• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Accept a kurdish country

Cascade

Ezidi Kurd said:
I'm done with you, but just the last thing. Ubaid proto-Sumerians in Shengal/UPPER Mesopotamia predate Sumerian culture in the LOWER Mesopotamia by thousands of years.

And I'm tired of your denial about the Assyrians not being Semitic. Assyrians are Semitic people. More precisely they are a mix between the Mesopotamians and the Semites.

But the culture, religion, language of the Assyrians is till SEMITIC.

People like Eritreans or Ethiopians are also for a part Semitic. There are a lot of Semites from Arabia who look like Eritreans. that why people from the Eastern and Northern Africa are blood relatives of the Assyrians..
Yes, Assyrians are descendants of Shem (Semites), komodo dragons are dragons, fairy floss is made from fairies and vampire bats are vampires. Clearly, you don't know that we do use fictional terminologies for people, animals, things, etc, doesn't mean you have to be so literal about it. Obviously you know this and you're just being really stubborn about it.

As expected, I think you're deliberately trying to act like you don't know what "Semitic" means. If not, then look up Shem and wake the f**ck up already as I've had enough of your BS - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shem - He is a biblical character from modern day Israel/Palestine. According to the myth, all modern day Semites "came" from him. Hence why we are called "Semites". Now, since you're a sane educated person (as you claim), how the hell do you expect us to be descendants of a fictional character? We have nothing to do with Shem. It's sad that you're of a Yazidi religion, but you pander to Jewish myths and their erroneous genealogy. Are you really that ignorant?

There is no such thing as "Semitic culture", bub. Compare Assyrian culture to ancient Egyptian and Hebrew cultures (all Semitic-speaking). Any similarities? I think not, since one of them adheres a monotheistic religion and the other two initially did not. Are Kurds and Afghans "Semitic" because they believe in Islam? Lol. Maybe your Aryan culture is homogeneous, but Semitic cultures differ greatly. Since you're a history expert, I thought you'd know that Akkadians were speaking a Semitic language when Shem was in his dad's balls. There goes your paradox. Lmao.

P.S. Hitler and Nazis used Semitic for Jews because they were raised Catholic. They still pandered to the Jewish myth since they were Christian (at least once in their life). But the thing is, you're not even of an Abrahamic religion, and yet you use biblical terms for people like they do (hilarious). Your ancestors would be really proud. The Jews will love you too, for utilizing their fictitious terms. Lmao.

nejepnerast

Ezidi Kurd said:
My paternal tribe is from Shengal.
exactly , you have never been there and going on and on some emotional turmoil without Knowing the  fact on the ground . You are what PKK calls "The useful idiots " who goes on and on about ideals , history , heritage , freedom , equality and happy life under PKK and I promise you will be the first to be HANGED if PKK ever come to power . Majority of idiots like you who worship communist ideology Know nothing about reality of communism . You would not last for a week with PKK lol . 

Ezidi Kurd said:
Persians are at least Aryans like Kurds. They speak a similar language to our language and they have the same culture. At one day there will be an 'Aryan' Union, a confederation of Kurds & Persians. All West Iranians will be united.
Ezidi Kurd said:
LOL ....Hence the ISLAMIC republic of Iran right  right ?.  I thought you hate Islamist , no ? But it is OK they are our brother and they Can hang Qazi mohamad , destroy republic of Mahabad and displace  , deport hundreds of thousands of kurds  .They can object to establishing a kurdish state , they can hang kurds , but it is all OK , we are all F...cken aryan . You are a total lunitic lolol .

Ezidi Kurd said:
What PKK did for Kurdistan, there will be no Kurdish party in 1000 of years that will equal that amount!

Wow to the achievements of PKK lol . They have not liberated ONE INCH of Bakur and they beat kurds before turks . Go like the rest of Apocis and turn around Ocalan's house 7 times like it is Mecca . You people are a Cult and an embarrassment to Kurd . Please do not start with Rojava , because PKK would not be able to enter Rojava if it was not for the turmoil in syria and I promise you they will walk out of Rojava and handed back to Syrian regime with promise of some Penut rights once their job is done . By the way Iran allowed PKK to enter Rojava and PJAK do not exist anymore and you know why right ? You are too stupid to understand what is going on right under your nose .

