Search results

1. D

A free eBook for anyone suffering from a mental health issue

Hi Everyone, If you know anyone who has a mental health issue and needs some encouragement please share with them my free eBook called Spiritual Message of Hope: Compassionate Thoughts of Wisdom for Individuals in the Mental Health Community. https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08ZXS521R We never know...
  2. D

Free novel on Amazon called Beauty by Inanna Brady: Spirit of Wisdom

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, My book called Beauty by Inanna Brady: Spirit of Wisdom is free right now on Amazon. Please download it into your kindle library to keep forever. The book is not about the beauty we see on social media nowadays, rather it is about the beauty of the soul. As...
  3. D

Anyone attending the university of Toronto?

Hi Everyone, :) How are you all doing? Hope all is well. I was just curious if anyone is attending the university of Toronto right now? Thanks... Dalale
  4. D

Poetry

Hi Everyone.
  5. D

Found this podcast filled with propaganda about the ancient Assyrians

Hi Everyone, Can you believe this guy? This podcast is filled with propaganda regarding the ancient Assyrians! View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFzeCfjFNCI Dalale
  6. D

New book: "Moved by the Love and Light of Jesus"

Hi Everyone, :) I wrote the book, "Moved by the Love and Light of Jesus" intuitively and genuinely. It’s the level at which I understand Jesus' spiritual message. My interpretation is just that, my own interpretation. I believe that our intuition regarding Jesus is very important and...
  7. D

New Book by Abbey called "Beauty by Inanna Brady: Spirit of Wisdom"

By Abbey Mikha (Dalale) I hope everyone who reads at Assyrian Voice E-magazine is doing well in these difficult days that the world is facing as a result of coronavirus. Each one of you is in my daily prayers. I just wanted to let you know that I have written a book called, “Beauty by Inanna...
  8. D

Important: Why Now and Why Mars?

By Abbey Mikha In his many books, Zecharia Sitchin stated that there was a planet called Nibiru which translates into, “Planet of the crossing” where beings called the Anunnaki traveled from thousands of years ago. They built some of the most ancient cities located in modern-day Iraq that...
  9. D

I love this song called, "In Bayat Yan Le Bayat"

Hi Everyone, :) I heard this song about a week ago and I can't stop listening to it so I thought to share it. Hope you love it as much as I do... View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5jwAUaVsvk Regards, Abbey (Dalale)
  10. D

"Spiritual Message of Hope" book free for five days on Amazon

Spiritual Message of Hope a Book of Love and Light 🥰 By Abbey Mikha Therese Light has published, “Spiritual Message of Hope” which is meant to be an inspirational story for people in the mental health community and their families and for any human being interested in the story of someone...
  11. D

Who Remembers ICQ?

Hi Everyone, I remember a really long time ago everyone was on ICQ?  Does anyone else remember ICQ?  I remember a few Assyrians from ICQ.  Cant believe how fast the time is going and the internet is developing fast... :) Regards, Abbey (Dalale)
  12. D

Conversations With My Assyrian Dad

Hi Everyone, I can remember way back since I was little I would ask my dad tons of various questions. Most of the time he would answer me right away but sometimes he would be tired and tell me that I ask him too many questions in one day. In the past week I started asking my dad more and more...
  13. D

Remembering all the Innocent Assyrian Martyrs since the fall of Nineveh

Shlama Ashuraya, Today is Assyrian martyrs day.  Please take a few minutes to listen to Abbey's thoughts in her YouTube video, "Remembering all the Innocent Assyrian Martyrs since the fall of Nineveh." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHgvQA9EFKM&t=7s Sincerely, Abbey Mikha
  14. D

New Assyrian website and blog called "Assyrian Thinker"

Shlama and greetings from Canada! My name is Abbey Mikha and I am a graduate of the university of Windsor in the fields of Psychology and History. Other than working very hard on completing my degree in the past I have also been a volunteer writer for Assyrian Voice Emagazine since 2009. When I...
  15. D

Search to Reverse an Injustice and for a Higher Minded Humane Court for Attorney

Search to Reverse an Injustice and for a Higher Minded Humane Court for Attorney Robert Dekelaita a True Assyrian Hero By Abbey Mikha I cannot believe the verdict that has been assigned to Assyrian American attorney Robert Dekelaita from Chicago! How can this be? How can someone who fought...
  16. D

Please vote for Simor Jalal son of Alqosh to win in the Finals on THE VOICE show

Shlama Everyone, Please vote for Simor Jalal, a contestant originally from Alqosh, who is participating in The Voice show on MBC.  He is now in the Finals.  There are four contestants left and Simor is one of them.  For me Simor?s win will signify that the people of Alqosh are strong and...
  17. D

"What it means to me to be an Assyrian" translated into Arabic by Rabi Yoarish

Shlama, I would like to share with you all a recent gift I received from someone that I don't even know.  Rabi Yoarish translated my article, "What it means to me to be an Assyrian" into Arabic.  I want to thank him from the bottom of my heart. :)  Hope you will enjoy the translated Arabic...
  18. D

"Mustenu Sa Simti" -Changing My Destiny- by Abbey Mikha

Hi Everyone, Hope everyone on Assyrian Voice had a great Valentines day! :2hearts: I have some good news I want to share with you.  My new book is called, "Mustenu Sa Simti" which in ancient Assyrian means changing my destiny and I have decided to publish it on a website...
  19. D

Zecharia Sitchin passed away

I got the following sad email and wanted to share it with you all.  Dear friends and fans of Zecharia Sitchin, It is with deep regret to inform you that Zecharia passed away on the morning of October 9th. A small, private family funeral was held the next day. The family asks that you respect...
  20. D

What It Means to Me to be An Assyrian Video-By Dalale

What It Means to Me to Be An Assyrian Abbey was born in Lebanon near the Assyrian town Ksara in Zahle in May of 1981. She lived in Lebanon for five years before moving to Germany with her family. Abbey lived sepparated from the Assyrian community in the German town of Hostenbach for another...
  21. D

What It Means to Me to be An Assyrian Video-By Abbey Mikha

Hi Everyone, The other day I was inspired to make this video about what it means to me to be an Assyrian.  The essay was written in 2004 for the Gilgamesh Contest and won 3rd place in North America.  It was also published in many magazines on the internet, but I have never read it live.  I...
  22. D

Gilgamesh Contest Essay About What It Means To Me To Be An Assyrian

What It Means To Me To Be an Assyrian By: Abbey Mikha Shlama, ow Shlomo, greetings to you in the dialect of my father, in the dialect of my mother, and in the dialect of the ancient rivers and mountains which my people hailed from time immemorial. To think, to live, to feel Assyrian is not for...
Back