Author Topic: Kurds claim to be descendants of the medes  (Read 7600 times)

Offline Nemrud

Re: Kurds claim to be descendants of the medes
« Reply #105 on: March 26, 2018, 02:00:37 PM »
there isn't, not only that but there's over a 1,000 year gap between the Medes and the Kurds.

I think the only evidence they have is that both being northwestern iranian languages, therefore northwestern iranian people, but l could say they are the descendants of the medes because they are both northwestern iranians, but then again they must prove it.

Northwestern iranian languages and people:

Zaza (dialects: Kirmanjki, Dimli)
Gorani (dialects: Hawrami, Bajelan)
 ? Shabak, Sarli
Balochi: Balochi, ?Koroshi
Khuri (Kavir)
Tatic
Talysh
Tati/Azari: Old Azeriā€ , Harzandi, Karingani, Kho'ini, Khalkhal, Upper Taromi, Rudbari, Southern Tati, Eshtehardi, dialects N/NE of Qazvin
 ? (Talysh? Tati?): Gozarkhani, Kajali, Koresh-e Rostam, Maraghei, Razajerdi, Shahrudi

Kurdish people are one of them, if kurds claim be medes ancestors then they could also claim it, kurds are not the only one, they need evidence which they probably never will have lol. Whats annoying is their calendar which says they destoryed nineveh 612 bc, whats funny is that they think they are the descnedants of the medes hahahaha they dont even have enough proof.

Offline Nemrud

« Reply #106 on: March 26, 2018, 02:09:35 PM »
not really, Medes were still nomadic, Scythians were more nomadic and they were just taking advantage of the lawlessness by raiding.

Actually, Babylonians did defeat ancient Assyria by itself. look up Battle of Harran and Battle of Carchemish. Battle of Carchemish was pretty much the last battle of what army was left of the empire.

Also, where are you getting your false information? None of this crap is in any of my history books. Are you gonna tell me Turks modified American history books?

He takes it from kurdish scholars i think because he showed me kurdish sources, and we all know they are not trustworthy. No offense to ezidi kurd because l know he is kind but he must read scholars which provide good information, who are credited by good people.

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #107 on: March 26, 2018, 03:28:24 PM »
I think the only evidence they have is that both being northwestern iranian languages, therefore northwestern iranian people, but l could say they are the descendants of the medes because they are both northwestern iranians, but then again they must prove it.

Northwestern iranian languages and people:

Zaza (dialects: Kirmanjki, Dimli)
Gorani (dialects: Hawrami, Bajelan)
 ? Shabak, Sarli
Balochi: Balochi, ?Koroshi
Khuri (Kavir)
Tatic
Talysh
Tati/Azari: Old Azeri

My comment disappeared somehow but anyway. If Kurds can claim Medes as their ancestors, then so can every other Iranian people and even Azerbaijanis
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 07:23:42 PM by mrzurnaci »

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #107 on: March 26, 2018, 03:28:24 PM »

Offline Nemrud

« Reply #108 on: March 26, 2018, 04:32:15 PM »
It probably have so many views because of angry kurds reading this lol

Offline Cascade

• Many waters cannot quench love.
« Reply #109 on: March 27, 2018, 12:46:45 AM »
It probably have so many views because of angry kurds reading this lol
Why would they be angry? The thread is titled "Kurds claim descent from Medes". It's pretty much laid out like a newsflash.

And I couldn't care less if they think they're descended from Medes. That won't make me more or less of an Assyrian. Lol.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline Nemrud

« Reply #110 on: March 27, 2018, 08:39:34 AM »
Why would they be angry? The thread is titled "Kurds claim descent from Medes". It's pretty much laid out like a newsflash.

And I couldn't care less if they think they're descended from Medes. That won't make me more or less of an Assyrian. Lol.

Because If we say they are not they will get angry, because they believe in that

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #111 on: March 29, 2018, 10:17:20 AM »

not only that, I can also argue Assyrians have Medes as part of our ancestry considering that Medes were present in the Assyrian military during the Empire.

source: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/sargon/essentials/countries/medes/
On page 6 of this PDF, https://epub.ub.uni-muenchen.de/25046/1/oa_25046.pdf
It talks about an extended family of Medes who were being productive members of Assyrian society.

Offline Nemrud

« Reply #112 on: March 29, 2018, 01:08:08 PM »
Assyrians are AFRO-Asiatic Semites from AFRICA.

Kurds are at least West IRANIC people, like the Medes. We are neither Mongoloids from the Altai, nor Semites from Africa.

