Assyriska FF 2013 Season Discussion Thread

In July there's a small break but not in August.

2012-08-05 18:00 Assyriska FF - Varbergs BoIS FC
2012-08-12 18:00 Assyriska FF - Hammarby
2012-08-22 19:00 Degerfors IF - Assyriska FF
2012-08-26 18:00 Assyriska FF - Ljungskile SK

If you're gonna go to one of those it should be against Hammarby since they are the biggest team in the league and have the most fans. Last season there were 6500 at the AFF vs. Hammarby game and the average home number for AFF is like maybe a little over 2000.

AlexSuryoyo//

What are you saying now, are Assyriskas jerseys not enough assyrian to you?

We have the assyrian flag on the back hehe :) but I hope Assyriska can get the cross jerseys so we have the cross and the assyrian flag on our jerseys that would have been great!

Mejko hat Alex?

The small assyrian flag on the back ROCKS!!! But the V on the front SUCKS hahaha

I hope they'll put the cross on the front like you said ;)

Komarno kito mede ced 10.000-15.000 suryoye be belgika ;)

Yeah the nicest map in the world ahuno, if only Afrem Barsom's dreams had been realized, we would have been a very powerful nation in the world!

i like the one from fred aprim book

header_a.jpg

SyriacOrthodoxAssyrian said:
finally starting to get close to showtime

premier division starts this week and AFF's division next week

I can't wait anymore, I hope our 2 teams will get good results from the beginning!!!

@free_assyria: the one from fred aprim book missed the urfa/urhoy region, it's why I prefer the other one ;)

SyriacOrthodoxAssyrian said:
http://svenskfotboll.se/superettan/spelprogram/

Traditionally we're actually better in the second half of the season than the first half but last season that definitely wasn't the case.

thanks for the link, really are we always on top of the ladder then 2nd half of the season come down.

for this game 2012-08-12 18:00 Assyriska FF - Hammarby will it be a sell out? i want to attend this game what are the chances of buying tickets weeks before the game?

Westassyrian said:
No thats not true we are always better in the beginning and very bad at the end of the season

Anyway, Sargon Gabriel was at the game

http://www.assyriatv.org/2012/04/10/sargon-gabriel-inviger-assyriska-ffs-premiar/

No thats not true we are always better in the beginning and very bad at the end of the season Anyway, Sargon Gabriel was at the game

http://www.assyriatv.org/2012/04/10/sargon-gabriel-inviger-assyriska-ffs-premiar/

I thought so, Ahuno what you think about that game in august, do i need to buy tickets before hand? or it should be ok, it wont be a sell out?

Westassyrian said:
No thats not true we are always better in the beginning and very bad at the end of the season
Nope, not traditionally, I'm talking early to mid 2000s. We were almost always stronger after the summer break.

It could be a sellout. It depends on where both teams are on the table. If they're at the top then you should probably get tickets beforehand.

2-1 ASSYRISKA!!!!!!!!!!

1-0 to the other team. Then with 10 mins to go a fight breaks out in the stands. All players and refs go to the locker rooms. They get the fight under control. The match re-starts again. Assyriska score almost directly. 1-1. The other teams gets a red card. 5 mins extra time. 3rd minute Assyriska scores again. 2-1!!! Then the other gets another red card (a former SFC player). HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!

Very strong away win against the farmers.

The game yesterday wasn't a 3-0 game. The other team had like three shots on the bar/posts before AFF scored 1-0.

I think I wrote before that the first three games were against teams we should beat. From now on the schedule gets tougher, two away games in a row against difficult opponents. Four or more points would be very good.

The most positive thing of the season thus far is that it's actually the strikers who have scored most of the goals. That hasn't really been the norm in AFF the last few seasons.

Back