deleted

Ezidi Kurd said:
Shengal is fully liberated and it is now Sunni Muslim free. The Ezdi Kurds are now building an autonomy in Shengal and it will get the same status as KRG (Barzanistan) within Iraq. Barzani lost all the power in Shengal and the future of Shengal lies now at the hands of their native habitants the Ezdi Kurds. I'm sure that Shengal will become independent sooner than other parts of Southern Kurdistan.

After Ezdi Kurds took control of Southern Shengal with the help of Shia army, it was game, set & match for Barzani. Neither Barzani, nor his pimp Erdogan can now attack Shengal. Their aggression is finished now. They can bark as much as they want, but they can do NOTHING.

Nice job  , Now go to the villages that were liberated and tell me if you can see ONE PKK fighter .Nice job by PKK fighting for kurdistan lol .  See the statement made By Naif Jasim .

?We won?t allow the PKK, its affiliated groups or the Peshmerga forces to enter these areas. No political party is entitled to enter these places.? Jasim vowed. ?For us, there is no difference between the Peshmerga and PKK forces. These places are the Yazidis?. They are the people who will be running them.

These areas are the Yazidis?, but the territory is Iraqi. And we want to belong to Iraq,? Naif Jasim, a Yezidi officer in the Hashd told Rudaw

?

Now , Keep an eye on the east-west axis of the Shiia linkup. The aim may be a link up of the Hashd al Shabi with Assad forces in Der Azor, control of the Badia, and completion of the coveted Iran goal of territory linking Tehran to the Mediterranean. Fascinating how this is shaping up!

There is a nice kurdish proverb that apply to you my dear Ezidi kurd .

"Ker be jawi amalyati dil Akat "

which means " the donkey in his eyes is performing heart surgery ".

Ezidi Kurd said:
Yeah, it is possible that I made a mistake. I just started this topic without looking where. But the one can explain that Ezdi Kurds are an ethno-RELIGIOUS group of people. There is nobody and no other race/ethnic group in this world who belongs also to the religion of the Yezidism. It is that ONLY our race is part of our religion.

People of all races can be Muslim, Christian or even a Jew (think of daughter of Trump Ivanka who became a Jew because the is married to a Jew). But people with Ezdi religion can be only Kurds, and Kurds only.

We are also different from other Kurds because we are still Ezdi, have our own God and are still the chosen people of Tause Melek.

But if you want you can discuss the Yezidism here.

Btw, the Ezdi Kurds are now building their own army. Our army will consist between 20000 - 30000 warriors. It will be good enough to defend our Shengal region.

ezidi kurd, are you Yazidis? if so then l think you should get your own country, feel so sorry for what isil did on you.....

Crocodile Bani said:
No offence but what does this have to do with religion?
Maybe because, not just ISIS, but Sunni Muslims too have tormented, and discriminated against, Yazidis?

Ezidi Kurd said:
Did you notice that after the Shengal Genocide of 03/08/2014 that Sunni Muslims started to loose and their downfall took shape.

It was the fury of the Tausi Melek. Tausi Melek will punish everybody who harms his chosen people.

Sunni Muslims are nothing but subhuman monkeys who believe in their their imaginative subhuman retard monkey creature called Allah, who doesn't even exists and never did. LMAO.

Tausi Meleke will punish all those Sunni Muslims who harmed his chosen people one by one.

Btw, things are going very well in Ezdixan !

lol , yes Tausi Melek was on vacation when isis attacked and when he came back he ordered the American , the french , the british , the kurds  to attack isis and liberate Ezdixan . This is the exact logic extremist muslim groups used when American planes were bombing their oppononet .

Ezidis believe is exactly like muslim believe because after all  Sheikh Adi ibn Musafir is the creater of modern day yazdis and he was Arab lolol .

