Assyriska Info & Photos

Oh wow, I just looked at who scored and when.....the self-haters did an Assyriska!  Khmareh.  4 minutes away.

My theory is - they went out to win, but when Sundsvall scored the equaliser, the self-haters then lost on purpose.

Were there highlights or did you just read that from a report?

And yeah, Sundsvall would be miles behind us if we didn't sell Nyang to them. 

Sundsvall's winner was miles offside.  I don't know whether to laugh @ the self-haters or lament this lost opportunity.

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/under19/fixturesresults/round=15351/match=304711/index.html

Nahir Besara is a regular for the Swedish /19's squad.  Not bad for an 18 year old.  Shame they came last in their qualifying group and won't play in the actual u/19's European Championships.

Herro You//

Yes you have right the self-haters lost the game against Sundsvall on purpose do to the fact that draw would help Assyriska! this show us that they are crazy and have so much hate in their hearts!

But today they are crying because if they had won that match then they would be in 3 place! hahah crazy self-haters "ahlamu"

tablemc.jpg

1 game left, all we need is a draw to secure a playoff against an Allsvenskan team!

Look at BK H?cken in the Allsvenskan.  We were fighting for second spot with them for almost the whole of last season, now they're 3 points off a Uefa Cup spot.

davidb said:
Look at BK H?cken in the Allsvenskan.  We were fighting for second spot with them for almost the whole of last season, now they're 3 points off a Uefa Cup spot.

have hope kido that can be us next year !!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You mean qualifying spot.  There isn't even one Swedish club in the Europa league group stages this season.  Elfsborg went closest, but they had to beat Lazio over two legs to qualify!  Correct me if I'm wrong...

Herro You said:
You mean qualifying spot.  There isn't even one Swedish club in the Europa league group stages this season.  Elfsborg went closest, but they had to beat Lazio over two legs to qualify!  Correct me if I'm wrong...

We had the qualifying spot covered all season remember? We were fighting for 2nd spot the whole season until the last 5-7 games.

It was only at the end when we had that really bad run Brommapojkarna took 3rd place off us.

davidb said:
We had the qualifying spot covered all season remember? We were fighting for 2nd spot the whole season until the last 5-7 games.

It was only at the end when we had that really bad run Brommapojkarna took 3rd place off us.
No no, I was talking about the Swedish Premier League and the lack of Swedish teams in Europe, but I just looked up some fixtures and found that Elfsborg were involved in non-qualifying games in the Europa league this season.

I don't think you can compare A-League teams with European ones.  Remember we get taken to school against Korean and Japanese teams.  An English striker for Wellington, Paul Ifill, earlier this season said the A-League has a combination of players who could be playing in the EPL, but others that wouldn't even be good enough for League 2.

Assyrianism said:
before i die i will go to a game, if its the last thing i do.

[youtube=425,350]YFd2zVQL68Q[/youtube]

LOL This is the best cheer :) you need to go to a game bro...badly!

Back