Ezidi Kurd said:
Shengal is part of Ezdixan and Ezdixan is part of 'GREAT' Kurdistan. It is 'own' part of Kurdistan and NOT part of Barzanistan/KRG.

Here we go again lololol .

Ezidi Kurd said:
PKK has already got all the weapons we need. They are just waiting for a right time to use them and when they will need them. Also the Ezdi Kurds have got all the weapons we need to defeat our enemies.

Yep , iran is too stupid , Iraq is too stupid , Syrian regime is too stupid . lady , PKK is just a tool for these regimes and once a tool outlive his usefulness and it is destroyed and thrown away . How hard is it to understand that ?

nejepnerast

Ezidi Kurd said:
I'm planning to go to Shengal and start a new life there. It is my homeland and I will return to my homeland very soon.

Dude, I don't know nothing about the communism? LMAO! Dude, I WAS born in the USSR, I spent my childhood in Moscow and you claim I know nothing about the Communism? My grand greatfather was a spokesperson (chief) of an Ezdi Kurdish Kolchoz.
Until I was a teenager I went to a school in a communist country. I have been raised until my teenager years by the ideology of Lenin, Marx and Engels. LOL.

Later on, I studied the Communism at the WESTERN Universities. Don't come to me and tell me that I don't know Communism or that you know more about Communism more than I do.

Before their ideology, PKK is firstly a organisation for the Kurds. It comes up for the Kurdish rights. 20 million Kurds were almost assimilated by the Turks. But PKK opened their eyes. PKK has awaken the Kurds. PKK is protecting the Kurds all over the world.

After 40 years of fighting, the PKK brought Turks on their knees. Turks are desperate and don't know what to do? Turkey is FINISHED.
Turkey HAD a great opportunity to join the EU, without Northern Kurdistan. But Turks were greedy. They lost even that chance. Nobody wants Turkey in the EU.

NOBODY wants to help Turkey, maybe Russia? LOL! Russia is in deep sh!t by themselves. A blind cripple ask for help from another blind cripple.

Turkey as we knew already finished big time. You must be  blind if you don't see that Turkey is already falling apart. Look what is going on in Turkey. Turkey is in CHAOS, and that is all because of the PKK.

Never forget that PKK brought Turkey on it knees. Turks are defeated.

PKK saved the Ezdi Kurds from a bigger genocide committed by terrorist Sunni Muslim midget monkey Barzani.

You are not "the useful idiot", but you are "the useful Islamic zombie'. Sunni Arabs and Sunni Turks are using people like you like cattle for their purposes.

You don't know anything. You are a terrorist Sunni Muslim zombie. Zombies ae brainless and do what their masters are telling them to do. You are blinded by Islam. And you don't see what is really happening in Kurdistan.

Forget about Persia. After Bakur, Northern Kurdistan, Persians promised the REAL Aryan Kurds to give Rojhelat (the Eastern Kurdistan) territories back to the Kurds without a fight.  We don't have to fight against the Persians for our country. Persians are going to give it to us without any fighting.

What we need to do first is to make Northern Kurdistan a functional independent state with own Kurdish governing bodies.

After Bakur will get own Kurdish government, the Persians will let the Rojhelat go and Bakur, Rojava, Bashur, Rojhelat and Shexan will become 1 Great Kurdistan.

I swear you are the most entertaining person i have ever met . I almost fall of my chair from laughing  :rofl2: . I will reply to you lader my dear princess , kind of busy now  , but really ...thank you .

Cascade

Ezidi Kurd said:
What the hell are you talking about???

I don't take the Bible as source of my knowledge. I have never said that I'm as a West Iranian Ezdi Kurd part of the Japheth race.
But you're saying Assyrians are part of the Shem race, which is based on a fictional character from the bible who supposedly gave rise to us. How does that sound logical? You're inadvertently pandering to the bible. If you didn't, then you wouldn't use Judaic terms such as "Semitic" for us. Try Levantine or something more geographical. Not a term coined in the bible? You are being too simplistic, and yet you're the one who uses complex words to cover ethnic groups. Pretty sad. 

