Search results

1. X

Need the location of the assyrian church in toronto

Hello fellow canadians. i need the exact address to the assyrian church in toronto, i believe it's the Mat Mariam church. (Ninara , Yvonne help me out here lol) my cousin is coming from iraq and he is going to do raza there and my family and i plan on visiting him and everyone there. thanks...
  2. X

God has blessed my family :)

God has blessed my family with another baby girl.. Norah Mary Tamou was born on August 27 @ 7:02am :) We are in love all over again. Here's a pic of us :)
  3. X

Beautiful New Music Video by Assyrian Singer, Romeo Tamou

Romeo Tamou - Khooba Aldiana
  4. X

New Song/Music Video by Assyrian Singer, Romeo Tamou

5. X

New Music Video by Assyrian Singer, Romeo Tamou

Enjoy! :) Romeo Tamou - Khooba Aldiana
  6. X

New Music Video by Assyrian Singer, Romeo Tamou

7. X

New Music Video Trailer--Romeo Tamou

Vimeo Link: http://vimeo.com/stevetamou/khoobaaldianateaser
  8. X

19 y/o was killed in Michigan the other day, car accident.

wow so many ppl are dying its crazy!!! cannot believe this. Nobody knows of the full story of how this 19 y/o died  while driving in Lansing, Michigan.. of course there's ppl who will say things with no confirmation.some say texting was involved and some arent saying anything. i have been trying...
  9. X

Expanding the Assyrian Population ;)

MY family is growing by 2 more feet---- my husband and i are expecting our 4th girl in September! :) God help my husband lol all girls in the house. I thank God for the blessings ...my almost 8y/o is the biggest help ever.. im sure my 6 & 3 y/o's will help once baby comes :) Assyrian population...
  10. X

Toronto was fun..but boy does it feel good to be home!

I was in Toronto this past Friday for my cousin's engagement. and I had the honor to finally meet ASHOOR! It was so nice to meet you Ashoor..and Steve feels the same way. I wish i was able to stay longer but we left home the next day and boy did it seem like such a long drive back to the states...
  11. X

RomeoTamou.com

Hello & Happy 4th to the Americans (I know to the Canadians its just another regular day la?) Wanted to stop and say a quick hello & ( of course ) bring your attention to this website my husband just made. It's all about the Assyrian singer, Romeo Tamou, which is also his brother. It'd be...
  12. X

programs to download music

anyone know of any good programs to download free music to ipods? back in the day i used limewire until that was no longer available. then i used frostwire, recently wasnt working so i redownloaded the updated version and it's saying i have to download another program for it to play. i use a mac...
  13. X

Miss USA Pageant

Hi all!!! I dont know if you all know but Miss Michigan, Kristen Danyal, is (obviously) competing in the Miss USA pageant and as Assyrians and Chaldeans that come on here (and please pass along to family & friends) ..we need to support and vote for her! She's of Assyrian & Chaldean descent!! :)...
  14. X

Made these for my niece's birthday :)

It's my first time making character cake pops, usually I just make the cake pops dipped in colored candy melts or add sprinkles to it. This time since my niece was having an Elmo / Sesame Street themed birthday party I decided to attempt to make the Elmo cake pops....I was so excited and proud...
  15. X

AssyrianSat

Yesterday I saw my husband's video of Romeo Tamou's Qalat Qarna (the one I had put on here as well) on the AssyrianSat tv. It was on Sargon Dadisho's channel :) How nice of them to put that on! :) I was hoping the other Assyrian channel (ANBSAT) would put it on but they said they cant because...
  16. X

Assyrian song, Qalat Qarna..Romeo Tamou

This is a music video my husband edited of my brother in law from footage of him singing it years ago. Qalat Qarna Romeo Tamou
  17. X

FireProof

Has anyone watched that movie? Kirk Cameron stars in it. If you haven't i suggest that for everyone, whether your married or not. And i highly suggest for engaged/married couples ... i give it 5 stars out of 5!!!! i think this movie had me crying from start to finish lol. I was so emotional.
  18. X

almost done with INSANITY (the workout)

for those that never done it, wow it's really INSANE! seriously. there was times where i wanted to give up but i stuck with it. ive got this week and next week left and i have completed the 60day workout, i plan on doing it again b/c i see awesome results. i lost 2 inches within the first 2...
  19. X

Valentines Day,

Does anyone celebrate it or do you think it's overrated?
  20. X

Sex Marriage & Fairytales...

