Accept a kurdish country

mrzurnaci said:
The point this was brought up is...

Ezidi brought up that Yezidis and Kurds in general originated in Northern Iraq despite all evidence that says completely different.
Ezidi kurd is spamming the site and everything she says is divisive, controversial , racist , insulting and embarrassing even for kurds . 

mrzurnaci said:
I'm already aware that it is those with military power in a specific territory that owns the land BUT you have to give history where its credit is due.
As Assyrians, whether or not we own any of our former homeland, we still originated from it.
I hope you do not get offended , but all our ancestors were (in my view ) were blood thirsty assholes who killed , destroyed and raped anyone that was different to built the empires that some are so proud of .

mrzurnaci said:
If I went on a Kurdish forum and asked "are Assyrians native to Northern Iraq?" How many would say no and say yes?
Those who would say no would be denying our history and identity. They wouldn't really realize it but denying the Assyrian history of the region is no different to Turkey denying Kurdish and Armenian history.

In the same token Assyrian deny kurdish history too and most Assyrian would not even say the word Kurdistan . Why would you expect a positive reaction from kurds when your action is negative towards them ?
Were kurds nice to Assyrian historically ? Certainly not and they massacred the hell out of them during the fall of Assyrian empire . Were the Assyrian nice to kurds , certainly not and they massacred the hell out of them until the alliance formed between the Babylonian and medes . The same thing happened in the modern history with tragedies on both sides , So until when ? 

mrzurnaci said:
The Persian Empires controlled the Assyrian homeland for hundreds of years but they never said that Mesopotamia was their homeland even though they controlled and owned it.
So your point is Persian were nice , loving peaceful people who killed hundreds of thousands of Assyrians , enslaved an entire nation for hundred of years , but heyyyyyyyy at least they did not say it was their homeland . This is your argument ? By the way many would disagree with your assessment and good luck trying to convince them .

mrzurnaci said:
History is not fabricated lies, we have stuff called records and we investigate and do stuff like archeology with them. There's a good reason why we have historians and history books, whether biased or not. There's a lot of historical material that gives perspectives on many events.

fine , let us have history for lunch and see how is that going to help anyone .

mrzurnaci said:
How about the first Kurdish known historian, Sharafkhan Bitlisi? He wrote about how Kurds helped serve Turks and the Turks rewarded Kurds by giving them our old land. Why? Because we don't worship an Arabian lying thief named Muhammad who passed himself off as a prophet.

No one is denying that , certainly not me . The only difference between Assyrian and kurds at that time was that Kurd chose the right side . Assyrian sided with English and later abandoned by the English . If Turks had lost the war the argument would have been reversed now right ? you see how meaningless history is ?

mrzurnaci said:
Ultimately, our hate is not because you're Kurds but because you're Muslims and you will probably continue to act as Muslims in the future...
To demand that kurds meet the standard that you have set for them your head is A No Go .You need to change the way you think , but there is hope . At least you do not hate None mulsim kurds :)

nejepnerast said:
I hope you do not get offended , but all our ancestors were (in my view ) were blood thirsty assholes who killed , destroyed and raped anyone that was different to built the empires that some are so proud of .

you mean primitive? The idea of human rights was still a fetus that these points.

nejepnerast said:
In the same token Assyrian deny kurdish history too and most Assyrian would not even say the word Kurdistan . Why would you expect a positive reaction from kurds when your action is negative towards them ?

That's a fair assessment but we have immeasurable amounts of evidence of our past: steles, cuneiform writings, buried palaces, skeletons.

When I did my research into Kurdish history, the furthest I found Kurdish history starts at is during the reign of Ardashir of the Sassanids but the Sassanid Persians (as well as later Muslim Arabs) used the name "Kurd" as a social class rather than an identity. I then find out in the 900s and 1000s AD, during the reign of Terror known as Islam, that Kurds appear in Arabic and Syriac sources but those sources used 'Kurd' as a name for various nomadic Iranian tribes. Is that where Kurdish history starts or later?

Basically, it's difficult defining history when you don't relatively know where it starts. I can probably safely say alot of social class Kurds became ethnic Kurds but I have no source on that. :/

Assyrians will deny Kurdish history, Kurds will deny Assyrian history, Arabs and Turks will deny both. It's called Middle East BSing, it stems from a lack of quality education, funding, and is full of Muslamic influence :)

nejepnerast said:
Were kurds nice to Assyrian historically ? Certainly not and they massacred the hell out of them during the fall of Assyrian empire . Were the Assyrian nice to kurds , certainly not and they massacred the hell out of them until the alliance formed between the Babylonian and medes . The same thing happened in the modern history with tragedies on both sides , So until when ?

Kurds didn't exist during the time of the Medes though. Assyrians and Assyrian kings wrote about the Medes and they did not mention a Kurdish people.
Secondly, Medes were nomadic and primitive. I've never heard of ancient nomadic people being advanced. Even the nomads Romans faced weren't advanced.
Even though Medes helped destroy the ancient Assyrian empire, they still learned about the civilization, especially from the help of the Akkadian-Babylonians. Mission accomplished?

nejepnerast said:
So your point is Persian were nice , loving peaceful people who killed hundreds of thousands of Assyrians , enslaved an entire nation for hundred of years , but heyyyyyyyy at least they did not say it was their homeland . This is your argument ? By the way many would disagree with your assessment and good luck trying to convince them .

Did I say Persians were nice? If Persians were nice then the Romans/Byzantines would've beaten them long ago and you and me would probably be speaking Latin or Greek :)

Persians did not actually practice much Slavery. Slavery under the Persian empires was temporary, it wasn't for life and it didn't pass onto your children. Secondly, the Persians allowed everyone to live as they want as long as taxes were paid.

Persians didn't really start becoming bad until we converted to Christianity and the Zoroastrian Persian kings were persecuting us under the suspicion that we were likely Roman spies since Romans were mostly becoming Christian even though we became Christianized alot earlier than Romans. Similar to how modern Muslims think we're spying for the West or other stupid conspiracy bullcrap.

nejepnerast said:
fine , let us have history for lunch and see how is that going to help anyone .

