The AVN Story: who can forget those faces!!

Who can ever forget those faces? Where are they now? Are they doing alright? has life been kind to them? are they married? divorced? widowed?

I bet many have moved cities and countries... many are now with kids... many are working in top jobs.....BUT we also might be surprised to learn some left our World ( I pray not)......Wherever you are, your truly missed...I hope that somehow you find your way back to AVN.. Even if it is for a short time to say hello!!

avnelite.jpg

Great memories man, this is one awesome poster!

considering this was done in 2005, you can bet there is a lot of changes with each one of these people in the picture. 15 years is a long time and I can make a safe bet that up to half are now married and from those who got married , at least half have kids? That applies to me at least (married in 2012, had my first kid in 2015)

I can also make another safe bet : 100% of the people in this picture are now 15 years older than they were when that poster was made??? :p

wow think about it: even if the youngest person in this poster was 15 at the time, they are at least 30 by now!!! In fact I am personally Enjoying my last few months of my 30s before I turn 40 on Oct31!

ASHOOR

Damn... I think that was before my time since I'm not in the pic :oops: So many familiar faces

WOW Atourina, I took it for granted this you were in the picture, but shocked that you are not! We need an update/re-edit!!! Lol.

I think you may be right, this was done in early 2005, maybe just a few months before you joined. I can’t recall who did it , but I remember adding the text at the bottom later.

Ashoor, here is some homework for you...

Can you please list the names of all the people in the pic? How many can you remember? how many can u guess?

Give it a go :D:D

WOW Atourina, I took it for granted this you were in the picture, but shocked that you are not! We need an update/re-edit!!! Lol.

I think you may be right, this was done in early 2005, maybe just a few months before you joined. I can’t recall who did it , but I remember adding the text at the bottom later.
I can almost swear we did another one later that I was in.. I'll have to look for it :cautious:

Who can ever forget those faces? Where are they now? Are they doing alright? has life been kind to them? are they married? divorced? widowed?

I bet many have moved cities and countries... many are now with kids... many are working in top jobs.....BUT we also might be surprised to learn some left our World ( I pray not)......Wherever you are, your truly missed...I hope that somehow you find your way back to AVN.. Even if it is for a short time to say hello!!

View attachment 13062
I looked long and had for myself and just as I gave up, I found my picture. Good lord, that photo was taken 20 years ago in Brazil. Thisposter was made up when I lived in Japan the first time and nowadays, living in Darwin in the Covid-19 free Northern Territory, Australia.

I looked long and had for myself and just as I gave up, I found my picture. Good lord, that photo was taken 20 years ago in Brazil. Thisposter was made up when I lived in Japan the first time and nowadays, living in Darwin in the Covid-19 free Northern Territory, Australia.

How can you not find your photo? you were sitting on top of me hahahaha

By the way, do you still keep in touch with our Aussie Avner's? I had lost touch with all of them since 2012/2013 including Salem, Peachy, Ashor and many more :(

How can you not find your photo? you were sitting on top of me hahahaha

By the way, do you still keep in touch with our Aussie Avner's? I had lost touch with all of them since 2012/2013 including Salem, Peachy, Ashor and many more :(

I have Peach on Facebook but not much direct conversation with her nowadays. I attended a Melbourne wedding in 2017 where I saw a few AVNers like JooJee and Knight (no, not their wedding). It was JohnSydney's wedding and his wife may have also been an AVNer at one point though not too sure. From AVN, I probably have more to do with the Canadian J-Rok than anyone else these days. I keep in occasional contact with SydneyDude but he is also a distant relation anyway. Pretty much, the Aussie AVNers have gone their own separate ways but to be honest, aside from a few small examples, we as a group were never as close to each other as the North Americans were with gatherings and meet-ups etc.

I have Peach on Facebook but not much direct conversation with her nowadays. I attended a Melbourne wedding in 2017 where I saw a few AVNers like JooJee and Knight (no, not their wedding). It was JohnSydney's wedding and his wife may have also been an AVNer at one point though not too sure. From AVN, I probably have more to do with the Canadian J-Rok than anyone else these days. I keep in occasional contact with SydneyDude but he is also a distant relation anyway. Pretty much, the Aussie AVNers have gone their own separate ways but to be honest, aside from a few small examples, we as a group were never as close to each other as the North Americans were with gatherings and meet-ups etc.

Ya your right bro... It used to take us an entire year to organize a gathering or a simple catch up for Coffee and then most people would not come lol

Speaking of Knight & JooJee, last time I saw them was at their wedding. Their story was incredible....proof that AVN can connect people and even make them partners for life :)

As for the others, I lost contact with all of them. I did really try to reach out to them and sent them messages to see how they are doing, but they completely ignored my messages and did not reply so I gave up :(

JohnSydney!! OMG he was one of my best friends back in the old days. We would spend hours talking on MSN messenger daily! I haven't talked to him in over 10 years. :oops:

Back