I dont know if any of you have seen this guys youtube videos..but i love what he has to preach!!! How do you guys feel about what he says in all his videos? Here's one of the many that i love!! http://youtu.be/I4OK9DmLpCY
  21. X

Proud of my cousin serving in Afganistan

This is from back during Christmas time but i finally was able to find the link on the news channel. Its my cousin Naharen who is serving in the marines in afganistan and a fellow marine with her. Its nice that her family here got to see her as well. :) So proud of her!!!! Here's the link...
  22. X

Halloween 2011 Youtube video

Hey Everyone, this youtube video is from Halloween of 2011. My husband made it, a few highlights from the halloween party at my sister in law's house with family. I hope no one is offended by any acts/costumes in this video as it is Halloween and all in good fun! :) Hope you all enjoy this...
  23. X

YouTube video made over 6 years ago still a classic to watch

Because Sargon Gabriel's song is awesome and matched perfectly with the video clips my husband gathered of my daughter who is now 6! Boy does time fly!! Gabriella Music Video
  24. X

Santa visits my house ;)

Santa visits my kids while they are asleep and leaves them gifts ;) Yes we believe in Santa ;) hehe Enjoy xoxoxo http://youtu.be/O2skrFBBOks
  25. X

Sick Teen's Video...WOW!

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/news-26797925/sick-teen-s-videos-go-viral-after-death-27729605.html Amazing! God rest his soul. i believe in Angels & God xoxoxoxoxo
  26. X

For those who've lost a family member ...

This is something nice, i received it today..My father in law recently passed the beginning of this month (12/1) & it was especially hard b/c he lived with my husband & i..and try explaining to a 6,5 & 1 1/2 year old that he's not coming back. My 6 year old asked me that when the Angels are done...
  27. X

P90x or insanity workouts, anyone?

See not everything I post is about family .... Anyways, has anyone done any of these workouts? If so which do you recommend over the other?
  28. X

wanted to say hello

Just stopping by to say hello to everyone, whether i knew u or not :) ....Hope all is well with everyone, i havent been here in awhile, although have been signed on but rarely come on...I used to keep in touch with some of you via facebook, but got rid of that. Trying out twitter for now. Hope...
  29. X

Fox 2 News Detroit interviews Andre Anton

sorry dont know if this has been posted or not but i wanted to share.. hope everyone can pass this along.[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GvECTG8gyM/youtube]
  30. X

more attacks in iraq??

is this true? i heard that assyrian families were killed in the attacks in their own homes, does anyone else know of this? if its true, i wish the u.s. govt and their families will do something about it. Yet til now Obama has not  mentioned the bombing of the Iraqi church, BUTTTTT he was on the...
  31. X

Love this!!!

i just saw this today, i dont know if its old or not---maybe its not new b/c i always seem to find these things later on lool. even though i dont understand Arabic, i love it!!! love the beat and all!!! Akon & Melissa - Yalli Naseeni
  32. X

"kam razlalee"

i had this in the chit chat, thought id repost it here..pretty entertaining, if ur into this kind of stuff. ;) its a joke, not supposed to be offensive. enjoy :) they are actually on a radio show here in Michigan lol Kim Rezlali Kim Rezlali Part 2 - Paparazzi Parody
  33. X

New Version of Paparazzi lol!!

Found this on Youtube, haha some ppl here from Michigan did this, something to make u laugh :) Enjoy. Kim Rezlali There's a part 2 also lol
  34. X

Daniella's baptism video

Hey guys! Since you all know from previous video posts of mine, my husband loves making/editing videos. lol. Here is a short highlight video of my 3rd daughter, Daniella, at her baptism. :) Daniella's Baptism
  35. X

the singer Homeh Lazar ?

So i just came across this new singer on youtube, Homeh Lazar...i think he's from Australia ? ...i love the song & the girl is beautifullll Homeh Lazar - Ayela et Bayena (Assyrian Music Clip) Does anyone know if he has a cd out?
  36. X

SouthHaven, Michigan

Hey Guys this was a trip my family & friends took met some friends from chicago there. it was so beautiful!!!This was the Summer of 2009 2009 South Haven
  37. X

Chaldean Flag Day ?

