Recent content by Assyrian Pianist

1. A

My YouTube video that is approaching 1 million views, but with one downside!

I haven't seen the Assyrian voice channel. Most singers these days publish the songs themselves on TuneCore...and alike. Once a song is published through any digital medium, it will have access to YouTube through the content ID program...which means if you have any videos with those songs, ALL...
  2. A

I know. I browsed the channel real quick, and there's hardly any view on other videos. If you go to YouTube forums, you'll see there are many people with over 100k subscribers trying to get into the YPP with kind of the same thing. They each have this one lucky video that has like millions of...
  3. A

What is with Evin Agassi....?

This thread started wrong and of course it took multiple wrong turns as usual. There's nothing wrong with reproducing the song in other languages. This happens everywhere on daily basis. That's a general statement as there are technical details. This is one thing, but not liking an Assyrian...
  4. A

Yeah, there's no way you can monetize this video. In fact I'd be very surprised to know if you're even enrolled in YouTube Partner Program. It's almost impossible to monetize any video with an actual MJ recording in the background....even if the video has nothing to do with the track. There are...
Back