Ezidi Kurd said:
First of all it was not Tause Melek that killed Ezdi, but those are the Sunni Muslims. Now Tause Melek is avenging his people. Everybody who is against his chosen people fails and is/will be punished.

oh , so he watched and waited untile isis was done then he decided then he used his magic to make American use their army . is that it ? You are no different than a typical muslim , in fact you are exactly like a sunni extremist .

Ezidi Kurd said:
There is no evidence at all that Shex Adi was an Arab at all. He was most likely a Kurd, son of a Kurd, since there is/was a huge Kurdish diaspora after Saladin way to Egypt. There are millions of Kurds who live in Egypt. It has been said that Abbas of Palestine has got Kurdish roots. Some say he introduced some kind of Sufi/Zoroastrian elements into the Yezidism. No Ezdi Kurd is saying that he was an Arab.

ohhhh , please do not try to hide from the truth .  Shaykh ?Ad? ibn Mus?fir al-Umaw? (Arabic: ??? ?? ????? ?????? . As the name clearly indicate he was Umawi who are arabs .He was in fact descendant of Umayyad Caliph Marwan ibn al-Hakam, was born in the 1070s in the Beqaa Valley in the village of Bait Far, Your holy man was a sunni arab lol .

I hate giving links , but here it is .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheikh_Adi_ibn_Musafir

Ezidi Kurd said:
And there was already Yezidism BEFORE Shex Adi. It is not like Ezdi Kurds believe first in fagg0t Allah and than started to believe in Xode Shems and Tause Melek.
We NEVER believe in fagg0t Allah and his boyfriend Mohammed. He was NEVER our GOD. Ezdi Kurds were NEVER Muslim at the first place.

Do not try to distort the subject by changing the subject  . Modren day Yazidis are followers of Arab/islamic teaching .

Ezidi Kurd said:
Shex Adi was not a creator of modern day Ezdi. We predate Shex Adi by thousands of years. We believe thousands of years in Tause Melek thousands of years before Shex Adi ever existed. Ezdi Kurds BEFORE Shex Adi were already Ezdi and never believed in fagg0t Allah or converted from Islam.

Fine , show me anything that mentioned the name Ezidi prior to year 1160 , you will never find a single historical document . Yes the modren day yezidis were Zaradashtis probably prior to an arab naming them after himself .

Ezidi Kurd said:
Btw, it was the LAST firman ever happened to Ezdixan. Ezdi Kurds are now the LORDS of the Northern Mesopotamia. EVERY Sunni Muslim Turkmen or an Arab will from now on kiss our feet. Every self respected Turkmen should move back to Central Asia and every self respected  Arab should go back to Arabia. Because Ezdi Kurds and Ezdixan are going nowhere and are there to stay in Northern Mesopotamia for thousands of years to come. It is OUR homeland, the homeland of OUR ancestors. To defeat the Ezdi Kurds nowadays people need the whole Northern Korean nuclear arsenal and even that is not enough. We have millions of our Kurdish brother from Rojava and Bakur behind us.

Degenerated Sunni Muslim Mongoloid Turkmen and Semitic Arabs are nothing but useless n!ggers. Being a slave is in their DNA in their monkey soul. Once again, Ezdi Kurds are now the LORDS of the Northern Mesopotamia and very Sunni Muslim subhuman monkey n!gger around us will know his place and will know who is his Aryan master.

The above is Malak tauwz teaching lol ? If this is his teaching then he is more fucked up than mohamad .

Ezidi Kurd said:
At least Tause Melek is NOT an Arab/Semites and has nothing to do with the Arabs/Semites.

Mohammed was nothing but a dirty filthy subhuman Arab n!gger!

Your religion is made by Arabs muslim sunni as history clearly indicate .

Ezidi Kurd said:
According to our Ezdi calender we live in the year 6767.

https://www.ezidikhan.net/home/

Too many aspect of Yazidi religion is islamic and Yazidis were nothing more than sufi mulsims who were later labeled as Khawarij because they deviate from Islamic norms relatively soon after the death of its founder 'Ad? ibn Musafir . As people they existed prior to that and they were not yazidis , but most probably Zaradashtis . You are as yazidis but nothing more than a Deviated Sufi muslim (khawarij ) . Hell you even dress up as sufis even today .

