Assyriska 2011/2012 Season

Rumtaya

Hey Guys, I am sure quit alof of you guys have been lookikng forward that day (unfortunatly not all can watch the game).

The Game will start at 19.20 (MET), anyone that does not receive the swedish channel TV4Sport, will be able through watching the game on www.csports.se

Problem, the website is only in swedish. However I am sure some here already got an account there.

I hope for a good game and of course a positive result for our Team. YALLA ASSURYOYEEEE ....

over 5000 tickets have been sold, and this is only to our own people. Hammarby has probably 1000 - 2000 as well...

Hammarby fans will come with around 3500 - 4000 fans. Assyriska fans will be 3500 - 4000 fans also.

It's time to CRUSH Hammarby!

Rumtaya said:
Hey Guys, I am sure quit alof of you guys have been lookikng forward that day (unfortunatly not all can watch the game).

The Game will start at 19.20 (MET), anyone that does not receive the swedish channel TV4Sport, will be able through watching the game on www.csports.se

Problem, the website is only in swedish. However I am sure some here already got an account there.

I hope for a good game and of course a positive result for our Team. YALLA ASSURYOYEEEE ....

Sorry bro, you mentioned everything but forgot to mention WHAT DAY the game actually is? is it today?

ASHOOR

The dave.

This is exciting. It is finally here. I hope they don't lose too many points early in the season, and make it hard for themselves.

Let them take inspiration from none other than their rivals, Syraniska.

ASHOOR

ASHOOR said:
The dave.

This is exciting. It is finally here. I hope they don't lose too many points early in the season, and make it hard for themselves.

Let them take inspiration from none other than their rivals, Syraniska.

ASHOOR
Indeed, we have to win all the early games...

Man Im gettin a heart attack...they have so much chances and so so unneffectiantly...

We must score the second goal direct after the start of the second
half

Hanuni said:
We are in lead with 1-0! Could be 2-0!!

What a bad playing man. They did so much shit. I dont like the way they played at most of the time. Too cool....well at least three points

Rumtaya said:
What a bad playing man. They did so much ****. I dont like the way they played at most of the time. Too cool....well at least three points

Assyriska played good. Our positioning has really strenghten, our defence was stronger than Hammarbys. Sure it was not the best playing we've had and neither Hammarbys as it was the first game of the season. But we won and it will only get better with time.

Cool for assyriska :clap:

Unfortunately, syrianska didn't take a lot of points and they have a lot of injured player (the good ones), I hope assyriska will win superettan this year.
Our 2 teams in allsvenskan with amazing derby  will be great  :wavetowel:

AlexSuryoyo said:
Cool for assyriska :clap:

Unfortunately, syrianska didn't take a lot of points and they have a lot of injured player (the good ones), I hope assyriska will win superettan this year.
Our 2 teams in allsvenskan with amazing derby  will be great  :wavetowel:

Amen to that!

great start to the year, the Syrians lose and the Assyrians win.

hopefully we see more of this.

I CANT WAIT 2.5Months to go before i will be in the crowd.

Sundsvall 1 - 2 Assyriska

It is only second game and Assyriska won, yet no one mentioned it?

Go Assyriska Go, great to see them get the maximum points from first two games. Great confidence booster.

ASHOOR

ASHOOR said:

Go Assyriska Go, great to see them get the maximum points from first two games. Great confidence booster.

ASHOOR

Ive watched it via csports.se ...man they kill me those AFF...was sittin and screaming the whole time at the TV because of some stupid mistakes...they need to work more on effectivness... however besides those mistkes they made a good game and won it.

Next is on the 19th april against IK Bragge (away).

Hope they gonna win again

ASHOOR said:

ASHOOR

Great! We won against 2 good teams in superettan, maybe 2011 will be the last year in superettan  :clap:

Our 2 teams in allsvenskan, could be very nice  :)

AlexSuryoyo said:
Great! We won against 2 good teams in superettan, maybe 2011 will be the last year in superettan   :clap:

Our 2 teams in allsvenskan, could be very nice  :)

Eh... we? *Pointing at your profile pic*

Haha, just kidding  :giggle:

Free_Assyria said:
great start to the year, the Syrians lose and the Assyrians win.

hopefully we see more of this.

I CANT WAIT 2.5Months to go before i will be in the crowd.

Just came online to tell you news to make your day better.

Syrianska lost against H?cken. 5-1

Assyrian_Man said:
Just came online to tell you news to make your day better.

Syrianska lost against H?cken. 5-1

What a shame! Should I change my pic  :sadangel:?

By the way, do you know how can I watch the games outside sweden (preferably for free  :))?

Back