Breaking News: Baghdad Church Massacre 2010

The identities of those who committed this massacre, and those who aided them, has been revealed by the Iraqi interior ministry. Although they are from Arab countries, their exact countries have not been revealed so it doesn't compromise the investigation.

You will be amazed to know that most of these scumbags were born between the years 1981 and some as young as 1991.

ASHOOR

ASHOOR said:
The identities of those who committed this massacre, and those who aided them, has been revealed by the Iraqi interior ministry. Although they are from Arab countries, their exact countries have now been revealed so it doesn't compromise the investigation.

You will be amazed to know that most of these scumbags were born between the yeas 1981 and some as young as 1991.

ASHOOR

which arab country? were they young wannabes of alquida?

ASHOOR said:
The identities of those who committed this massacre, and those who aided them, has been revealed by the Iraqi interior ministry. Although they are from Arab countries, their exact countries have now been revealed so it doesn't compromise the investigation.

You will be amazed to know that most of these scumbags were born between the yeas 1981 and some as young as 1991.

ASHOOR

That was expected.  I'm sure they're mostly from Saudi Arabia and Yemen.

jonadona said:
That was expected.  I'm sure they're mostly from Saudi Arabia and Yemen.

I'd guess Egypt too, but that just may be my own bias tossing out that possibility.

jacob said:
I'd guess Egypt too, but that just may be my own bias tossing out that possibility.

hahaha  No, no, they're too busy being doctors and engineers...  By that I meant dancers and singers.

jonadona said:
hahaha  No, no, they're too busy being doctors and engineers...  By that I meant dancers and singers.

Well sometimes you need someone to just shake their ass during surgery and someone to find the resonant frequencies and harmonics of bridges.

Important and painful reminder: a few days ago, we celebrated 2 year anniversary of this horrible massacre. May we never forget those killed and wounder that black day.

ASHOOR

Can’t believe it has been 10 years since this massacre took place. You can safely say this marked a big turning point for Christians in Baghdad , to say enough is enough, we are leaving.

hile violence has come down significantly in the last 10 years, the situation for Iraqis has gone from bad to worse.

at least 100K Assyrians and Christians in general have left Iraq since this tragic day

ASHOOR

Back