Yes but you need to prove that, how did the medes become kurds? Kurd mean nomad

Offline Nemrud

« Reply #113 on: March 29, 2018, 01:19:43 PM »
Like Romans became Italians.

I don't have to prove that Kurds are West IRANIC people. It is a fact!

Are Assyrians Iranic people or Semitic people? Just a question.

Again prove it! stop trolling! We have proven how asuraye became suraye, but how did medes became kurd=nomad LOL, there are many other northwester iranians ,not only you.

Offline Nemrud

« Reply #114 on: March 29, 2018, 01:36:03 PM »
Kurd is derived from ancient IRANIC tribes of Guti and Kassites. Kassites were similar to ancient IRANIC Mitanni. Kurdistan was called by ancient Kassites "Kardunias". The Medes had many tribes, dude.All NorthWEST Iranics were Medes. Median Empire was big, stretched from Kurdistan to the Caspian Sea, all that area was historic Median Empire. ALL native West IRANIC people from Kurdistan to SouthWest Caspian Sea were Medes, period.

If you speak a North West IRANIC language as you NATIVE language than your ancestors were the Medes.

What don't you understand?

asuraye, suraye are all connected to Afro-Asiatic Semitic heritage. That means that Assyrians are AFRO-Asiatic Semitic people from Africa and not native to Northern Mesopotamia, period!

How do you know they were referring to kurdistan, stop reading kurdish scholars, they are not right, not even l read assyrians scholars, read english scholars instead, those that are not ethnic kurds or assyrians, and they nall say you need to prove it, you also dont have median words to claim be medes.

****! WE all come from africa, what the hell are you talking about. We have lived there before the medes before any iranian people, kassites ,hurrians you dont have enough proof they were iranians at all, stop trolling! You are making me mad, stop claiming other peoples histories, all proof you showed me are speculations. Just because someone might be iranian doesnt make him iranian at all. Mesopotamia is ours, we are the descendants of the mesopotamians.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 01:37:21 PM by Nemrud »

Offline Nemrud

« Reply #115 on: March 29, 2018, 01:45:15 PM »
Your AFRO-Asiatic Semitic language is from AFRICA.

As an Ezdi Kurd, I'm PURE West IRANIC fella. And I'm native to my homeland. My Ezdi religion is 6000 - 7000 years old and predate any Semitic languages in the region.

Assyrians speak AFRO-Asiatic Semitic as their native language. My people/race predate your ancestors. AFRO-Asiatic Semitic languages, like Hebrew and Arabic are from AFRICA. Remember that according to the BIBLE Jews are from Egypt/AFRICA.

ALL Semites are from AFRICA and not native to the Middle East, period!

The first humans are from africa, we share the same dna, genetics, we all are descendants in africa, in africa we spread all over the world, what the hell are you talking about.

Offline Nemrud

« Reply #116 on: March 29, 2018, 01:58:56 PM »
My West IRANIC language is NOT from Africa. It is native to Kurdistan. While AFRO-Asiatic Semitic language is from AFRICA. It is NOT native to Kurdistan. Semitic is an alien language in Kurdistan. Assyrian, Akkadian, Aramaic, Hebrew, Arabic are all have their roots in AFRICA!

Your language is native to iran not assyria!

Offline SonOfAssyria

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #117 on: March 29, 2018, 11:31:59 PM »
My language is Kurmanji and Kurmanji is the language of my religion. The Ezidism is 6000-7000 years old and it is all in Kurmanji. All prayers and everything is in Kurmanji.

Ezidism / Ezdki/Kurmanji = native to Shengal and Lalish. If my religion is NATIVE to Northern Mesopotamia, that means that the language of Ezidism, Kurmanji/Ezdiki is native to Northern Mesopotamia.

Ezdiki/Kurmanji is connected to Northern Mesopotamia through my ARYAN West IRANIC religion. Kurmnaji and the Ezdism is NOT from Iran, but from Northern Mesopotamia.

Why are you still here, didn't you leave?
"Their enemies had realized their national potential long before the Assyrians themselves. The enemy was not afraid of good farmers, good parents, good church-going parishioners...the enemy was afraid of Assyrians wrapped in nationhood." ~ Mount Semele, Ivan Kakovitch

Offline Cascade

• Many waters cannot quench love.
« Reply #118 on: March 30, 2018, 03:37:29 AM »
Your AFRO-Asiatic Semitic language is from AFRICA.