Assyrians speak a Semitic lamguage. This is a fact!
Yes, Assyrians speak a Semitic language. Never denied that. But they call it Semitic because of the bible - it's based on the book. Like I said, fictional terminologies can always be used as titles. But do I prefer a different name as instead of Semitic? Yep. Syro-Arabian. Levantine. Near Eastern. All better alternatives than something based off a fictional book, don't you think? Can you at least grasp this?

Their auDNA is related to the Levant Neolithic farmers. That is also a fact.
Never denied that. I only deny the fact that we are descendants of, or related to, Shem. There is no evidence of his existence. So literally, even the Jews are not "Semites", since Shem didn't exist. We may be related to Jews and Arabs more, but we just need a realistic title for us, don't you think?

Assyrians are ancient Christians. Christianity has been found by the Semites. So, your religion is also Semitic.
Your values, your culture is nothing but Semitic.
By that logic, Turks and Persians are Semitic because they believe in Islam (a Semitic religion). Don't contradict yourself.

Ancient Assyrians believed in a polytheistic, pagan religion. It had nothing to do with Judaism and Christianity (the "core" Semitic religions). And above all, it had nothing to do with Shem. The fictional character did not invent ancient Assyrian religions. Our religion was Ashurian. It had nothing to do with Shem (Judaic). Furthermore, we may be "ancient Christians", but we were still converts. Am I clear now?

Being Semitic is being a part of the Semitic language group. And it looks like that all Semitic people share some ancestors with each other to some degree. We can take the auDNA as evidence!!!!
True, but not every Semitic-speaker is related. You know very well that we don't cluster with east Africans, who are Semitic speakers, but more with Georgians and Armenians (and I gave you those diagrams before. Like I told you before, it's all continuum. The more closer to the Mediterranean you are, the more likely you'll have North African or eastern African roots. Since Assyrians are based in northern Mesopotamia near the Caucasus, they'll be related to the people there, Semitic or not. Now I know you'll bring up data from 9000 years ago, but that's ingenuous at best. It doesn't speak for modern Assyrians.

Assyrians are allround Semites, you like it or not!
If "Semitic" means Assyrians, Jews, Levantine Arabs being relatives, then yes, we are "Semitic".

If "Semitic" means the descendants of Shem, then no one alive today is even "Semitic". And even if Shem existed, his descendants will be a few Jews (not even every Jew).

So it depends on how you look at it.

Am I more clearer now?

mrzurnaci

IraqZonal_lg.png

Cascade

Ezidi Kurd said:
Are you a homosexual Sunni Muslim terrorist monkey? Because I'm NOT and I'm not a female..
He knows you're not a female. He just used "my dear princess" as an insult. To be defensive about it you must be really insecure of your gender or sexuality, honestly.  :blink:

And what's the point of that homophobia? It's not the first time you spewed this crap (in which I ignored before). Really disgusted that you put homosexual with Muslim terrorist. I thought Yazidis were moderates, but it seems like they're as primitive as Islamists. I mean, hell, you guys even stone adulterers. Youse are very "against" Islam and yet you mimic their atrocities. Pretty sad.  :dry:

P.S. You hate Jews, you hate gays and you want alliance with other Indo-Aryans (who are 99% Muslim). Just come out as a Muslim already. You're practically a Muslim. The majority of your kind are Muslim, so it's left for you? Just saying...

nejepnerast

Ezidi Kurd said:
Are you a homosexual Sunni Muslim terrorist monkey? Because I'm NOT and I'm not a female..
Sorry , no offence was intended . It is just the emotional way you write and your style of writing is kind of girly . No offence .

mrzurnaci

getting BACK TO THE TOPIC. I would accept a country for Kurds as long as they would accept a country for us.

nejepnerast

Ezidi Kurd said:
Ok, next time i will try to be less emotional/girly. So, no problem. I reacted because you already referred to me as 'she' a few times.

