AVN GATHERING @ CONVENTION

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Let us make an official list of who is going?

Last year we had over 25 people from here going, and even gathering, which was great.

ASHOOR

WOW Atourina, look what you are doing! People who love the convention, hate it when they get invited to a wedding that falls on convention weekend haha. Good job Atourina haha!

I am not going to the convention either, but will be at Atourina's wedding :)

ASHOOR

ASHOOR said:
WOW Atourina, look what you are doing! People who love the convention, hate it when they get invited to a wedding that falls on convention weekend haha. Good job Atourina haha!

I am not going to the convention either, but will be at Atourina's wedding :)

ASHOOR

maybe we should start an avner counter of whose going to atourina's wedding instead. i think we will get more hits

Well to begin with, I suggest we get one big table for AVNers, modeton khshawa? we will have at least 10 people going.

ASHOOR

This whole summer I wantd to go to Arizona, so I am thinking maybe i will go there during the convension.  Will see whats going to happen.

ASHOOR said:
Well to begin with, I suggest we get one big table for AVNers, modeton khshawa? we will have at least 10 people going.

ASHOOR

well, no AVNers are coming to my wedding if they dont send back their reply cards *cough*

I'll be at convention.

I booked my flight yesterday  :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

atourina said:
well, no AVNers are coming to my wedding if they dont send back their reply cards *cough*

Your punk ass had better received mine! Sent it in a loooooooong time ago :)

Are we going to have a AVN gathering this year?

Possible Attendees

1.LOVEMOON (maybe)
2.HOTCACHIK6
3.RUM RUM
4.DAVID
5.HOOKAH
6.A$HUR
7.SHAMOOSEY
8.JONADONA

ASHUR said:
YES!  At every pool, bar and club!  :shades:

YAY!!! :clap: :bigarmhug: :wavetowel:

Barwarneta said:
:baby: i wanna go to convention  :beee:

Sham it wont be as good as it was here   :shades:

haha I dunno girl, the hotel is meant to be kick ass  :giggle:

Ash, we can do a AVN gathering at our pool!

:wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:

I'm so jealous! :(

I want to go to an avn gathering at a pool!

I need to tell Atourina to change her wedding date.  :lol:

rumrum said:
Don't we always? lol

haha yeah but this year seems like there's only 4 of us going lol

And AVN pool party gathering sounds like my cup of tea :lol: As long as no one pushes me in the pool, I cant swim :blush2:

Back