I understand your point about history but History is a metalesson :)
History, as a lesson, teaches multiple lessons. The point of learning history is to learn from the mistakes and achievements of the past and look to the forward in avoiding those mistakes and improving the achievements.

We Assyrians, from ancient to medieval times, have left a vast civilization. The Arabs could've learned from it and improved it but they squandered it for Islam and its primitive ideas. Persians have taken better advantage of it but still sorta ruined it with Islamic primitiveness. Kurds like you are starting to see Islam for what it is and you guys are learning from it.

nejepnerast said:
No one is denying that , certainly not me . The only difference between Assyrian and kurds at that time was that Kurd chose the right side . Assyrian sided with English and later abandoned by the English . If Turks had lost the war the argument would have been reversed now right ? you see how meaningless history is ?
To demand that kurds meet the standard that you have set for them your head is A No Go .You need to change the way you think , but there is hope . At least you do not hate None mulsim kurds :)

Assyrians did side with the English, I will admit that, but understand that Turks and other Kurds were destroying our villages and murdering people wholesale and Russia was already KO'd from WW1. Secondly, The Arabs sided with the English as well as the Jews. English abandoned us likely because of politics and the fact that we were likely unable to get what they really wanted (influence in the region? control of oil supplies?).

The Turks did lose the war (WW1) unless you mean the Turkish war of independence but that's in the inter-war period I think.
Also, If Turks did lose the independence war, Kurdistan would've been older than Israel.

Why would I hate non-Muslim Kurds when it was Kurdish Muslims (and other Muslims) who have done wrong to us?

Islam reminds me of Nazism but as a religion. Would you blame the Nazi who likes the ideas Nazism teaches or would you blame Nazism for teaching the Nazi to think such ideas are good?

Replace Nazi and Nazism with Muslim and Islam respectively and you'll see what I mean.

mrzurnaci said:
you mean primitive? The idea of human rights was still a fetus that these points.
Exactly , they were savages and lacked humanity and all their achievements in terms of conquering other nations were simply put "Crimes" that is why i do not understand the sense of pride .

mrzurnaci said:
That's a fair assessment but we have immeasurable amounts of evidence of our past: steles, cuneiform writings, buried palaces, skeletons.

When I did my research into Kurdish history, the furthest I found Kurdish history starts at is during the reign of Ardashir of the Sassanids but the Sassanid Persians (as well as later Muslim Arabs) used the name "Kurd" as a social class rather than an identity. I then find out in the 900s and 1000s AD, during the reign of Terror known as Islam, that Kurds appear in Arabic and Syriac sources but those sources used 'Kurd' as a name for various nomadic Iranian tribes. Is that where Kurdish history starts or later?

Honestly i do not know much about histroy . For me the person who is born today have the same right as someone who was born 100 years ago . A family that settled here for 100 years have the same right as some one who has been here for a million years . The idea that i was here first , thus i have more rights or somehow makes a person better than the other does not compute with 21 century .I'm beginning to understand that after arriving to Canada , It is what we do today that matter and our success or failures have nothing to do with our past . So when did kurdish history start ? I do not know or want to know , because for me it is irrelevant . 

mrzurnaci said:
Basically, it's difficult defining history when you don't relatively know where it starts. I can probably safely say alot of social class Kurds became ethnic Kurds but I have no source on that. :/

I prefer Gypsies , they are cool and happy :)

mrzurnaci said:
Assyrians will deny Kurdish history, Kurds will deny Assyrian history, Arabs and Turks will deny both. It's called Middle East BSing, it stems from a lack of quality education, funding, and is full of Muslamic influence :)
agreed

mrzurnaci said:
Kurds didn't exist during the time of the Medes though. Assyrians and Assyrian kings wrote about the Medes and they did not mention a Kurdish people.
Secondly, Medes were nomadic and primitive. I've never heard of ancient nomadic people being advanced. Even the nomads Romans faced weren't advanced.
Even though Medes helped destroy the ancient Assyrian empire, they still learned about the civilization, especially from the help of the Akkadian-Babylonians. Mission accomplished?

I will take your word for it and thank you , because if you are correct then our hand is clean from all the blood spilled during the fall of assyrian empire . 

mrzurnaci said:
Did I say Persians were nice? If Persians were nice then the Romans/Byzantines would've beaten them long ago and you and me would probably be speaking Latin or Greek :)
Persians did not actually practice much Slavery. Slavery under the Persian empires was temporary, it wasn't for life and it didn't pass onto your children. Secondly, the Persians allowed everyone to live as they want as long as taxes were paid.

My dear mrzurnaci , do not even try :). Persian were assholes ,blood thirsty savages like the rest .

mrzurnaci said:
I understand your point about history but History is a metalesson :)
History, as a lesson, teaches multiple lessons. The point of learning history is to learn from the mistakes and achievements of the past and look to the forward in avoiding those mistakes and improving the achievements.

Aside from scientific achievement I do not know what could i possibly teach my children if i was a nationalist kurd or turk or arab or assyrian or persian . listen son Your ancestors killed and enslaved a whole bunch of people and build this buildings ?no ?.

mrzurnaci said:
We Assyrians, from ancient to medieval times, have left a vast civilization. The Arabs could've learned from it and improved it but they squandered it for Islam and its primitive ideas. Persians have taken better advantage of it but still sorta ruined it with Islamic primitiveness. Kurds like you are starting to see Islam for what it is and you guys are learning from it.

I agree with your point about Islam , but i do not believe anything can be learned from ancient Assyrian and even their civil or scientific achievement is just a flicker in term of destruction they havoc on the other nation and the amount of blood they spilled .

mrzurnaci said:
Assyrians did side with the English, I will admit that, but understand that Turks and other Kurds were destroying our villages and murdering people wholesale and Russia was already KO'd from WW1. Secondly, The Arabs sided with the English as well as the Jews. English abandoned us likely because of politics and the fact that we were likely unable to get what they really wanted (influence in the region? control of oil supplies?).

