An Amazing Stat about Brazil

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Speaking of the game against Egypt: It was the first time in 57 matches that Brazil conceded three goals since a World Cup qualifier against Argentina four years ago.

WOW!!!!!!!!!Yes you read that correct. That is not a typo!

So yes, go ahead and believe it, Brazil does have the top defence in the world (not just top goalie)

There is the amazing statistics to back it up. This includes friendlies, WC qualifiers, Copa America and more....

Freaking Amazing.

ASHOOR

By the way, that game against Argentina in which Brazil lost 3-1, in the 2006 WC qualifiers, Brazil returned the favor some 1 month later by beating Argentina 3-1 (hat trick by Ronaldo)

ASHOOR

That's not that great of a stat considering that stature of the team, i would guess most top nations would have similar records, if not better.

davidb said:
That's not that great of a stat considering that stature of the team, i would guess most top nations would have similar records, if not better.

I dont have the stats for all other good teams, but I can guarantee you almost each one of them has had one game where they scored at least 3 on them. Even Italy with their great defense got it, in Euro 2008 against Holland.

ASHOOR

Back