We talked about the Persians last time. I found out that Persians are not doing what they promised to do. All what I can say is that it would be very stupid of Kurds to fight against Turks and Persians at the same time. What Kurds need to do is to make Turks 'tame'. Turks are wild and unpredictable, we need to show them their place. After that if Persians are going to continue to make some trouble, we will put those Persians also on their place. Persians are not a big issue. There are many Western powers (including the US) who are willing to help the PKK against the Persians. At this moment PKK doesn't want to fight the Persians because PKK is waiting for downfall of Turkey. After Turkey, Persians are next. If Persians are smart enough they will leave Kurdish soil alone without a fight. It was the scenario that Persians will give up Kurdish lands voluntarily, but I di hear here and there that Persians are making some noise. Let see what is going to happen.

Step for step. We are building our own country. Nobody can build own country in 1 day. It is step by step, there is no need to rush anything. We are on the winning side, no matter what.

Never forget that there are 50 million Kurds. And we are not just Kurds. We are very strong, we have strong warrior genes in us. We are true Aryans. We are smart and we are strong. Nobody can ignore us in this modern age.
I'm not worried one bit about the future of kurds and Kurdistan . Just 50 years ago Kurds did not have more than old english rifles and few hundred pishmergas here and there and neither turkey nor iran nor iran was ever able to control the kurdish region . Now with all the money and weapons pouring on kurdistan , no power can prevent kurds from achieving their dream . It might take time , but it will happen . Despite political difference , i respect all Kurdish parties and fighters because their approach might be different , but their goals are the same . 

nejepnerast

mrzurnaci said:
getting BACK TO THE TOPIC. I would accept a country for Kurds as long as they would accept a country for us.

Yes , sorry for being off topic and thanks for tolerating us :) ,

I have a question and i previously asked , but no one answered . Where do you want your country ? Do not say Ninava plain , because Assyrian are a tiny minority in ninava plains and they are spreaded all over the place .
Can you be specific where in ninava plain do you expect your country to be established . 
The reason I'm asking that , because I just do not see how it would be possible to establish an assyrian country without a land that is connected .

mrzurnaci

nejepnerast said:
Yes , sorry for being off topic and thanks for tolerating us :) ,

I have a question and i previously asked , but no one answered . Where do you want your country ? Do not say Ninava plain , because Assyrian are a tiny minority in ninava plains and they are spreaded all over the place .
Can you be specific where in ninava plain do you expect your country to be established . 
The reason I'm asking that , because I just do not see how it would be possible to establish an assyrian country without a land that is connected .

Yes it is nineveh plains, where else are we gonna have our own country? We can't have one outside the homeland.

You don't need connected land to have a country. Why else is Alaska part of the USA? What about the Kaliningrad Oblast of Russia?

These kind of lands are called Exclaves

An exclave is a portion of a state or territory geographically separated from the main part by surrounding alien territory (of one or more states).

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exclave

nejepnerast

mrzurnaci said:
Yes it is nineveh plains, where else are we gonna have our own country? We can't have one outside the homeland.

You don't need connected land to have a country. Why else is Alaska part of the USA? What about the Kaliningrad Oblast of Russia?

These kind of lands are called Exclaves

An exclave is a portion of a state or territory geographically separated from the main part by surrounding alien territory (of one or more states).

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exclave

OK , what towns and villages it will include ? How would you go about convincing the non assyrian to be part of Assyrian country considering the kurds and arabs will be the majority no matter where you establish the country in Ninava plain  ?

mrzurnaci

nejepnerast said:
OK , what towns and villages it will include ? How would you go about convincing the non assyrian to be part of Assyrian country considering the kurds and arabs will be the majority no matter where you establish the country in Ninava plain  ?
The better question here is why should Nineveh Plains go to Kurdistan? There's no natural resources there unlike Kirkuk which has oil. Kurds have no cultural or historical ties.

Why do you care about the Nineveh Plains considering how much land the KRG holds? The KRG has a population of 6-9 million in itself and the land has enough space to hold DOUBLE the entire Kurdish population.