I completely understand and it is shameful what happened to Assyrian and Armenian and it is one of the darkest pages in our histroy . Minorities have always been used by the major powers or put against each other  . We still have not learned from that though and a handful of dollars can make it happen all over again unless as minorities we wake up and stop this meaningless hatred .

mrzurnaci said:
The Turks did lose the war (WW1) unless you mean the Turkish war of independence but that's in the inter-war period I think.
Also, If Turks did lose the independence war, Kurdistan would've been older than Israel.
We will never know , may be Assyrians and Armenians would have slaughtered us to the last man and women . We were are not so different .

mrzurnaci said:
Islam reminds me of Nazism but as a religion. Would you blame the Nazi who likes the ideas Nazism teaches or would you blame Nazism for teaching the Nazi to think such ideas are good?
Replace Nazi and Nazism with Muslim and Islam respectively and you'll see what I mean.
Do not start me on Islam :) .
Do you know if posting critical threads about Mohamad and islam is permitted on this site ? let me know please .

Ezidi Kurd said:
LMAO, what kind of Sunni Muslim Daesh terrorist Turanic Mongoloid Turkic mentality is this?

Assyrians are right. Those who are native to their homeland have more rights to live on that land! The occupiers should go back to their original land. Turanic Mongoloid Turks must go back to Central Asia.

Take Shengal as example, terrorist Erdogan and his Sunni Muslim midget Daesh ***** Barzani expelled with their GENOCIDE, terror and spreading fear 500000 Ezdi Kurds from Shengal. Only 3 years ago in sHengal lived 500000 Ezdi Kurds. Today only a few thousands. Whose homeland is Shengal? Of course Shengal belongs only to the Ezdi Kurds and Ezdi Kurds only. AN dit will be like that. Shengal will be always Islam-FREE.

If PKK abandons Shengal, Ezdi Kurds will loose Shengal forever. Sunni Muslims will occupy Shengal. And in few years Sunni Muslims will claim Shengal as their own. This what our enemies want.

Thank Tause Melek for PKK that PKK is in Shengal. Without PKK Shengal would be in Sunni Muslim hands. At this moment our Aryans warriors of PKK are the sole protectors of Shengal and as long as Ezdi Kurds and PKK exist Shengal will be in OUR hands. In the hands of the native people.

(Ezdi) Kurds = PKK and PKK = (Ezdi) Kurds. We will NEVER betray the PKK. We are the people. Power to the people.

PKK is blessed by Tause Melek and Tause Melek is protecting PKK. So PKK can't lose now. PKK is only going to win our battle against our enemies.

This is NOT how it works. The original populations as long as they do exist have all the right to their own area and have ALL the rights to claim their own homeland back. As long as Ezdi Kurds exist all over the world, the Ezdi Kurds have a claim to Shengal and Shexan, because we exist, we are not dead. I don't live in Shengal, but because I'm Ezdi Kurd, Shengal BELONGS to me and to my children and their children. NOT to the Sunni Muslim occupiers.

When the Assyrians claim their native regions back, they have got my blessings. As long as they do exists their regions and their villages will be always their. And every occupier is temporary like a tourist on their land and should leave their territories when they come back. This is how it works in this world.

I'm reading here and here that Turks are barking again like always and threatening the Ezdi Kurds. I would say come on, we are waiting for you, you Mongolid Turanic subhumans. But remember that you are next. The real Aryan Kurds will come for you. We will liberate Constantinople from the Turks. The fight is not finished yet. The only one who is scared is Erdogan and Barzani, that's why they do crazy things and attack. because they believe it is the only thing what they can do. But with their attacks they can't achieve anything. We wil still hang midget Barzani and his son by his balls.

Never forget and never forgive! Erdogan and Barzani will never escape their fate and karma.

You have more Islamic mentallity than nejepnerast. According to your logic, 50-60 milion Turks have to pack their bags and move to central Asia. They have lived there for at least 900 years. 

KingA said:
You have more Islamic mentallity than nejepnerast. According to your logic, 50-60 milion Turks have to pack their bags and move to central Asia. They have lived there for at least 900 years. 
Technically King, they're not real Turks, they're Greeks and Armenians who became Muslim and shifted to Turkish.

Ezidi Kurd said:
LMAO, what kind of Sunni Muslim Daesh terrorist Turanic Mongoloid Turkic mentality is this?
Assyrians are right. Those who are native to their homeland have more rights to live on that land! The occupiers should go back to their original land. Turanic Mongoloid Turks must go back to Central Asia.

Then pack up your bag and go back to Iranian plateau . The turkc should pack up their backs and go back to central asia and the arabs should get out of iraq , and the canadian should go back to England and france . Your argument is rediculous and would happen only through genocide .

Ezidi Kurd said:
Take Shengal as example, terrorist Erdogan and his Sunni Muslim midget Daesh ***** Barzani expelled with their GENOCIDE, terror and spreading fear 500000 Ezdi Kurds from Shengal. Only 3 years ago in sHengal lived 500000 Ezdi Kurds. Today only a few thousands. Whose homeland is Shengal? Of course Shengal belongs only to the Ezdi Kurds and Ezdi Kurds only. AN dit will be like that. Shengal will be always Islam-FREE.

I do not know how Shangal case applies here , since it is just a city and we are talking about a country , but whatever .

Ezidi Kurd said:
If PKK abandons Shengal, Ezdi Kurds will loose Shengal forever. Sunni Muslims will occupy Shengal. And in few years Sunni Muslims will claim Shengal as their own. This what our enemies want.

PKK and pretty much all kurdish political parties are just tools for iran ,iraq , syria , iran and West . PKK's allience with Syrian regime , iran and iraq is open one now and not even a subject of a discussion .

Ezidi Kurd said:
Thank Tause Melek for PKK that PKK is in Shengal. Without PKK Shengal would be in Sunni Muslim hands. At this moment our Aryans warriors of PKK are the sole protectors of Shengal and as long as Ezdi Kurds and PKK exist Shengal will be in OUR hands. In the hands of the native people..

