: $200-300 per person ( includes all flights return plus accomidation )

Accomidation: 3-4 Star Hotels which includes hotels such as Hotel Watermark, Courtyard Surfers paradise, Paradise Resort, Quarterdeck apartments, Mantra Sun city, Mantra Legends and other hotels....

If any of you would like more info or is interested, just let me know or shoot me a pm...

many thanks

I really recommend this, i think it was pretty much the same kind of Accommodation i got when i went to Queensland, Surfers paradise. Great place, fun and beautiful...

the_dave said:
I really recommend this, i think it was pretty much the same kind of Accommodation i got when i went to Queensland, Surfers paradise. Great place, fun and beautiful...

thx mate... ya it is worth it considering the ridiculous price your paying....

The Gold Coast is a must Holiday destination for all people, mind you some Assyrians have not even been outside of their own states to know where it is lol

I work hard to promote my work especially in my community so i can give people the chance of a life time and at a price they can afford

yeah man there is so much to see in Australia, you really don't have to go to Europe or something like that to see that much because in Europe, mostly everything is the same... In Australia however, even if its far from everything (especially from Europe), you have pretty much everything there anyway... It has many different climate zones, different towns and cities different culture in the different states etc. So there is VERY much to see there, compared to Europe, at least when it comes to nature and landscapes Australia is much more beautiful, even the cities of Australia are more beautiful than the cities of Europe, the only thing Australia misses it the longer and older History that that Europe has (not counting Aborigines history)...

Sounds like a really good deal. If I was in Australia at the time, I would take it for sure!

ASHOOR

Back