As an Ezdi Kurd, I'm PURE West IRANIC fella. And I'm native to my homeland. My Ezdi religion is 6000 - 7000 years old and predate any Semitic languages in the region.

Assyrians speak AFRO-Asiatic Semitic as their native language. My people/race predate your ancestors. AFRO-Asiatic Semitic languages, like Hebrew and Arabic are from AFRICA. Remember that according to the BIBLE Jews are from Egypt/AFRICA.

ALL Semites are from AFRICA and not native to the Middle East, period!

Yep, it's official, you're a troll. Pretty entertaining one too.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline Nemrud

« Reply #119 on: March 30, 2018, 10:27:30 AM »
If you are not a Semties then what the **** are you?

AFRO-Asiatic langage was born somewhere around the Africa/Red Sea. It is written in the Thora that Jews came from a desert in Egypt which means Africa. Assyrians are the same Semites as the Jews. So that means that ancient Semitic ancestors of the Assyrians came also from Africa.

Iranic language was born in Northern Mesopotamia, the Sumerians gave birth to the Western Iranic languages. Since Kurds are all round West Iranics (language, culture, race and religion) that means that Kurds are native to their homeland.

You are not West Iranic like Kurds, that's for sure. And Kurds are not Semitc and not Turco-Mongoloid.

Your have never been Iranic, you are not Iranic and you will never been Iranic.
Kurds have never been Semitic,Kurds are nit Semitic and Kurds will never be Semitic.

Where am I lying?

The sumerians iranic language is bull****! JUst because a kurd said something doesnt mean its true. Your language northwestern iranian start with the medes, end of story!

Offline Nemrud

« Reply #120 on: March 30, 2018, 10:38:37 AM »
Sumerian is OLDER than West Iranic. West Iranic didn't evolved out of nothing. The Sumerian language is ancestral to West Iranic, period.

How about you show some sources before claiming something that isnt true?

Offline Nemrud

« Reply #121 on: March 30, 2018, 10:45:05 AM »
Why do you have to be connected to the sumerians? you are fighting so hard to be connected with them. Every source you showed up before was speculations, dont you understand what speculations mean? it means it CAN be connected but you will never know because you dont understand their languages, and it was a kurd that stated that, and he need to lie so that he can claim kurdistan.

Offline Nemrud

« Reply #122 on: March 30, 2018, 10:47:20 AM »
You are native to northern mesopotamia but sumerians were native to southern mesopotamia, not northern. So stop your bull****.

Offline Nemrud

« Reply #123 on: March 30, 2018, 10:49:11 AM »
Medes are native to iran not assyria, what is it you dont understand.

Offline Nemrud

« Reply #124 on: March 30, 2018, 10:58:08 AM »
"Hurro-Urartian was related neither to the Semitic (a branch of Afro-Asiatic, such as Aramaic and Akkadian) nor to the Indo-European languages (such as Persian or Armenian) of the region."

The mittani spoke hurrian and it isnt related to iranian, you are stupid man. SUmerians lived in southern mesopotamia, not northern. Just becuase you are native there doesnt mean you always lived there, you are native to iran, not assyria, period.

Offline Nemrud

« Reply #125 on: March 30, 2018, 11:08:30 AM »
I might belive you, "While the Mitanni kings were Indo-Iranians, they used the language of the local people which was at that time a non Indo-Iranian language, Hurrian (and so the land is sometimes referred to in ancient records as the Land of the Hurrians)." That proven that everything you said was true. You want to know the truth, maybe the sumerians were iranian, who knows. I think we should apologize to you, l am sorry man that we insulted you.

Offline Nemrud

« Reply #126 on: March 30, 2018, 11:18:36 AM »
Still, its an insult that you celebrate when you captured our capital! You should stop doing that.

Offline Nemrud

« Reply #127 on: March 30, 2018, 11:25:23 AM »
You don't have to believe anybody, just use your brains. Mitanni was an empire, and like most Empires it was multi ethnic. ALL empires are multi ethnic.

When West Iranic Mitanni had a kingdom in Northern Mesopotamia, some Caucasian tribes (Hurrians) migrated into the Iranic kingdom, because Mitanni Empire was very advanced.

The point is that Mitanni PREDATE the Medes in Northern Mesopotamia. After Mitanni were gone, the Medes took their place.

Names of Mitanni Kings and their GODS were Iranic. This is a fact. That means that Iranic language was already spoken in Northern Mesopotamia BEFORE the Medes ever existed. Mitanni also, like the Ezdi Kurds, worshipped Mitra as the SUN GOD.