I like yezidis and have many kirives , but please do not start me with this ridiculous faith . Understand this , if PKK stays in shingal they will make shingal a war zone for turkey and iraq in the long run . They are only there because iraqi government pays them to stay to counter turkey and KRG . Any other illusion you have are just in your head I promise you .

Ezidi Kurd said:
(Ezdi) Kurds = PKK and PKK = (Ezdi) Kurds. We will NEVER betray the PKK. We are the people. Power to the people.

Ya Ya , I'm having a steak today . That is how relevant your words are .

Ezidi Kurd said:
PKK is blessed by Tause Melek and Tause Melek is protecting PKK. So PKK can't lose now. PKK is only going to win our battle against our enemies.

Let me tell you this . If Apo says jump , the whole cult of PKK will say how high ? If he say withdraw from turkey and dump all your weapons so you can be an easy target for turks , they will ( remember 1999 ) .If he say there is no Rojava then there is no Rojava ( Called northern syria now by PKK ) . So PKK is real kurds ? I think not . There is no doubt about average PKK being real kurd , but the leadership is an absolut embarrassment  .  Hell , they openly say that they are against establishing a kurdish state or may be you do not know that too .

Ezidi Kurd said:
I'm reading here and here that Turks are barking again like always and threatening the Ezdi Kurds. I would say come on, we are waiting for you, you Mongolid Turanic subhumans. But remember that you are next. The real Aryan Kurds will come for you. We will liberate Constantinople from the Turks. The fight is not finished yet. The only one who is scared is Erdogan and Barzani, that's why they do crazy things and attack. because they believe it is the only thing what they can do. But with their attacks they can't achieve anything. We wil still hang midget Barzani and his son by his balls.
Never forget and never forgive! Erdogan and Barzani will never escape their fate and karma.
You keep repeating this emotional none sense over and over like it means something .

Ezidi Kurd said:
Ergativity was part of the proto-Indo-Iranian. Since Indo-Iranian evolved ont he Iranian Plateau. Persian had also ergativity, but lost ergative construction in Middle Persian.
And I doubted that when? I already told you there are Iranian languages that have ergativity, and they're the only Indo-European languages to do so.

It is very hard for me to have a discussion with you, since your knowledge about what I'm interested about is not very high..
That's rich coming from you. Everyone in this board thinks your ideas are really skewed and faulty. Just admit your wrongs or give up.

You are missing the point. The proto-Sumerian Ubaid culture was also located in the UPPER Mesopotamia and originally from the Iranian Plateau.
There's no missing points. Sumerian culture sprouted from the south. It always did. It may have spread to the north, but that's not the point here. Ubaidis existed in Kuwait too and Persian gulf to the south. They were spread around the fertile crescent and date from 5400BC. Who's to say that they are the pure descendants of Yazidis or Assyrians for that matter? So many mixing has happened since then that it's all blurred. But if you want to people really technical, these people can be modern day Marsh Arabs and Mandeans, because they're indigenous to that region. And maybe, just maybe, the ancient Mesopotamians in the upper part near Zagros gave rise to Yazidis and other Iranid peoples? Again, it doesn't have to be so black and white. And I know you'll again use mythical Jewish terms such as "Semites" to refute this idea. 

To reiterate, nobody's saying that we are the pure descendants of Sumerians. As I said earlier, Sumerians could have been the common ancestors of all people native to modern day Iraq/West Iran. The Ubaidis too. But no, you somehow don't like that and you subjectively want only your people to be descendants of prehistoric Mesopotamians. I mean, hello, we also trace our origins in Mesopotamia (and that's a fact). Why would you think only your people descend from the ancients there? How pathetically selfish and cynical.

Your native language is Semitic. So you guys are Mesopotamian AND Semitic. WTH, why do you hate to be Semitic? It is what you are, just accept it.
The term ?Semitic? was introduced in 1781 to label a group of closely related languages (because in Gen 10:21 Shem is called the ancestor of the speakers of some of those languages). It does not name a ?people? or an ethnic group.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/9781444338386.wbeah01175/abstract

So no, I am not "Semitic". Assyrians are not the "sons" of Shem (unless you believe in hearsay or Jewish fiction with no compelling evidence). Above all, I'm not a term that's coined by Europeans who have based it of a fictitious book. Funny, you loathe Judaism, Israel and the likes, but yet you're so eager to implement their fallacious terms. Jews invented the term and it's likely to be a name for their tribes. We did NOT "come out" from Jews. The Old Testament is NOT our book of origins. Most importantly, Akkadians were speaking and writing in Semitic around the same time when Shem existed (2800BC-2300BC), so how did he gave rise to Assyrians and Akkadians in such a short period of time? But of course, screw history, we're Semitic either way, because of magic, right? :blink:

You can clearly see that the term Semitic is entirely biblical. Since you and I don't believe in the Old Testament there's no reason why we should be being blatantly ignorant by enforcing a fictional biblical term for Assyrians? Of course I would hate to be labeled something that's inaccurate and is especially based from a fantasy book. I'm only "Semitic" because I speak a Semitic language (I prefer the non-biblical term, "Syro-Arabian"). A language family is NOT a race and Assyrians have nothing to do with Shemites. Your stubborn refusal to accept this is just astounding, considering that you don't even believe in Abrahamic religions, and yet you're pandering to it. Just amazing.

If Judaism didn't exist, or at least, if it wasn't taken so seriously (thanks to Christianity), the Semitic languages would've either being called "Levantine" or "Near Eastern". At least you guys and Caucasians have realistic regional names to cover your people's languages (Indo-Iranian language, Caucasian languages, etc). Us, on the other hand, are based after a Judaic character that probably didn't exist. How is that justified? And yet you say why I hate being called "Semitic". In a nutshell: If you're not part of the Abrahamic religion (in which YOU ARE NOT), do NOT use their terms to label us. That's contradictory to what you believe in.