Anyone here of this? May 17th is officially Chaldean Flag Day, so on the calendars ull see that on there just like you see St. Pattys Day. ...Now why cant there be Assyrian Day? ..i give credit to the Chaldeans to make them be known, the Assyrians here just sit back and dont make themselves...
  38. X

Gorgeous MS USA ...from Michigan! :)

She is absolutely beautiful and i am so happy she won it, http://www.examiner.com/x-12837-US-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m5d16-Slideshow-Miss-USA-2010-winner-Rima-Fakih-photos-videos
  39. X

My cousins wedding in Australia

Wow, i think this is so cool! my cousin did it so that it's live for all of us who werent able to come there can see it live. He used to live in Toronto, Canada--maybe a few of you knew him, Sargon (Hani). Congrats to him!!! <3<3 http://www.v2ulive.com/
  40. X

too cute!!!

my daughter meeting her first cousin for the first time! lol i think she's telling her that she's "Boss" lol
  41. X

Congrats to my twin!!!

:2hearts: :2hearts: :2hearts: :2hearts: My twin sister (tutu) had her baby girl today!!! :) cant wait to go see her...she is 20 days younger than my baby Daniella. :)
  42. X

God is GREAT!

hello everyone! just wanted to stop by and say that my baby girl entered this world a week after her due date and she is a healthy and beautiful baby! :) God is GREAT!! and i am so thankful to be blessed with 3 beautiful & healthy girls. i have officially named her Daniella Teresa ;) here is a...
  43. X

4days overdue!

I was due with my baby girl 3/30 and i cant believe it's 4/3 and she's not not here. she definitely wants to be an Easter baby--hopefully lol. my family hasnt made any Easter plans b/c they're all planning around me lol. <3<3 maybe the next time ill post will be about her being born hopefully...
  44. X

I just heard sad news about an avn member

Anyone hear about the passing of Cindy? she would come on here as Alqosh something i believe? i think her sister comes on here as well?? If this is true, i am so sorry. Cindy is on my facebook friends list and she was such a nice person! God rest her soul and My prayers are going out to her...
  45. X

Brawl at Bridal Boutique here in Michigan.

Did anyone in the area catch this on tv? or on the internet? I think it's ridiculous what these ppl will go through. The owners of the boutique are very nice, i bought my dress from there back in '02/'03 for my brothers wedding. it is such a shame what they went through over a bridal gown being...
  46. X

ok guys, my times coming near

I've only got 5 more weeks left til my precious daughter arrives. ....so here are the names i've come up with, if possible, id like to know what everyone thinks. Thanks :) The middle name is after my late aunt who passed in iraq, so i figured i'd honor her by using her name. Emma Janet Tamou...
  47. X

4 y/0 boy killed by his own grandmother!!

what a shame!!! i cannot believe what i saw on yesterday's news. how can u even bring urself to do such a thing?!! This is a Chaldean family in the suburbs of Detroit. i still am trying to get it through my head, the boy so beautiful & innocent, how could his grandmother do such a thing to...
  48. X

Santa Visits Christmas Eve ;)

a little video my husband put together for the kids. they were excited for Santa to come Christmas Eve since they said they were on the "Nice List" lol... Santa Steve
  49. X

New Years. 2010

what's everyone doing for the new year? i dont think ive ever been to a new year party, but ive heard Chicago has always got nice ones. im doing new years with my family at my house this year...something small but fun :) my parents, sister & brother & their spouses, and my auntys will be here...
  50. X

Happy Birthday!

:artist: Happy Birthday to my beautiful Hannah, she turned 3 years old today ;)  :artist: :2hearts:
  51. X

Ideas for a child's 3rd Birthday

I have gone blank on where to do my daughter's 3rd birthday party. This year I am considering the theme, Strawberry Shortcake.  Just have no clue on what types of places to do it at. I am not doing it at the house, that's for sure :) .... This is the place i did it at last year...
  52. X

Detroit--The Forgotten City

Just saw this presentation on the news today and thought it was absolutely worth sharing. It's sad. http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/generic/news/front-and-center-091112 ((This story has inspired me to consider the name Marabelle ;) as a baby girls name))
  53. X

Ur Age By Chocolate (i got this in an email, really cool!)

YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH Don't tell me your age; you'd probably lie anyway-but the Hershey Man will know! YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH This is pretty neat. DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST! It takes less than a minute. Work this out as you read. Be sure you don't read the bottom until...
  54. X

Im Having Another Girl! :)

I'm 5 months pregnant with my third, just went in for the ultrasound this morning and found out it's another GIRL! :)  :2hearts:
  55. X

chat--

havent been on the avn chat in a long longgg time, i tried to click on it, is it still working? i keep getting a box that's saying error. i tried to dl the java but i have the updated version and its still saying error. any one know what to do?
  56. X

Shushu's cousin died in a car accident in chicago

Hi Guys, i just wanted to let you all know, since many of you know shushan (shushu) and her sister Dalia, their first cousin died in a car accident in chicago. My heart goes out to the girls.. God rest his soul & my prayers are with the family & friends of Younan. RIP Younan, he was a great guy...
  57. X

ok, wow. anyone hear about this in Michigan?

p.s. He's a Shamasha at the Assyrian Church of the East. http://www.detnews.com/article/20090820/METRO/908200472/Warren-police-bust-alleged-illegal-gambling-ring
  58. X

Vote this Assyrian girl for Miss Teen USA 2009

Hello All, An Assyrian beauty, Kristen Danyal was crowned as Miss Teen MI 2009 and is now a contestant in the Miss Teen USA pageant. Check her out on the website http://www.missuniverse.com/missteenusa/members/profile/32264   To increase her chances to win you?ll need to Register...
  59. X

MTV cribs---ARAB AMERICAN STYLE! lol

this is pretty old but its too funny. i dont know if any of you seen this. this guy is from michigan, actually was the owner of a gas station down the street from my parents house and i just laughed so hard when i seen this. and his other videos he has imitating the mtv shows lol. check it out...
  60. X

Fire Explosion in Michigan

This is not too far away from where i live, it's practically 4 miles away from my parents house. We can see the smoke in the sky from my house here! http://www.wxyz.com/news/story/BREAKING-Massive-Fire-in-Hazel-Park/DfqWrkOca0avFwo2l2ybSA.cspx
  61. X

Thriller "remake" video lol

My daughters have fallen in love with Michael Jackson & his Thriller video. Every morning they ask to watch it, and even ask to listen to his cd in the car! lol. i think its so cute!!! check this out. :) <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie"...
  62. X

An American---by an Australian

Written by an Australian Dentist  To Kill an American You probably missed this in the rush of news, but there was actually a report that someone in Pakistan  had published in a newspaper, an offer of a reward to anyone who killed an American, any American. So an Australian dentist wrote an...
  63. X

Going to see Jay Leno tonight!

Im excited ;) a friend of ours got 8 tickets--free of course, to see Jay Leno tonight :) ..he's doing 2 free shows in detroit b/c the economy is so bad =] .....but its too bad it wont be aired lol. :)
  64. X

WWE Wrestling PPV in Detroit :)

The ppv falls on my husband's birthday (1/25)...so i bought 2 tickets and am surprising him ;) we've got pretty good seats too  :) Cant wait!!!
  65. X

Assyrian Man shot to death, Detroit Michigan

I dont know if any of you Michiganders heard or seen this tonight, an Assyrian man, who my family knows real well was shot and killed while closing up his shop in Detroit. God rest his soul and give strength to his wife and only son. It's so sad. His son is so young..i think at least 11 or so..i...
  66. X

so i've been job searching.

since my girls are a little bit older, i can either leave them with my mom or try a day care center (even though ive always been iffy about those)...i recently applied for a few jobs online. A couple days ago i had a call, it was from a Texas number so i didnt answer b/c i thought it was one of...
  67. X

Those living in Michigan/Chicago area..... ?

There's this Assyrian older man who used to open "fal/pal" ..and he was soo accurate. he told my dad back in the day that he was going to have some sort of heart surgery and my dad totally didnt believe him and whatd u know---yearss later he had one! Anyways, i never knew this guy but i was at...
  68. X

What does ur church charge for membership dues?

just curious as to what other churches, assyrian or american, churches charge for membership dues.
  69. X

signature ?

what's wrong with my signature that it was up for so long of my daughters picture and now it's gone? saying to read the rules ??? weird. what's up with that?
  70. X

how young is "tooo young"

a couple of my friends and i were having a conversation on some one we know that is pretty young (no names will be mentioned) and is getting breast implants. do you guys think there is an age limit for a girl to get them done? ---'mind  you this girl IS Assyrian. just your thoughts on this.
  71. X

Hannah's 2nd Birthday Highlite Video ;)

Hi Guys! Since you all know how i love to post up videos that my husband's made, here's a highlight video of my daughter's (Hannah) 2nd birthday. The song is from Barbie's Diamond Castle--that is their favorite right now lol. .enjoy :) Comments are always welcome :)  ***If you click on the the...
  72. X

