Camp Rock!

Dalida

I don't know about you guys but im so excited to watch Camp Rock tonight  :clap: This movie looks like a really fun movie and it premiers tonight on Disney and CBS i believe.

Before i get all the comments i know i will get for being excited about it, I know im a geek and i love it.  :giggle:
I love Disney movies, Yes im a loser.  :bangin:

114201.jpg

I'd would use this adjective, but your nickname is already stated hehe.

I guess I'm not a fan of those new Disney shows as much as the older ones.

u r not a loser ...

Disney movies are the best! .. am not sure about the one u have up there!!!!! (sorry)
am talking Disney animated movies.. i've always been a big fan of them( shrek, Bee movie, Nemo, and so on.

enjoy watching.

Cuttie- 

Have no fear!  You're not alone.  The viewing of Camp Rock is an official event in our household. My sister, who is the self proclaimed Mrs. Joe Jonas, has a countdown going on for this movie.  Disney movies are really entertaining.  I loved High School Musical.  :mrgreen:

bent_aliraq4eva said:
u r not a loser ...

Disney movies are the best! .. am not sure about the one u have up there!!!!! (sorry)
am talking Disney animated movies.. i've always been a big fan of them( shrek, Bee movie, Nemo, and so on.

enjoy watching.

You should watch, it looks like it will be a great one.

kikhwa1980 said:
Cuttie- 

Have no fear!  You're not alone.   The viewing of Camp Rock is an official event in our household. My sister, who is the self proclaimed Mrs. Joe Jonas, has a countdown going on for this movie.  Disney movies are really entertaining.  I loved High School Musical.   :mrgreen:

Im glad im not alone on this. Your family sounds like my family. My older sister who is 26 and is a mother now still loves Disney movies, my little sister who is 18 loves the Jonas brothers and is so mad that she has to work tonight so she will miss it.

I loved High School Musical as well.  :)

dalidaaaaa lol don't feel bad.. i love disney movies too!

i was excited for camp rock but it wasn't nearly as good as HSM.

Back