Assyriska Info & Photos

Assyriska BK (Gothenburg) have been promoted to Division 2, after spending just one season in the 3rd division.  They have lost only 1 match in 2 years!  

Assyriska are still behind Syrianska though...

http://svenskfotboll.se/ovriga-serier/information/?scr=table&ftid=19405

True, but lolz at the two results against the self-haters.

I found it pretty interesting that Assyriska sold (or released) a young player called Sargon Simonsson to one of the self haters in that division.  Maybe some of these other clubs (maybe) are a little less extremist than the one in the Superettan - or are they all from the same organisation?

By the way, our best defender Martin Lorentzon, has officially moved to AIK in the Allsvenskan on a free transfer.

khayet Pereira scored in the 90th min all 3 points are ours.

We just need self haters, sundsvall, and Avidabergs ff to lose their next game and bob is our uncle.

you guys should see the table now man ive never seen any table like this before.

In all seriousness have you ever seen in any league around the word this many teams so close together I mean anyone can get promoted. 7 games left.

Assyrianism said:
In all seriousness have you ever seen in any league around the word this many teams so close together I mean anyone can get promoted. 7 games left.

Yeah. Plenty.

Either Tiago or his agent has uploaded that video.  Look at all the related vids - they're all Tiago's goals haha.  Upload the rest of the bloody highlights C Sports!

Hmm, take a look at the Allsvenskan table - Hammarby & Djurgadens are 2nd & 3rd last respectively.  What an epic playoff it would be against one of them should we make 3rd place.

In theory, Assyriska has the easiest set of matches left - only the next 2 should be difficult (though our next opponents are missing 2-3 key players).

I know with Assyriska there's no real point in mentioning this, but hey, might as well....

Aziz Corr Nyang is being linked with clubs overseas, particularly Dubai.  Hopefully Assyriska put a sell-on clause in his contract so they can get a % of any transfer fee should he be sold.

Some beautiful results today - none of our rivals won!

If we beat Atvidaberg on Wed/Thurs (whenever the hell it is) we will be in clear 3rd.  One game after that, then....I think you all know what's coming....

Back