Assyriska vs. Syrianska

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
I know we are too busy with the world cup, we completely forgot about this:

Assyriska vs. Syrianska today. Good thing they are playing when no other WC games are being played ( before Australia vs. Germany match)

I don't need to tell you that we need to win
this game so bad.

Go Assyriska Go!

This is our own WC final.

Ashoor

I have been wating for this game for long now, i hope Assyriska will kick some ass today...

Damn that i could not be there watching it live, stupid work inbetween my stockholm visit...

Nakno i oromoye...

Seriously we could have finished the game before they scored the last goal, we had two really dangerous goal chances who both should have been two safe goals when the score was 2-2.

Maybe it's for the best we didn't win. If we won who knows maybe the "Arameans" would beat up our own players 4 to 1 or burn down our buildings. They seem to like that. 

The only consolation I take from this game is in that it was played during the World Cup, and we are too distracted to even think about it now.

But regardless, this was a huge loss for Assyriska, and could have easily put their chances away of qualifying to the super Swedish league.

ASHOOR

It's way to early and they're only 5 points from the top after 4 losses. Looks like it's going to be a tight season.

The goals they conceded were real soft btw.

Back