6291291898_929b194669_b.jpg

I'm sorry , most people are too polite to tell the truth , but this is it . If you really sums up the yazidis history they were zaradashtis who converted to sufi islam by Ad? ibn Musafir then after his death they deviated from shex adi teaching and became Khawarij and that is the reason for seeing both islamic and Zaradashis aspect in modern Yazidism .

I had a question : why you do not ever wear blue and never say the letters SH ?

Ezidi Kurd said:
So, Sere Sal, Charshama Sor, and all other Ezdi holy days are made up by Arabs? Tause Melek is made up by Arabs? Xode Shems (SUN God) also?

I think the above explain the cocktail of yazidi religion . Notice even Xode Shems is half Arabic  . Shams=sun in arabic .

Ezidi Kurd said:
Lalish which PREDATES Shex Adi by thousands of years also build by Arabs, LMAO?

Lalish predate shex adi and predate Yazidisim too and has nothing to do with modren day yazidis . the temple was a part of probably zaradashtian , Sumerian and other ancient Mesopotamian civilizations . 

Ezidi Kurd said:
What about that our free day is not on Friday, but on Wednesday? Also made up by the Semites?
Here you can see that Charshama Sor has Aryan roots, since Persians have the same festival:
Just look at the facts and the facts that matter . Your holest man is arab and was a sufi muslim period . You still dress up like him and yazidis were sufi muslims untile his death . Now after his death they went back and made changes , so red Friday or blue Monday is really irrelevant here .

Ezidi Kurd said:
Arabs with their n!gger allah are nothing but disgusting monkey house n!ggers!!!

Yet your holiest man is an arab buried in lalish .

Ezidi Kurd said:
Actually our ARYAN religion predates Zoroastrianism. Zerdesht was an Ezdi!

+

Our ARYAN religion is in Ezdiki/Kurmanji. We pray in Kurmanji. Our prayers are very different from Islam. While Muslims pray in monkey language Arabic.

Only the main fact that we don't believe in n1gr0 allah and mohammed and NEVER believed in / accepted them into our life is enough evidence that Yezidism has NOTHING to do with Islam.

We PREDATE Islam and Islan STOLE many aspects from our ARYAN religion. Like Islam stole may aspects from Judaism and Christianity. Even Judaism and Christianity stole many aspects from tour Aryan religion

We were ALWAYS 'clean' and never became 'dirty' by Islam/n!gr0 allah. Not before or after Shex Adi. We are the chosen people of Tausi Melek since the very beginning of his rule.
Judaism also had stolen content from the Epic of Gilgamesh in their Genesis book.

Ezidi Kurd said:
Head gear is vital for the Middle Eastern lifestyle. We're talking about a windy, desert climate with scorching summers and cool winters. Even Arabs would wear such 'towels' in their heads. Honestly, that's like saying Assyrians are Persians because they too had winged bulls in their arts.

Sumerians are too southernmost. You know that Kurds originated in the north. Akkadians mixed with Sumerians. So even if Sumerians were not Levantines, they would have mixed with our ancestors anyway. And such, would be the ancestors of Assyrians via the Akkadians. And don't worry, you have ties with them too. But they're not 100% yours or mine.

Ezidi Kurd said:
what I actually tried to say that Ezdi Kurdish head gear is actually NOT from the Semites/Arabs, but that is native to the Northern Mesopotamia, native to the Sumerians. That's why our Ezdi head gear is our NATIVE Ezdi head gear. Some @$$h0le said that Ezdi Kurds dress like Arabs. But we dress actually like the ancient Sumerians, in our NATIVE closes. We have this kind of head gear for thousands of years, even before Semites/Arabs ever existed.