West Iranics didn't came with the Medes from Iran. West Iranics already lived in Northern Mesopotamia BEFORE the existance of the Medes. That makes West Iranics NATIVE to Nothern Mesopotamia.

Sumerians/Guti became Mitanni/Kassites and Mitanni/Kassites became the Medes. So the Medes have alwasy been native to Kurdistan, period.

But why is medes homeland in iran then?

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #128 on: March 30, 2018, 12:02:53 PM »
Because of Migration. The Medes enlarged the kingdoms of Mitanni & Kassites and expanded to the East toward the Caspian Sea and Balichistan. All that area was Media and people of Media were mostly West Iranic. Ancient proto-Medes who went to the east mixed with other Iranid local people there and became known as Persians and Parthians.

Persians are Medes + other Iranids native to the Iranian Plateau. Iran is homeland of the Persians.

Zagros Mountains and Northern Mesopotamia are native homeland of the Mede

That's not northern Mesopotamia.

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #129 on: March 30, 2018, 02:48:18 PM »
I have a different map. Medes were ' free ' West Iranic people who were not conquered by the Semites. Later, the Medes liberated their brother from the Semitic rule after the destruction of Nineveh.

The Medes were like Eastern (Sorani) Kurds who liberated their Western (Kurmanji) brothers.

Like I said Mitanni expanded into the east and those people became known as Medes.

It is also exactly the same area where the Kassites lived who were also Iranics and related to Mittani. They had the same Iranic names and the same Iranic GODS. Kassites & Mitanni were the first people in northern Mesopotamia who spoke proto-Median. Mitanni and Kassites were the same Indo-Iranian people. Kassites were like Mitanni Indo-Iranian (proto-Medes).

Kassites called their homeland 'Kardunias', similar to 'Kurdistan'.

" Several modern historians such as K. Balkan (in 1986, p. 8) and M. Heinz (in 1995, p. 167) have stated that the Kassite rulers of Babylon were members of the Indo-Iranian Kossaean people based in Hamadan-Kermanshah-Luristan area, but whose origins are not mentioned in historical records. The historians make several additional conclusions or assumptions:

First, that the Kossaeans mentioned by Greek writers were the successors of the Babylonian Kassites who were driven out of Babylonia by conquering Elamites (neighbours of the Kossaeans) in the 12th century BCE.

Second, that the Kassites in fleeing to Kossaea were returning to their ancestral lands.

Third, that the Kassites were originally Indo-Iranian Kossaeans who had settled the Hamadan-Kermanshah-Luristan area prior to the 17th century BCE.

Fourth, that the Indo-Iranian Kossaeans were immigrants to the area since they are not mentioned as being among the peoples who inhabited the central and southern Zagros in Sargonic (2270-2215 BCE) and Ur III / Third Dynasty of Ur era (21st to 20th century BCE) inscriptions. As we shall see below, these assumptions and conclusions are plausible.

Hamadan and Kermanshah, are two provinces with eponymous capital cities that straddle the northern Zagros mountains placing them strategically on the Aryan trade roads - the Silk Roads. Luristan lies to their south and the Iranian province of Elam is found to the west of Luristan. Elam and Kermanshah border modern-day Iraq and what would have been Northern Babylonia (see map).
"

http://www.heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism/ranghaya/kassites.htm

still wrong...
https://epub.ub.uni-muenchen.de/25046/1/oa_25046.pdf

page 6:
A family of Medes at Assur
" One extended family from Hundir lived in the residential quarter situated within the monumental gateway leading into the northwestern part of Assur. The remains of their two adjoining houses were excavated and found reasonably well preserved as they were buried under the debris of the adjoining city wall, which collapsed at some point after Assur was conquered in 614 BC (Miglus 1999: 301: Haus 65 and Haus 66). The houses and especially the family

Offline Nemrud

« Reply #130 on: March 30, 2018, 05:02:52 PM »
Still wrong? Whatever. I have given you evidence that Northern Mesopotamia was already populated by West Iranic people even before some Median tribes and other Iranic people liberated them from the Semitic influence. My West Iranian Ezdi religion  PREDATES the Medes and the Assyrians!

I'm West Iranian and I'm much more native to my homeland than Semitic Assyrians from Africa.