What's the best way to cook a Ham for Thanksgiving

.....anyone have any good tasting ham recipes? im thinking of making ham tmw with CHICKEN, not turkey ;) ...but im not sure how i should marinate (if they even do!) the ham, i've never made ham lol. ***i know this is in the wrong section but i dont care ;) i dont go to the other sections...
  73. X

i hate doctors =/

i had pain in my left side and it was constant pain so i go to the doctor, get ct scans done---mind u i have no health insurance b/c michigan sucks in that dept! ...now i have to go see some specialists for the results. has anyone ever had Gastritis? aandddd i have to have another ct scan, but...
  74. X

Disney's BOLT

has anyone seen it? im thinking of taking my kids to go see it--their first movie at the theatres ;)
  75. X

i love my new phone :)

i got my new phone with a new service today :) thanks to Tony (thegame23)! i love it, it's the blackberry pearl in pink! :) im still trying to get used to the way the phone works, it definitely is different from my nextel phones i used to have. ....but eventually ill get there ;)
  76. X

Pics from when i was in Toronto for 1 day

On our way to go see the CN Tower Up There, i hated heights I was straight where i was lol. i thought those ppl were crazy Hannah was showing off, wanted to do like everyone else lol See she wanted to lay down like everyone Our MAIN stop for Toronto, i love family! Then we left Toronto...
  77. X

Miss Michigan Teen Usa 2009.added a pic

I dont really follow up with these pageants, but this time i thought it was really cool that a Chaldean girl won the teen usa. She's actually related to my husband's neice that's how we knew about this thing. And from the link to the site, the limited pictures that it does show for now, she's...
  78. X

Some pics from my 1st stop of my road trip

I was gone in the begining of the month for 10 days :) i mentioned it in  another thread that and we went to Niagra Falls, Toronto (just to see family), Montreal, & New York. We ended up skipping Boston b/c of the weather from the hurricane on the east coast. Here's a few pics from Niagra...
  79. X

Excited for my road trip :)

After 4 years of no "vacation" my family and i are going on a road trip to different parts. First stop we're taking our girls to see Niagra Falls! :) cant wait, i havent been there in over 12 years!!!! then we're going to Toronto, hopefully ill get to see my cousins there, then heading to Boston...
  80. X

my parents anniversary

it's this comming sunday and i dont know what to get them. any ideas? ....and if you ask what anniversary year, i have no clue! lol and i dont even want to ask him b/c i know my parents, they're the type that dont want anything, they just want everyone else to be happy and just be with family :)...
  81. X

is it just me?

It might just be me, but this year i've come to realize a lot of fake ppl, ppl who are family  &  ppl who are just friends--or those i thought were friends. It could just be me, but i noticed a lot of change from ppl. Maybe it's like that with all married ppl, where you notice who's ur friend...
  82. X

Those from Canada, i have a ?

I could be wrong, but I thought that in Kingston, Ontario that there was some sort of worlds largest children's area--i think like a kids place/theme park of some sort. i coulddd be wrong, does anyone know anything of this? im googling it, but it's showing me sooo many different things lol. i...
  83. X

what's the best antivirus removal program

My computer i use upstairs does not have a protection on it so i was wondering what you guys use and if its any good. my computer downstairs has norton antivirus and honestly it sucks! to me norton doesnt seem like it works, i dont know maybe its the memory of that computer but anyways thats why...
  84. X

funny video of hannah dancing

hey guys check out this video of hannah dancing. my friend taped her on her camera---it's on the side though lol i dont knwo if you can rotate it or not ..enjoy :) Eokm1t_hyOs
  85. X

retrieving photos

does anyone know if its at all possible to get back a picture that erased accidently from a digital camera?
  86. X

Pictures from Tutu's wedding---Congrats tutu!!! <3

Here are some of my pics from tutu's wedding ;) After Randy "changed" his tie lol ;) Hannah in her PJs at the end of the night ;) Gabriella just as beautiful as that rose--in her pjs too lol Me and Reva ;) i have more pics on myspace and will be adding more on facebook..if you...
  87. X

Ladies--help with hair styles please =]

i need some websites or some tips on how to get my hair done for my sisters wedding....any ideas ladies? ---im not a big fan of the "poof" on the top of the head lol i actually hate that style! lol ur suggestions would be greatly appreciated ;)
Back