Of course, Christian Assyrians will disagree with what I just said. Since they believe in the bible, they'll naturally go with the idea that we came from Shem. And that's fine. As an atheist, obviously I will always refuse to believe that. I don't want biblical characters to be my label and there's no evidence that Shem is our forefather (as well as Abraham). But, this is more about my Assyrianism than my atheism. I don't want to be some component of a fictional Jewish character. My ancestors were Assyrians/Mesopotamians, not the sons of Shem. And that's that.

P.S. Let's starting calling Muslims/Arabs Ishmaelites, since, you know, the Quran states so.  :dry:

Ezidi Kurd said:
I'm NATIVE to Shengal and Shengal Mountains are part of the Zagros Mountains. That's why it is part of the Iranian Plateau.

Shengal is NOT a city but a whole region. It is the whole Mountain, a huge area.

Better an alliance with Shia Muslims than with Turks and Sunni Muslim Turanic Mongoloid Turkish monkes and Gulf Arab negr0s. Sunni Muslims are our enemies. Sunni Muslims commited more genocied on my people than Shia. But in general Daesh terrorist midget and b!tch of Erdogan Barzani is much closer to his pimp Erdogan than PKK to Iran. Barzani sold not only his own @$$ but his whole Barzanistan to Erdogan.
PKK fight only for Kurdish interests!

Shengal is already a war zone. Let's fight. Let's Turks and Barzani come to Shengal. We will defeat them. After that we will make Barzanistan and Constantinople a war zone. Barzani and Erdogan are afraid of Ezdi Kurds for what will happen to Barzani en Erdogan after Daesh is defeated. They did horrible things and they hope that they can escape the consequences. So they are trying to weaken the Ezdi Kurds. They believe that IF PKK will go, the Ezdi Kurds will be much weaker and than the can oppress the Ezdi Kurds. But this will NEVER happen. Ezdi Kurds are already well organized and we already know who is our enemy. And we are determined to defeat our enemies.

The whole world is a withess how Turks and Barzani are the one who OPENLY attack the Shengal after they under the guise of Daesh couldn't finish the job.

Let the Turks come. With ground troops nobody can't take Shengal. That's impossible. Do you think we are afraid of Turkish fighters? Even if Turks start to attack Shengal with their fighters we will get surface-to-air missiles. We will bring down the whole Turkish fleet in a few days. Shengal will be an aircraft boneyard for Turkish airplanes.

So lets fight, we are ready. Turanic Turkish terrorist monkeys are already ont heir knees and we are ready to bring those subhumans a deathblow.

Shengal will become Kobani for Turkey and Barzani and after that the REAL Aryan Kurds will march toward Hawler. And we will liberate Hawler from Sunni Muslim scum. We will get Barzani and his son and hand him by his balls. No matter what, mark my words.

As long APO is in prison nobody is listening to APO. I heard the Turks are slowly killing APO. He was just one of the founding fathers of PKK. We have a lot GENIUS Kurds and a great think-tank who can take the right decisions. But even APO is gone, hundreds, thousands years later there will be PKK. Why? Because PKK are the Kurdish people. And Kurdish people are the PKK.

Ezdi Kurds = PKK. And this wil be FOREVER so. We will NEVER going to betray PKK and PKK will NEVER go to betray it's people. We will stay FOREVER loyal to PKK. Why? PKK is the Kurdish party and figts for Kurdish interests.

The more attack on PKK, the more support for PKK. The more determined and stronger (Ezdi) Kurds are to defeat those who attack PKK!

PKK = Shengal, Ezdixan, Kurdistan
Shengal, Ezdixan, Kurdistan = PKK

PKK = 50 million Kurds
50 million Kurds = PKK

Power to the PKK, power to the PEOPLE!

go and fack yourself bitch

Ezidi Kurd said:
I'm NATIVE to Shengal and Shengal Mountains are part of the Zagros Mountains. That's why it is part of the Iranian Plateau.
Shengal is NOT a city but a whole region. It is the whole Mountain, a huge area.

no no shengal is a country lolol . You have never been to shengal have you ?

Ezidi Kurd said:
Better an alliance with Shia Muslims than with Turks and Sunni Muslim Turanic Mongoloid Turkish monkes and Gulf Arab negr0s. Sunni Muslims are our enemies. Sunni Muslims commited more genocied on my people than Shia. But in general Daesh terrorist midget and b!tch of Erdogan Barzani is much closer to his pimp Erdogan than PKK to Iran. Barzani sold not only his own @$$ but his whole Barzanistan to Erdogan.

Well at least you admit :) , but painting shia of iran , iraq , Alawis of syria with Rose color just does not work . But like i said , credit to you for admitting that PKK is tireless working for iran who are hanging kurds on daily bases and iraq who is starving kurds and syrian regime who committed unspeakable atrocities and  massacre against kurds of Rojava  . Bravo

Ezidi Kurd said:
Shengal is already a war zone. Let's fight. Let's Turks and Barzani come to Shengal. We will defeat them. After that we will make Barzanistan and Constantinople a war zone. Barzani and Erdogan are afraid of Ezdi Kurds for what will happen to Barzani en Erdogan after Daesh is defeated. They did horrible things and they hope that they can escape the consequences. So they are trying to weaken the Ezdi Kurds. They believe that IF PKK will go, the Ezdi Kurds will be much weaker and than the can oppress the Ezdi Kurds. But this will NEVER happen. Ezdi Kurds are already well organized and we already know who is our enemy. And we are determined to defeat our enemies.
The whole world is a withess how Turks and Barzani are the one who OPENLY attack the Shengal after they under the guise of Daesh couldn't finish the job.

Repetitive , baseless and emotional and holds zero value .

Ezidi Kurd said:
Let the Turks come. With ground troops nobody can't take Shengal. That's impossible. Do you think we are afraid of Turkish fighters? Even if Turks start to attack Shengal with their fighters we will get surface-to-air missiles. We will bring down the whole Turkish fleet in a few days. Shengal will be an aircraft boneyard for Turkish airplanes.