Let me ask you this :

who is Ad? ibn Mus?fir al-Umaw? ? According to all historical record he was a Sufi muslim Arab , Can you prove otherwise ? Now do not run away posting non sense to avoid answering  the question lolol . I dare you to stay on the topic . post any link that proves otherwise .I promise you that you will reach one colcusion even if you do not admit it . Your holiest man was Sufi muslim Arab 

Ezidi Kurd said:
what I actually tried to say that Ezdi Kurdish head gear is actually NOT from the Semites/Arabs, but that is native to the Northern Mesopotamia, native to the Sumerians. That's why our Ezdi head gear is our NATIVE Ezdi head gear. Some @$$h0le said that Ezdi Kurds dress like Arabs. But we dress actually like the ancient Sumerians, in our NATIVE closes. We have this kind of head gear for thousands of years, even before Semites/Arabs ever existed.

Let me ask you this :

who is Ad? ibn Mus?fir al-Umaw? ? According to all historical record he was a Sufi muslim Arab , Can you prove otherwise ? Now do not run away posting non sense to avoid answering  the question lolol . I dare you to stay on the topic . post any link that proves otherwise .I promise you that you will reach one colcusion even if you do not admit it . Your holiest man was Sufi muslim Arab 

Ezidi Kurd said:
You fail to understand that native land of the Ubaid Sumerians was Northern Mesopotamia/Ezdixan, they were from the North, from the Aryan Zagros Mountains.
Sumerians are from the south. Before they were from the south, they probably came from Africa, via the Levant. Like all humans who migrated out of Africa into Asia. Period.

Later on those Sumerians migrated into all other places and mixed with other people. Their blood/DNA was heavily diluted by other native people. But those Sumerians who stayed in Ezdixan never mixed with other people and became later known as Aryans (Umman Manda: Mitanni/Kassites/Medes). My people, the Ezdi Kurds, are the DIRECT descendants of those Aryans. We still live on the same place as Ubaid Sumerians. We never moved away.
Yep, Sumerians diluted into other peoples. Including us. So we agree here in a way.

While Assyrians evolved from Akkadians and Akkadians came from the South. They later homeland was SOUTHERN Mesopotamia. While homeland of my people has always been NORTHERN Mesopotamia!
Akkadians always came from the north. Read a history book and look at maps. And your Sumerians were always from the south. You're becoming really risible and absurd now.

Of course you would choose to come from the north. More closer to Europe and the Caucasus. Just admit you have an inferiority complex and want to be white.

P.S. If Sumerians spoke a Semitic language, despite having ties to you (with their costumes), would you still have claimed them as your own? I'd probably say the answer is never. Lol.

Ezidi Kurd said:
LAMO!!

Akkadians were from the South and Sumerians were from the North. This is a fact and everybody agrees with this reality. There is no room for discussion about this fact. Facts are facts.

Kurds have more Iranian Plateau DNA in them than Assyrians. While Assyrians have more SOUTH West Asian DNA in them than Kurds. That makes Kurds much more North Eastern shifted than Assyrians.

Same can be said about the Sumerians. Sumerians were much more North East shifted than Assyrians. Sumerians had much, much more native Iranian Plateau DNA in them than current Semitic people.
Let maps do the talking:

1200px-Empire_akkad.svg.png

MesopSumer.jpg

613964982.jpg

akkadian_empire3.gif

Sumer has always been in the south of Akkad. You really think the people who made historical maps are more knowledgeable than you? Lol.

Ezidi Kurd said:
Kurds have more Iranian Plateau DNA in them than Assyrians. While Assyrians have more SOUTH West Asian DNA in them than Kurds. That makes Kurds much more North Eastern shifted than Assyrians.
Lol. The Iranian plateau is also in the southwest Asia, at least the parts near the Persian Gulf.

You're so obsessed with making your peoples to be northern, hence your capitalized letters of "NORTH" and "SOUTH". Very sad...You want to be European so badly. You're still west Asian, north or south - You ARE ASIAN. Accept it. Lol.

