Assyrians outside of the US - what do you think of our election season?

Kelba

The US elections are shaping up to be quite the show this year:

Trump or Cruz vs Sanders or Clinton seems most likely

What are your guys' opinions, and who do you hope wins?

edit: Personally, this election is a joke to me. Sanders is getting hyped a lot but his campaign is doing a lot of shady things that makes him no different than Hillary to me. The most honest candidate is Trump, which is sad.

Neon said:
They all seem like a joke, tbh.

I would stick with Obama.

yes let's stick with the guy who let ISIS attack us and did absolutely nothing about it until the Yezidis then Arbel was attacked...

mrzurnaci said:
yes let's stick with the guy who let ISIS attack us and did absolutely nothing about it until the Yezidis then Arbel was attacked...
And the other four will be any better? I doubt it. They will slip. They always do. One way or another.

Neon said:
And the other four will be any better? I doubt it. They will slip. They always do. One way or another.

Which is why it's better to stop trusting or listening to Americans and take matters into OUR OWN HANDS.

McCain sounded like he had the right idea about how to keep Iraq stable, but since he's not running I don't know. I don't trust any of them though and they're all puppets anyway.

I am from Canada but I follow it much close than the majority of Americans do.

Of course, I don't want any Democrats to be anywhere near the Whitehouse again, especially if they are named Bernie or Hillary.

That leaves us with the Republicans and from that I hope Cruz, followed by Trump or Rubio.

It just worries me whether Cruz can beat Clinton? I know Trump can but there is no guarantee he will be the republican candidate.

ASHOOR

I don't know about the American government and parties to side with a certai president for the US. But, I sure don't have any faith/hope in them doing the right thing to the Middle East. So whatever.

Kebabs?s said:
Obama=retarded
Only when it comes to Islam. Other than that, he is an all-round smart and articulate guy. He just has a inexplicable soft spot for Islam. It's downright idiotic on his part.

With that being said, if he doesn't win I'd go for Trump. Because, at least, that guy isn't an apologetic towards Islam. He says it how it is. I can't believe I'm really saying this now. Now I don't agree with many of his politics, but I really want a leader who can speak against that detestable religion already and have it controlled. Obama and pretty much many others in the democratic party are too PC towards Islam.

Obama has served his 2 terms so he can't be the next president.  Let's just stick to those who can be.

Cruz is the one who scares me the most of all of them, followed by Hillary and then Trump.  I don't know much about Rubio and Sanders, although says so many of the right things, has avoided talking about the Israel/Palestine conflict which means he is hiding something.  The other candidates have made their position very clear.

Therefore, they are all politicians anyway so they can't be trusted.

Therefore, I think it is better for Trump to be president.  He will get offside with that many people in his country that a revolution will start.  America needs one and so does the rest of the world.  None of these presidents will make the world, or even America, a better place through their leadership, but at least Trump will be a catalyst for change.

Back