Is Turkish, Syria, and Iraqi Kurdistan not enough land for Kurds?

I've noticed that ANYTIME the Nineveh Plains topic comes up, Kurds like you will jump and criticize any idea of Assyrians wanting ANY PART of it for themselves and this makes hypocrites out of you.

Why is it ok to criticize how we want our country in our native land, especially in the cities and towns ASSYRIANS BUILT, but as Kurds, you deserve a country simply because you've been getting killed and for being a group with a relatively large population?

Why do you think you deserve every single last inch of Kurdistan but we don't deserve any part of the Nineveh Plains at all? I know you didn't say that but that's how it's implying.

We Assyrians ain't asking for the world here, we're asking for what is truly and actually ours, what we built, and what we nurtured...

Convince non-Assyrians to be part of Assyria? Hmmm how about not having to follow Islamic/Shari'ah law if they don't want to, for starters?
Since we Assyrians are a third party in the animosity between Kurds and Arabs, Assyria would be a good buffer state to separate the borders from Arabs and Kurds.
Secondly, we Assyrians have never killed or threatened the Yezidis with annihilation. Even though my mom still thinks Yezidis worship demons, she doesn't believe they should die or get hurt, etc.

nejepnerast

mrzurnaci said:
The better question here is why should Nineveh Plains go to Kurdistan? There's no natural resources there unlike Kirkuk which has oil. Kurds have no cultural or historical ties.
You are reacting to the fact that I'm a kurd and not to the question itself . To answer you , Kurds are majority in Nineveh Plains and it will eventually go to either  Arabs or Kurds . With Arabs you can forget about any form self administration , with kurds there is at least hope and based on statements from kurdish politician they seem to be fine with it .

mrzurnaci said:
Why do you care about the Nineveh Plains considering how much land the KRG holds? The KRG has a population of 6-9 million in itself and the land has enough space to hold DOUBLE the entire Kurdish population.

I do not in the way you think . We are discussing the future of Assyria , No ?
mrzurnaci said:
Is Turkish, Syria, and Iraqi Kurdistan not enough land for Kurds?
More than enough i assure you . Ninava plain have a kurdish majority , then comes the arabs ,then the turkman , then the yezidis , the sabaa , the shabak and the last people in term of population and land are the assyrian .  I assure you if Kurds just walk out tomorrow from Ninaveh plain you will have even a bigger problem on your hand .
mrzurnaci said:
I've noticed that ANYTIME the Nineveh Plains topic comes up, Kurds like you will jump and criticize any idea of Assyrians wanting ANY PART of it for themselves and this makes hypocrites out of you.

Show me where I said that !. My question was Which part .

mrzurnaci said:
Why is it ok to criticize how we want our country in our native land, especially in the cities and towns ASSYRIANS BUILT, but as Kurds, you deserve a country simply because you've been getting killed and for being a group with a relatively large population?

You are being defensive for absolutely no reason and that was my question . Which cities and towns ? It is a very simple question and i do not see how is that offensive in anyway .

mrzurnaci said:
Why do you think you deserve every single last inch of Kurdistan but we don't deserve any part of the Nineveh Plains at all? I know you didn't say that but that's how it's implying.

Again you are projecting . I never said that did I ?

mrzurnaci said:
We Assyrians ain't asking for the world here, we're asking for what is truly and actually ours, what we built, and what we nurtured...

Again you are projecting .

mrzurnaci said:
Convince non-Assyrians to be part of Assyria? Hmmm how about not having to follow Islamic/Shari'ah law if they don't want to, for starters?