Shingal belong to Kurdistan not pkk , because PKK is not a country . I promise you PKK will withdraw from shengal once they get enough money and weapons from Iraq and Iran . It is just business

Ezidi Kurd said:
Shengal will become Kobani for Turkey and Barzani and after that the REAL Aryan Kurds will march toward Hawler. And we will liberate Hawler from Sunni Muslim scum. We will get Barzani and his son and hand him by his balls. No matter what, mark my words.

I'm honestly Puzzled where PKK find people like you :). I look at kurds around me and failed to find ONE with extreme views like you .

Ezidi Kurd said:
As long APO is in prison nobody is listening to APO. I heard the Turks are slowly killing APO. He was just one of the founding fathers of PKK. We have a lot GENIUS Kurds and a great think-tank who can take the right decisions. But even APO is gone, hundreds, thousands years later there will be PKK. Why? Because PKK are the Kurdish people. And Kurdish people are the PKK..

Just admit it , he is a coward . Did not he apologies to turkey after his capture in the first statement he made in court ? Did not he order PKK to surrender to save his ass  ? Did not he send a list of Kurdish PKK leaders to Qandil and ordered them to surrender to Turkish government and anyone who objected was shot on site ? Do not tell me about APO and what a great leader he was please . There is plenty more to be said about Apo , so please save us the embarrassment .

Ezidi Kurd said:
Ezdi Kurds = PKK. And this wil be FOREVER so. We will NEVER going to betray PKK and PKK will NEVER go to betray it's people. We will stay FOREVER loyal to PKK. Why? PKK is the Kurdish party and figts for Kurdish interests.
The more attack on PKK, the more support for PKK. The more determined and stronger (Ezdi) Kurds are to defeat those who attack PKK!

PKK = Shengal, Ezdixan, Kurdistan
Shengal, Ezdixan, Kurdistan = PKK

PKK = 50 million Kurds
50 million Kurds = PKK

Power to the PKK, power to the PEOPLE!
Ya ya ya , go and do something in the Bakur instead of trying to destroy Basur for iran and Iran  . Give me a break .

Ezidi Kurd said:
My paternal tribe is from Shengal.

Persians are at least Aryans like Kurds. They speak a similar language to our language and they have the same culture. At one day there will be an 'Aryan' Union, a confederation of Kurds & Persians. All West Iranians will be united.

What PKK did for Kurdistan, there will be no Kurdish party in 1000 of years that can reach that amount!

Shengal is part of Ezdixan and Ezdixan is part of 'GREAT' Kurdistan. It is 'own' part of Kurdistan and NOT part of Barzanistan.

PKK has already got all the weapons we need. They are just waiting for a right time to use them and when they will need them. Also the Ezdi Kurds have got all the weapons we need to defeat our enemies.

"All these attacks are a continuation of the genocide the Turkish state and ISIS alliance perpetrated in Shengal on 3 August, 2014. Coming into play at a time when ISIS is nearing the end, the Turkish state has practically taken sides with the ISIS. Just like we did not allow the continuation of the genocide through YB?/YJ? organization, our forces have frustrated this attack by avoiding suffering losses through military tactics. Not confining ourselves to frustrate this attack, we well retaliate against all attacks and use our right to legitimate defense.
Our ?zid? people have faced yet another attempt of genocide after the 73rd one they have been through. However, we, YB?/YJ? will respond to all attacks and plans as the defense force of our people. It should be known that our people are organized in self-defense and capable of responding to all attacks strongly. We state that no attack on our people will reach its goal, and we call on all our people to take sides with the resistance we developed under the lead of YB?/YJ?, and to continue the struggle until the freedom of Shengal and ?zid? people is attained."
"

https://anfenglish.com/kurdistan/ybS-yjS-we-will-use-our-right-to-defense-against-attacks-19719

! No longer available

Ezidi Kurd said:
In my scientific books Shengal is part of the Zagros Mountains and therefor part of the Iranian Plateau.

Here you can see Shengal as part of the Zagros Fold Belt

Zagros_Fold_Belt.jpg

More about it: http://www.kurdistan-geology.com/PDF/Researches/Intermmountain%20basin,%20Kurdistan.pdf

fold belt =/= mountain range

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fold_and_thrust_belt
"A fold and thrust belt is a series of mountainous foothills adjacent to an orogenic belt,"

Ezidi Kurd said:
I'm done with you, but just the last thing. Ubaid proto-Sumerians in Shengal/UPPER Mesopotamia predate Sumerian culture in the LOWER Mesopotamia by thousands of years.

And I'm tired of your denial about the Assyrians not being Semitic. Assyrians are Semitic people. More precisely they are a mix between the Mesopotamians and the Semites.

But the culture, religion, language of the Assyrians is till SEMITIC.

People like Eritreans or Ethiopians are also for a part Semitic. There are a lot of Semites from Arabia who look like Eritreans. that why people from the Eastern and Northern Africa are blood relatives of the Assyrians..
Yes, Assyrians are descendants of Shem (Semites), komodo dragons are dragons, fairy floss is made from fairies and vampire bats are vampires. Clearly, you don't know that we do use fictional terminologies for people, animals, things, etc, doesn't mean you have to be so literal about it. Obviously you know this and you're just being really stubborn about it.

As expected, I think you're deliberately trying to act like you don't know what "Semitic" means. If not, then look up Shem and wake the f**ck up already as I've had enough of your BS - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shem - He is a biblical character from modern day Israel/Palestine. According to the myth, all modern day Semites "came" from him. Hence why we are called "Semites". Now, since you're a sane educated person (as you claim), how the hell do you expect us to be descendants of a fictional character? We have nothing to do with Shem. It's sad that you're of a Yazidi religion, but you pander to Jewish myths and their erroneous genealogy. Are you really that ignorant?

There is no such thing as "Semitic culture", bub. Compare Assyrian culture to ancient Egyptian and Hebrew cultures (all Semitic-speaking). Any similarities? I think not, since one of them adheres a monotheistic religion and the other two initially did not. Are Kurds and Afghans "Semitic" because they believe in Islam? Lol. Maybe your Aryan culture is homogeneous, but Semitic cultures differ greatly. Since you're a history expert, I thought you'd know that Akkadians were speaking a Semitic language when Shem was in his dad's balls. There goes your paradox. Lmao.

