10 Most Miserable Cities

that site is loading insanely slow for me i've only seen dtroit

LOOOOOOOOL at chicago making the list...ya our weather is horrible..and our cubs do suck but we LOVE them back off *****es!!

haha peter... out of all the cities down there urs is in the TOP TEN!!! HAA HAAAA! sucka

:thankyou: for letting us all know!  :devilboogie:

miranda said:
haha peter... out of all the cities down there urs is in the TOP TEN!!! HAA HAAAA! sucka

:thankyou: for letting us all know!  :devilboogie:

they picked these top cities that all the sourai live in...dtroit..modesto..chicago...maybe  they are trying to say something

Chicago, LA, and New York are in the top ten?  This is the biggest joke ever. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Someone wants to stop people from going to these cities...  They will ruin your kids.

AssyrianBookTa said:
ya but they are right the horrible weather just kills it.

Not if you're a trooper.  We walk to the bars in minus 10 degree-weather.

jonadona said:
Chicago, LA, and New York are in the top ten?  This is the biggest joke ever. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Someone wants to stop people from going to these cities...  They will ruin your kids.

Not if you're a trooper.  We walk to the bars in minus 10 degree-weather.

i think i'm a trooper i've been here 15+ years and have not freaking left YET. you walk in minus 10...ya from the car to the club.. alot of our clubs are withing walking distance of one another so you're not really "walking" that much.

AssyrianBookTa said:
i think i'm a trooper i've been here 15+ years and have not freaking left YET. you walk in minus 10...ya from the car to the club.. alot of our clubs are withing walking distance of one another so you're not really "walking" that much.

No, No...  Walk to the bar, not from the car to the bar.  Usually a twenty 20-30 minute walk from the house. 

I wouldn't dare to be proud of walking from the car to the bar...  Not here.

Ok, everyone of those cities i've been to.. Something VERY horrible has happend to my family.

Stockton cali- My brothers stolen car was found there 3 months later

Detroit- back in 94, my family was coming back from a trip to chicago and we were in detroit.. we stopped to do some shopping and our brand new GMC suburban was smashed into.. couple grand cash stolen- dads tux-stolen, brand new jordan shoes-stolen, two sega's stolen, they even stole the damn FOOD!

Chicago- my cousin was robbed at GUNPOINT for his bike.

Only city where i've never had a problem is L.A. and that wasn't really L.A. is was anaheim when I went to disney land.

How the hell are New York, LA, and Chicago up there?!

ninous26 said:
Only city where i've never had a problem is L.A. and that wasn't really L.A. is was anaheim when I went to disney land.

That's Orange County! :mrgreen:

Using the categories they did, it's not surprising these cities made the list. 

NY is on there cause we have way too much congestion, high prices, highest taxes with nothing to show for it and our weather is the same shit as every other northeastern city. I can even rock rims here cause the potholes will eat my shit up.  We have way more jobs then some of these other cities but other than that, not great quality of life.

Back