So freedom of religion , that is a good start .

mrzurnaci said:
Since we Assyrians are a third party in the animosity between Kurds and Arabs, Assyria would be a good buffer state to separate the borders from Arabs and Kurds.
Secondly, we Assyrians have never killed or threatened the Yezidis with annihilation. Even though my mom still thinks Yezidis worship demons, she doesn't believe they should die or get hurt, etc.
No , Assyrian are not the third party in the conflict . There is less that 30000 assyrian in the entire iraq . There is more turkman , more shabak , more yazidis , more sabaa and mandan in ninava plain . I have no issue with an assyrian state being established , but my question was Where exactly , because as a neutral person I just do not see how or where . I thought you would have some idea , but it looks like you know less than what i do . Thanks anyway .

nejepnerast

Neta1991 said:
One more thing u facking muslim kurd, u have your country now LEAVE US ALONE FACKING MUHAMMED WORSHIPER!!!! *****!!! If you were here l would rape u
Did you lose a fuse or something  :giggle:? why all this insults and anger ?

mrzurnaci

nejepnerast said:
You are reacting to the fact that I'm a kurd and not to the question itself . To answer you , Kurds are majority in Nineveh Plains and it will eventually go to either  Arabs or Kurds . With Arabs you can forget about any form self administration , with kurds there is at least hope and based on statements from kurdish politician they seem to be fine with it .

I do not in the way you think . We are discussing the future of Assyria , No ? More than enough i assure you . Ninava plain have a kurdish majority , then comes the arabs ,then the turkman , then the yezidis , the sabaa , the shabak and the last people in term of population and land are the assyrian .  I assure you if Kurds just walk out tomorrow from Ninaveh plain you will have even a bigger problem on your hand .
Show me where I said that !. My question was Which part .

You are being defensive for absolutely no reason and that was my question . Which cities and towns ? It is a very simple question and i do not see how is that offensive in anyway .

Again you are projecting . I never said that did I ?

Again you are projecting .

So freedom of religion , that is a good start .
No , Assyrian are not the third party in the conflict . There is less that 30000 assyrian in the entire iraq . There is more turkman , more shabak , more yazidis , more sabaa and mandan in ninava plain . I have no issue with an assyrian state being established , but my question was Where exactly , because as a neutral person I just do not see how or where . I thought you would have some idea , but it looks like you know less than what i do . Thanks anyway .

Firstly, it's too early to have a country. What we want is autonomy.

Secondly, why not just give us the towns that have an Assyrian majority? Hell, we built them, they're ours.

nejepnerast

mrzurnaci said:
Firstly, it's too early to have a country. What we want is autonomy.

Secondly, why not just give us the towns that have an Assyrian majority? Hell, we built them, they're ours.
and these towns with Assyrian majority are .....?

Cascade

Neta1991 said:
One more thing u facking muslim kurd, u have your country now LEAVE US ALONE FACKING MUHAMMED WORSHIPER!!!! *****!!! If you were here l would rape u
How old are you, 13?

M

member 326969 Global

Neta1991 said:

What's this rubbish?

As for the thread, Assyrians should definitely have their own country in northern Iraq. The same atrocities that have befallen the Assyrians are what have reduced their demographic clout in their own homeland. The irony is that the worse the genocides, the more that die, the less sizeable the future generations are in proportion to coinhabting populations, and then the less people feel they are justified in having a country with a lower population. There are millions of Assyrians around the world and they all come from the one place which has always been their homeland. Every few years for the last 13 centuries, Assyrians have proportionally rapidly declined in population with respect to their neighbours.

People can sit here talking about how Arabs, Kurds, Ezidis etc have been here for sometime but we all know that this entire region we are talking about is the Assyrian homeland. All that's happening is that people have been immigrating, killing each other and breeding at different rates which occasionally causes some kind of new group to usurp the governance of the region.

Shouldn't the native identity be the common denominator for all the people in the region? It's not the Arab nor Kurd nor Shabak nor Turkman in them that unites them and binds them to this homeland and each other but it's the Assyrian in them that does. It's the Assyrian identity of the region that surpasses waves of migrants and fluctuations of its demographics -it is the most appropriate identity for the locals to unite under since they can all say there is Assyrian in us all and we all live in Assyria. And, beneath us, we dig and find more Assyria because it's the land we live in. The Assyrian identity is the amalgamation of all the prominent ancient Mesopotamian identities. It's not an identity that's based on the peoples of the Iranian Plateau, Saudi Peninsula or East Central Asia.