Yes, and what is the point of your book? Aryans lived everywhere. Aryans even lived in Egypt and Arabia. I have stories of an ARYAN (Mitanni) princess Nefertiti who became an Egyptian Queen. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nefertiti

So because of Nefertiti, Egyptians are ARYAN Mitanni now? 1 Nefertiti or few Aryan families outside their homeland doesn't change somebodies race and deep roots. And that doesn't mean that your whole Semitic origin is from a few Aryan Medes families, LMAO!

When Semitic Arabs steal our Ezdi Aryan women and mix with them, that doesn't make Semitic Arabs less Semitic because they mixed with Ezdi people, lmao. As long Semitic DNA is dominant all other foreign DNA will be diluted over time. Arabs will still be disgusting Arabs. But now they will be disgusting mixed, mongrel Semites.

We have ancient DNA of West Iranic people from the Medes Era. And Kurds are genetically closest to those West Iranic Copper Age people, than any other population in the world.

Assyrians auDNA is VERY Semitic and closely related to the Semites in the Levant. Assyrians have not so much of West Irani/Aryan auDNA. Of all Assyrians only Chaldeans have very much of West Iranic auDNA. But thats due Chaldean link to Babylon.

Assyrians are Semites by culture, religion, language and DNA!

Are you a wannabe West Iranian now? I feel sorry for your Semitic ancestors that you are ashamed of them. Shame on you

Tell me, is your race AFRO Asian Semite or West Iranian? I can tell you 100% sure that my Ezdi race is 10000% PURE West Iranic, like the race of the Sumerians/Guti, Mitanni/Kassites and the Medes. Muhahahahaha.

Thats not true about chaldeans, chaldeans became divided from assyrians in 1500 ad because they became catholic and got a new name, chaldeans.

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #131 on: March 30, 2018, 10:40:27 PM »
Kurmanji = Son of the Medes
Kur = son
Manji = Manda = Medes

So you're a fake historian, now you're a fake linguist? Explain the evolution of Mede and Manda then. Ancient Assyrians never called Medes "Manda".

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #132 on: March 31, 2018, 09:59:21 AM »
" A 15th century Armenian manuscript, probably copied from an older document, includes a Christian prayer in a Median language using a northern Kurdish dialect called Kurmanji. Some scholars believe the Kurdish language as a whole can be traced back to the Medes. Around 200 BCE, the Cyrtii, a people who lived in the mountains of western Persia and spoke a Median language, are possible ancestors of the Kurds. "

https://chrispearce52.wordpress.com/tag/kurmanji/

ok, how did this guy get this information? Where are his sources?

Offline Nemrud

« Reply #133 on: March 31, 2018, 05:50:41 PM »
Because you are an ignorant and uneducated Semite doesn't mean than other people are the same ignorants like you. It is a well established FACT that in the very ancient colophon of an Armenian manuscript of the Gospels Armenians refer to Kurmanji as Medes.

But here you ca read this FACT written by G. Asatrian, who is an ethnic Armenian, in his book.

https://www.scribd.com/document/246375381/Asatrian-Kurdsi

According to the Armenians Kurmanji and Medes were the same people. Sure, you don't trust the Kurds, but do you trust Armenians?

Why do you insult him? You are not The only one that can claim Medes ancestery....

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #134 on: March 31, 2018, 08:15:46 PM »
Because you are an ignorant and uneducated Semite doesn't mean than other people are the same ignorants like you. It is a well established FACT that in the very ancient colophon of an Armenian manuscript of the Gospels Armenians refer to Kurmanji as Medes.

But here you ca read this FACT written by G. Asatrian, who is an ethnic Armenian, in his book.

https://www.scribd.com/document/246375381/Asatrian-Kurdsi

According to the Armenians Kurmanji and Medes were the same people. Sure, you don't trust the Kurds, but do you trust Armenians?

I'm more educated than you and I don't make sh** up like you do.
Secondly, how is Mr. Asatrian a credible source? Your confirmation bias only shows how ignorant you are.
Also, the link you sent says nothing about Medes dummy.
Thirdly, Mr. Asatrian is using Minorsky as a source who was wrong about the Mede connection.

You still haven't proven how Medes became Kurds, you morons have absolutely no proof of the transition while we Assyrians have complete proof of our own transition from our religious changes to our language changes yet you have no shred of proof of any transition of Medes becoming Kurds in any way...

Offline SonOfAssyria

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #135 on: March 31, 2018, 10:12:07 PM »
I'm more educated than you and I don't make sh** up like you do.
Secondly, how is Mr. Asatrian a credible source? Your confirmation bias only shows how ignorant you are.
Also, the link you sent says nothing about Medes dummy.
Thirdly, Mr. Asatrian is using Minorsky as a source who was wrong about the Mede connection.