P.S. Hitler and Nazis used Semitic for Jews because they were raised Catholic. They still pandered to the Jewish myth since they were Christian (at least once in their life). But the thing is, you're not even of an Abrahamic religion, and yet you use biblical terms for people like they do (hilarious). Your ancestors would be really proud. The Jews will love you too, for utilizing their fictitious terms. Lmao.

Ezidi Kurd said:
My paternal tribe is from Shengal.
exactly , you have never been there and going on and on some emotional turmoil without Knowing the  fact on the ground . You are what PKK calls "The useful idiots " who goes on and on about ideals , history , heritage , freedom , equality and happy life under PKK and I promise you will be the first to be HANGED if PKK ever come to power . Majority of idiots like you who worship communist ideology Know nothing about reality of communism . You would not last for a week with PKK lol . 

Ezidi Kurd said:
Persians are at least Aryans like Kurds. They speak a similar language to our language and they have the same culture. At one day there will be an 'Aryan' Union, a confederation of Kurds & Persians. All West Iranians will be united.
Ezidi Kurd said:
LOL ....Hence the ISLAMIC republic of Iran right  right ?.  I thought you hate Islamist , no ? But it is OK they are our brother and they Can hang Qazi mohamad , destroy republic of Mahabad and displace  , deport hundreds of thousands of kurds  .They can object to establishing a kurdish state , they can hang kurds , but it is all OK , we are all F...cken aryan . You are a total lunitic lolol .

Ezidi Kurd said:
What PKK did for Kurdistan, there will be no Kurdish party in 1000 of years that will equal that amount!

Wow to the achievements of PKK lol . They have not liberated ONE INCH of Bakur and they beat kurds before turks . Go like the rest of Apocis and turn around Ocalan's house 7 times like it is Mecca . You people are a Cult and an embarrassment to Kurd . Please do not start with Rojava , because PKK would not be able to enter Rojava if it was not for the turmoil in syria and I promise you they will walk out of Rojava and handed back to Syrian regime with promise of some Penut rights once their job is done . By the way Iran allowed PKK to enter Rojava and PJAK do not exist anymore and you know why right ? You are too stupid to understand what is going on right under your nose .

Ezidi Kurd said:
Shengal is part of Ezdixan and Ezdixan is part of 'GREAT' Kurdistan. It is 'own' part of Kurdistan and NOT part of Barzanistan/KRG.

Here we go again lololol .

Ezidi Kurd said:
PKK has already got all the weapons we need. They are just waiting for a right time to use them and when they will need them. Also the Ezdi Kurds have got all the weapons we need to defeat our enemies.

Yep , iran is too stupid , Iraq is too stupid , Syrian regime is too stupid . lady , PKK is just a tool for these regimes and once a tool outlive his usefulness and it is destroyed and thrown away . How hard is it to understand that ?

Ezidi Kurd said:
I'm planning to go to Shengal and start a new life there. It is my homeland and I will return to my homeland very soon.

Dude, I don't know nothing about the communism? LMAO! Dude, I WAS born in the USSR, I spent my childhood in Moscow and you claim I know nothing about the Communism? My grand greatfather was a spokesperson (chief) of an Ezdi Kurdish Kolchoz.
Until I was a teenager I went to a school in a communist country. I have been raised until my teenager years by the ideology of Lenin, Marx and Engels. LOL.

Later on, I studied the Communism at the WESTERN Universities. Don't come to me and tell me that I don't know Communism or that you know more about Communism more than I do.

Before their ideology, PKK is firstly a organisation for the Kurds. It comes up for the Kurdish rights. 20 million Kurds were almost assimilated by the Turks. But PKK opened their eyes. PKK has awaken the Kurds. PKK is protecting the Kurds all over the world.

After 40 years of fighting, the PKK brought Turks on their knees. Turks are desperate and don't know what to do? Turkey is FINISHED.
Turkey HAD a great opportunity to join the EU, without Northern Kurdistan. But Turks were greedy. They lost even that chance. Nobody wants Turkey in the EU.

NOBODY wants to help Turkey, maybe Russia? LOL! Russia is in deep sh!t by themselves. A blind cripple ask for help from another blind cripple.

Turkey as we knew already finished big time. You must be  blind if you don't see that Turkey is already falling apart. Look what is going on in Turkey. Turkey is in CHAOS, and that is all because of the PKK.

Never forget that PKK brought Turkey on it knees. Turks are defeated.

PKK saved the Ezdi Kurds from a bigger genocide committed by terrorist Sunni Muslim midget monkey Barzani.

You are not "the useful idiot", but you are "the useful Islamic zombie'. Sunni Arabs and Sunni Turks are using people like you like cattle for their purposes.

You don't know anything. You are a terrorist Sunni Muslim zombie. Zombies ae brainless and do what their masters are telling them to do. You are blinded by Islam. And you don't see what is really happening in Kurdistan.

Forget about Persia. After Bakur, Northern Kurdistan, Persians promised the REAL Aryan Kurds to give Rojhelat (the Eastern Kurdistan) territories back to the Kurds without a fight.  We don't have to fight against the Persians for our country. Persians are going to give it to us without any fighting.

What we need to do first is to make Northern Kurdistan a functional independent state with own Kurdish governing bodies.

After Bakur will get own Kurdish government, the Persians will let the Rojhelat go and Bakur, Rojava, Bashur, Rojhelat and Shexan will become 1 Great Kurdistan.

I swear you are the most entertaining person i have ever met . I almost fall of my chair from laughing  :rofl2: . I will reply to you lader my dear princess , kind of busy now  , but really ...thank you .

Ezidi Kurd said:
What the hell are you talking about???

I don't take the Bible as source of my knowledge. I have never said that I'm as a West Iranian Ezdi Kurd part of the Japheth race.
But you're saying Assyrians are part of the Shem race, which is based on a fictional character from the bible who supposedly gave rise to us. How does that sound logical? You're inadvertently pandering to the bible. If you didn't, then you wouldn't use Judaic terms such as "Semitic" for us. Try Levantine or something more geographical. Not a term coined in the bible? You are being too simplistic, and yet you're the one who uses complex words to cover ethnic groups. Pretty sad. 

