Gas prices in the US are so cheap!

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Gas prices in the US are so cheap! Ooops....

Haha!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376358660.151166.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376358660.151166.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 87
Remind me why Obama was voted again? something about him being black? despite that he isn't black.

mrzurnaci said:
Remind me why Obama was voted again? something about him being black? despite that he isn't black.

Absolutely! The democratic party and its lunatic liberal supporters played the race card perfectly with Obama and propelled him to the white house. They made it seem that even criticizing Obama's policies and record was seen as racist.

Look where that got America.

ASHOOR

ASHOOR said:
Absolutely! The democratic party and its lunatic liberal supporters played the race card perfectly with Obama and propelled him to the white house. They made it seem that even criticizing Obama's policies and record was seen as racist.

Look where that got America.

ASHOOR

America seems like it's falling apart because of its self. Everytime I bring up the news, I see the head-lines about economy being bad and then being good and so on...

Then I start to wonder how the Assyrian community is doing through all of this? Aren't we affected too? Maybe we can build up industries and seize everything and prevent America from falling.

Back