You still haven't proven how Medes became Kurds, you morons have absolutely no proof of the transition while we Assyrians have complete proof of our own transition from our religious changes to our language changes yet you have no shred of proof of any transition of Medes becoming Kurds in any way...

They don't have proof because there was no transition.
"Their enemies had realized their national potential long before the Assyrians themselves. The enemy was not afraid of good farmers, good parents, good church-going parishioners...the enemy was afraid of Assyrians wrapped in nationhood." ~ Mount Semele, Ivan Kakovitch

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #136 on: April 01, 2018, 01:27:57 AM »
They don't have proof because there was no transition.

I have a more likely theory that makes sense. Kurds originated from Iranic populations in Persia who were accustomed to nomadic lifestyle. The Persians and other groups called them Kurds which meant Nomad at the time, so they called themselves 'Kurd' and the name stuck. The Kurdish language formed because of their nomadic lifestyle which kept them separated from most of the Persian and Mesopotamian cities which allowed the Kurdish language to branch off into its own.
https://www.quora.com/How-mutually-intelligible-are-Persian-and-Kurdish-languages

Offline SonOfAssyria

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #137 on: April 01, 2018, 09:29:01 AM »
I have a more likely theory that makes sense. Kurds originated from Iranic populations in Persia who were accustomed to nomadic lifestyle. The Persians and other groups called them Kurds which meant Nomad at the time, so they called themselves 'Kurd' and the name stuck. The Kurdish language formed because of their nomadic lifestyle which kept them separated from most of the Persian and Mesopotamian cities which allowed the Kurdish language to branch off into its own.
https://www.quora.com/How-mutually-intelligible-are-Persian-and-Kurdish-languages

That sounds like what likely happened. I've read somewhere that the word "kur" or "kurd" means "mountain" and that "Kurdi" means mountain dweller or someone from the mountains.

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #138 on: April 01, 2018, 09:13:07 PM »
And when should that happen?
It should happen a week ago lol.

My Ezdi religion is another evidence. My Ezdi Kurdish West Iranian religion is conected to Northern Mesopotamia/Sumerians/Kurdistan.

So you're Assyrian? Welcome to the family khon.

Also MY DNA (auDNA + Y-DNA & mtDNA) are all connected to Northern Mesopotamia.

So again you're Assyrian? Welcome to the family khon.

Persians and other Iranians had never my religion. The Yezidism belongs only exclusively to Kurmanji Kurds. Why? Because the religion of the real Medes was different from Persians. The Medes were mostly Mithra, while Persians were Zoroastrians. This is a fact. Just google the relgion of the Medes.

So you're a mutant half breed of Assyrians and Iranic peoples?
Welcome to the family khon.

Kurds claim indigeneity, kick assyrians out and claim oil as "theirs"

Started by GGBWBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 13
Views: 3407
Last post September 16, 2007, 11:41:35 AM
by Damail
Our true descendants...

Started by MXJSPHBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 22
Views: 1411
Last post November 03, 2005, 07:09:31 PM
by shoemaker
Hundreds of Kurds Converting to Christianity in Kurdistan

Started by ASHOORBoard Culture & History

Replies: 1
Views: 1637
Last post November 21, 2005, 03:25:53 PM
by ByzantineSnoopy
**WHY RateAssyrians said Chaldeans voted for KURDS!!!**

Started by babylonxBoard Culture & History

Replies: 47
Views: 7022
Last post December 22, 2005, 12:11:42 AM
by RadRides
Kurds and Assyrians have ALWAYS lived in Peace.........?????

Started by Senator_DanaviBoard Culture & History

Replies: 61
Views: 9772
Last post May 23, 2006, 01:40:45 AM
by Nuray
Templates: 4: index (default), Ads (default), Display (default), SimTopics (default).
Sub templates: 12: init, html_above, adsheaders_above, body_above, adsindex_above, simtopics_above, main, simtopics_below, adsindex_below, body_below, adsheaders_below, html_below.
Language files: 8: index+Modifications.english (default), index+Modifications.english-utf8 (default), markItUp.english (default), markItUp.english-utf8 (default), SimTopics.english (default), SimTopics.english-utf8 (default), Ads.english (default), Ads.english-utf8 (default).
Style sheets: 0: .
Files included: 30 - 964KB. (show)
Queries used: 31.

[Show Queries]