According to this Chart, Germany will win the world cup!

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
tumblr_l51csu0ovv1qa0uujo1_500.jpg

This symmetry looks cool but has has some flows of course.

For example, Brazil should have won it in 2006 and not Italy!

ASHOOR

And does this mean Uruguay is winning the world cup on Brazil's homesoil again in 2014? oh God, that would be the second tragedy for Brazil after the 1950 tragedy loss which they still haven't gotten over.

ASHOOR

haha funny thing...

According to me the germans will kick the ass of the teams that are left, they are not even close to how good the germans are this year...

the_dave said:
haha funny thing...

According to me the germans will kick the ass of the teams that are left, they are not even close to how good the germans are this year...
they deserve to win.

the_dave said:
haha funny thing...

If it is anything like what they did against England and Argentina (despite the luck of the uncounted goal in the first game, and scoring early in the second) then they clearly deserve it.

Will see what goes against Spain, with Muller suspended for Germany.

ASHOOR

This World Cup has Broken all past Trends & will always be remembered as the First ever in history where a European Country has won away from Europe ( provided that Uruguay do not win it ).

Assyrian_Man said:
Italy won. Don't you remember when Zidane headbutted Materazzi and got the red card?
Oh yah I just remember that lol, Italy were just lucky  :mrgreen:.

Back