Ezidi Kurd said:
No way. Iranian Plateau is just West Asia! Has NOTHING to do with SOUTH West Asia!!
Well, the Persian Gulf can be in southwest Asia, considering its southerly location.

As you can see, Iranian Plateau is much, much more NORTHERN.
The Iranian Plateau is almost as large as India. It has a northern and southern portion.

Assyrians are SOUTH West Asians aka Semitic! Assyrians have much more Neolithic Levant Farmers/Semitic DNA in them than Kurds, period.
Southwest Asians are Saudi Arabians, Yemenis, Omanis. I can't believe that I have to inform you this fact. Levantines are to the north, adjacent in LATITUDE to Tehran, Iran. Your geography skills are so feeble, no offense.

SOUTH West Asian DNA is part of the Semitic people. Arabs have also SOUTH West Asian DNA in them. You share the same SOUTH West Asian DNA with Arabs from Nothern Africa, Levant and Arabia.
We do not.

Well, unless if you're speaking about 10,000 years ago. That's all you can do. Using charts that represent Assyrians from millenias ago. God knows how racially different we were back then. And you even admit that we're mixed. So today, who knows how mixed we are (newsflash, we aren't that much mixed).

P.S. That diagram doesn't show Assyrians at all. Lol. We are probably not even Levantines. If we are, I don't care either way. Levantines are always Phoenicians and ancient Arameans. NOT US.

Kurds are just West Asian people. Chinese are also ASIAN people. That doesn't make Kurds and Chinese the same. Asia is just a geography and not a race.
Just as Semitic is a language family, and not a race.

Ezidi Kurd said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samarra_culture

It now seems that the Samarran is partly contemporary with the Hassunan but started a bit later and continued somewhat longer with a more southerly focus. It is this Samarran colonization of the Mesopotamian lowlands which seems to be the origin of the later Ubaid Culture - which leads into Sumerian Civilization

http://ancientneareast.tripod.com/Samarra_Culture.html

West_Iranian_Samarra.jpg

James Mellaart (1967), the earliest settlements in western asia

https://books.google.nl/books?id=Bkk4AAAAIAAJ&pg=PA31&lpg=PA31&dq=Samarra+culture&source=bl&ots=IkOdY19dhV&sig=m6dVNLUEIUKVQenQkymZdABqw04&hl=nl&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=Samarra%20culture&f=false

Samarra_Iranian.jpg

William H. Stiebing (2009), ancient near eastern history and culture

https://books.google.nl/books?id=DoyTDAAAQBAJ&pg=PA22&lpg=PA22&dq=Samarra+culture+iranian&source=bl&ots=7TQNpD4UHb&sig=SRY_4fZ5EkOT7bjrJD6zD50LsEk&hl=nl&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi624i355fWAhXDb1AKHTjgCy8Q6AEIZDAL#v=onepage&q=Samarra%20culture%20iranian&f=false
Read it again: "West Iranian influence can POSSIBLY be detected, but this awaits INVESTIGATION." - So they're not sure. Don't be so optimistic about it and take it for granted.

The second excerpts says: "Some THINK it originated in Iran". Again, a conjecture. They don't know. We don't know. So hold your Aryan horse.

As I said earlier, you can say Assyrians are Iranian peoples just because they both had winged bulls as art. Maybe it's inspiration, Sumerians and Iranian peoples were neighbours, so they would have looked similar and had cultural homogeneity. Doesn't mean they are the same peoples. Even today, Assyrian and Kurdish music and dance is so alike. Does this mean we are an Iranid race? Of course not. Just open your mind and read between the lines a bit.

P.S. I'm amazed at how revolted you are at Assyrians, considering that Assyrians didn't do anything to Yazidis. That's why I think you're a Sunni Kurd in disguise who is throwing your indignant feelings on us. Yazidis generally don't mind us, and they don't even care much for Muslim Kurds, and want to be separated from them because of their Islam. You are one odd, atypical Yazidi, I tell you.

Back