Brazil vs. Italy

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
The ball stops here!

The game starts in less than an hour. Italy wants to win, both to ensure they advance to the next round and to avenge their 2-0 loss to Brazil in London.

These Brazil vs. Italy games are always exciting and thrilling and this will sure be another one.

This is a meeting between two nations that have won the last two world cups and z combined 9 titles between them.

Brazil needs a win or tie to advance on top of it's group and avoid meeting Spain in the semi-final.

Robinho was saying yesterday that he wants to beat Italy so he can make fun of his ex-teammate at Real Madrid Cannavarro lol.

The stakes are high and don't you dare miss this game.

Go Brazil Goooooooo

ASHOOR

am going 2 miss the game as am ganna bee at work.
but all the way with brazil i hope they kick italy out:)

Gooo brazil Gooooo;-)

I wouldn't miss this one for anything.  I want Italy out of this tourney.  Go Brazil!

Yessssssss what a finish. I knew it was a matter of time

2-0 for Brazil , both scored for Brazil.

Ashoor

Yesssssssss 3-0 omg this is amazing.

They perfectly made up for all the missed chances.

Go Brazil Go.

First half is over.

I hope they keep it up and not think they have secured the victory.

Ashoor

The Italians thought the Brazilians were offside on the third goal, which clearly wasn't.

It is called SPEED.

Ashoor

Brazil is relaxing a bit, this is not good. Please focus and score at least one more goal to make it hard for the Italians to come back.

ASHOOR

15-5 shots for Brazil.

But the Italians have clearly awaken and Brazul better pay attention.

Ashoor

Brazil beat a team of old timers.  They figured out that the 40 year-old defenders can't stop their speed.  hahaha  Can't wait for the Italian headlines. 

They would have lost to the USA too had it not been for the red card.  So to me, they go home 0-3.

Wow can you beleive how lucky the USA is? They got the perfect result they were dreaming of.

I have soooooo much to say about this game later, after the father's day lunch. This was too easy of a win to do any trash talking.  Or maybe not?

Go Brazil Goooooooo.

Now we know who has the best goalie, defense and attack in the world: Brazil!!!!!!!

ASHOOR

The Italians got beat by Egypt.  The US destroyed Egypt.  I don't think Brazil will be to happy with only scoring 3 goals.  Nothing to be proud of here.

Oh Jonadona, you can't be serious. You can't just dimiss thus treat victory with that quick analysis?

How about this? Italy did beat the US , which beat Egypt easily today, which in turn beat Italy.

It is not about Italy being a weak and easy team. It is about Brazil being too good for them.

Brazil today showed us that they are on a different level than everyone else. They didn't even have to try hard. Their tactics and skills were too much for the strongest defense in the world  to handle.

This game also proved my point about Julio Cesar being one of top three goalies in the world, if not the best. The English commentator also mentioned that this game was between the world's top two goalies. And as good as Buffon is, Cesar was simply much better.

Brazil's defense also showed us why it is the best in the world today. It is almost impossible to beat the likes of Juan, Luzao and Lucio, the last of which in my opinion is the best defender in the world right now. It is just that playing in Germany doesn't expose his name as much as it would if he played in Spain, Italy or England instead.

What about the Brazilian attack? Wouldn't it be silly and pointless of me to even argue about why they are the best in the world? I am sure it would be, but it is still worth mentioning. It will just suffice it to mention that Brazil has scored a whopping 24 goals in their last 7 games only, most of which were played against good to great opponents!! Lek that is some 3.5 goals per game. WOW.

Anyway, don't want to get ahead of myself here. We still have to play and beat SA to reach the final, and most likely face Spain, which will be one mouthwatering encounter.

ASHOOR

man i never loved Brazil more than i did today, and my friend thinks Italy has a chance to repeat next year at the WC  :ROFLMAO:

Ashoor..so every player in Brazil is best in the world?

I don't think so. I'll remind you of this when they play Spain in the final!

Knight said:
Ashoor..so every player in Brazil is best in the world?

I don't think so. I'll remind you of this when they play Spain in the final!

Let him think that way :D. Buffon and van der Sar are way better than that Brazil goalie. He even called Dida a top goalie so...:p
Italy is not the team they were. Even in the WC Qualification they were not impressive. Thye have a group which is really easy. But even with those teams Italy can only score 9 goals in 6 matches. And even draw two times. And we defeated them at the EC 2008 with 3-0. And they had a draw against Romania ( we won with a B-team)

The games I saw Brazil it was also a lot counterfootball. And they have to lose that ego Robinho. Hey only plays for himself. I like Maicon, Lucio and Kaka. Those players are very good.
We'll see if they play Spain how they cope with that. That is a team where we can soo how "good" Brazil really is.

Boooooo! you guys will never give Brazil its due credit no matter what. This is so unfair and biast, it is so clear.

Anyway, who cares, I know my Brazil, I know they are great, so I don't care what you guys say. And yes, Julieo Cesar is the best goalkeeper in the world. As good as Dida was, he is even better.

ASHOOR

And if you think Buffon is really the best goalie in the world (I really like Buffon BTW), and for Brazil to be able to easily fire 3 goals past him, it must mean that Brazil's attack is just too good. Right?

Brazil could have easily score 2-3 more goals, had it not been for the post.

And Brazil seemed so relaxed, no rush or anything. And we didn't even have our second best defender playing (Juan) as he was substituted in the first 10 minutes.

Next is South Africa, and we have to score an early goal to silence them and all their stupid horns (yea good wish buddy!)

ASHOOR

ASHOOR said:
Boooooo! you guys will never give Brazil its due credit no matter what. This is so unfair and biast, it is so clear.

Anyway, who cares, I know my Brazil, I know they are great, so I don't care what you guys say. And yes, Julieo Cesar is the best goalkeeper in the world. As good as Dida was, he is even better.

ASHOOR

Bro all you have to say is 5 time WC champs and that is not by luck lol

I think Julio Cesar is a very good goalie, but come on we all know that Iker Casillas is the greatest goalie in the world right now.  And Iker is younger so, barring any injury, will likely retain that title for a while.  Buffon is overrated and over the hill.

GO BRAZILLLLLLLLL GO YAYYYYYYYYYYYY LOL...

oh Ashoor thank God u dont have MB on here anymore LMAOOOOOOOO the drama that would have happend hahahahahhahahah

Back