Assyrians speak a Semitic lamguage. This is a fact!
Yes, Assyrians speak a Semitic language. Never denied that. But they call it Semitic because of the bible - it's based on the book. Like I said, fictional terminologies can always be used as titles. But do I prefer a different name as instead of Semitic? Yep. Syro-Arabian. Levantine. Near Eastern. All better alternatives than something based off a fictional book, don't you think? Can you at least grasp this?

Their auDNA is related to the Levant Neolithic farmers. That is also a fact.
Never denied that. I only deny the fact that we are descendants of, or related to, Shem. There is no evidence of his existence. So literally, even the Jews are not "Semites", since Shem didn't exist. We may be related to Jews and Arabs more, but we just need a realistic title for us, don't you think?

Assyrians are ancient Christians. Christianity has been found by the Semites. So, your religion is also Semitic.
Your values, your culture is nothing but Semitic.
By that logic, Turks and Persians are Semitic because they believe in Islam (a Semitic religion). Don't contradict yourself.

Ancient Assyrians believed in a polytheistic, pagan religion. It had nothing to do with Judaism and Christianity (the "core" Semitic religions). And above all, it had nothing to do with Shem. The fictional character did not invent ancient Assyrian religions. Our religion was Ashurian. It had nothing to do with Shem (Judaic). Furthermore, we may be "ancient Christians", but we were still converts. Am I clear now?

Being Semitic is being a part of the Semitic language group. And it looks like that all Semitic people share some ancestors with each other to some degree. We can take the auDNA as evidence!!!!
True, but not every Semitic-speaker is related. You know very well that we don't cluster with east Africans, who are Semitic speakers, but more with Georgians and Armenians (and I gave you those diagrams before. Like I told you before, it's all continuum. The more closer to the Mediterranean you are, the more likely you'll have North African or eastern African roots. Since Assyrians are based in northern Mesopotamia near the Caucasus, they'll be related to the people there, Semitic or not. Now I know you'll bring up data from 9000 years ago, but that's ingenuous at best. It doesn't speak for modern Assyrians.

Assyrians are allround Semites, you like it or not!
If "Semitic" means Assyrians, Jews, Levantine Arabs being relatives, then yes, we are "Semitic".

If "Semitic" means the descendants of Shem, then no one alive today is even "Semitic". And even if Shem existed, his descendants will be a few Jews (not even every Jew).

So it depends on how you look at it.

Am I more clearer now?

Ezidi Kurd said:
Are you a homosexual Sunni Muslim terrorist monkey? Because I'm NOT and I'm not a female..
He knows you're not a female. He just used "my dear princess" as an insult. To be defensive about it you must be really insecure of your gender or sexuality, honestly.  :blink:

And what's the point of that homophobia? It's not the first time you spewed this crap (in which I ignored before). Really disgusted that you put homosexual with Muslim terrorist. I thought Yazidis were moderates, but it seems like they're as primitive as Islamists. I mean, hell, you guys even stone adulterers. Youse are very "against" Islam and yet you mimic their atrocities. Pretty sad.  :dry:

P.S. You hate Jews, you hate gays and you want alliance with other Indo-Aryans (who are 99% Muslim). Just come out as a Muslim already. You're practically a Muslim. The majority of your kind are Muslim, so it's left for you? Just saying...

Ezidi Kurd said:
Are you a homosexual Sunni Muslim terrorist monkey? Because I'm NOT and I'm not a female..
Sorry , no offence was intended . It is just the emotional way you write and your style of writing is kind of girly . No offence .

getting BACK TO THE TOPIC. I would accept a country for Kurds as long as they would accept a country for us.

Ezidi Kurd said:
Ok, next time i will try to be less emotional/girly. So, no problem. I reacted because you already referred to me as 'she' a few times.

We talked about the Persians last time. I found out that Persians are not doing what they promised to do. All what I can say is that it would be very stupid of Kurds to fight against Turks and Persians at the same time. What Kurds need to do is to make Turks 'tame'. Turks are wild and unpredictable, we need to show them their place. After that if Persians are going to continue to make some trouble, we will put those Persians also on their place. Persians are not a big issue. There are many Western powers (including the US) who are willing to help the PKK against the Persians. At this moment PKK doesn't want to fight the Persians because PKK is waiting for downfall of Turkey. After Turkey, Persians are next. If Persians are smart enough they will leave Kurdish soil alone without a fight. It was the scenario that Persians will give up Kurdish lands voluntarily, but I di hear here and there that Persians are making some noise. Let see what is going to happen.

Step for step. We are building our own country. Nobody can build own country in 1 day. It is step by step, there is no need to rush anything. We are on the winning side, no matter what.

Never forget that there are 50 million Kurds. And we are not just Kurds. We are very strong, we have strong warrior genes in us. We are true Aryans. We are smart and we are strong. Nobody can ignore us in this modern age.
I'm not worried one bit about the future of kurds and Kurdistan . Just 50 years ago Kurds did not have more than old english rifles and few hundred pishmergas here and there and neither turkey nor iran nor iran was ever able to control the kurdish region . Now with all the money and weapons pouring on kurdistan , no power can prevent kurds from achieving their dream . It might take time , but it will happen . Despite political difference , i respect all Kurdish parties and fighters because their approach might be different , but their goals are the same . 

mrzurnaci said:
getting BACK TO THE TOPIC. I would accept a country for Kurds as long as they would accept a country for us.

Yes , sorry for being off topic and thanks for tolerating us :) ,

I have a question and i previously asked , but no one answered . Where do you want your country ? Do not say Ninava plain , because Assyrian are a tiny minority in ninava plains and they are spreaded all over the place .
Can you be specific where in ninava plain do you expect your country to be established . 
The reason I'm asking that , because I just do not see how it would be possible to establish an assyrian country without a land that is connected .

Back