Author Topic: Romeo Hakari is leading Nineveh Plain forces through pehsmerga ministry  (Read 7478 times)

Offline Khananisho2014

According Kurdish tv Rudaw, the ministry of peshmerga are building a Christians batalion and leading by  Romeo Hakari. This groups NPF(nineveh Plain forces) will be considered as peshermga and will recieve even salary from the ministry of pehsmerga. They are now planing and making them ready to take back our villages. They are now in Telesquf and training and recieving heavy weapons and according Romeo they will be ordered from the peshermga ministry.

As you all know, Romeo Hakari is from the Bethnahrin Party in Iraq, especially in Ainkawa.

http://rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/070120151

Offline Khananisho2014

Re: Romeo Hakari is leading Nineveh Plain forces through pehsmerga ministry
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 06:53:38 AM »
Rome Hakari is saying, we have right to seek autonomy within Iraqi constitution but also within Kurdistan regional there is article especially 35 of the KRG consitution give us right to seek self-governing region within Kurdistan region. This doesnt consider as but also Turkomans and Ezidis of Kurdistan.
so what is he saying? that he wants self-govenring region within Kurdistan? what does zowaa and zowanaye says about this?

The tv reporters asked him(Romeo), why did a christians marty was wrapped in Iraqi flagg in Ainkawa for a couple days? do you consider yourselves as Iraqis?  Romeo said, I have never felt that I am an Iraqi, because Iraq has never protect us.

Offline Kebabsås

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 07:03:20 AM »
Rome Hakari is saying, we have right to seek autonomy within Iraqi constitution but also within Kurdistan regional there is article especially 35 of the KRG consitution give us right to seek self-governing region within Kurdistan region. This doesnt consider as but also Turkomans and Ezidis of Kurdistan.
so what is he saying? that he wants self-govenring region within Kurdistan? what does zowaa and zowanaye says about this?

The tv reporters asked him(Romeo), why did a christians marty was wrapped in Iraqi flagg in Ainkawa for a couple days? do you consider yourselves as Iraqis?  Romeo said, I have never felt that I am an Iraqi, because Iraq has never protect us.

what an idiot
cyka bläääät

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 07:03:20 AM »

Offline Khananisho2014

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015, 07:24:07 AM »
I might havent made myself clear, he was like for seeking for self-governing region, but within Kurdistan region not within Iraq. He also said, he doesnt consider himself as an Iraqi, but an as Chaldean of Kurdistan.

Offline Kebabsås

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 08:44:04 AM »
I might havent made myself clear, he was like for seeking for self-governing region, but within Kurdistan region not within Iraq. He also said, he doesnt consider himself as an Iraqi, but an as Chaldean of Kurdistan.
chaldean of kurdistan? kurds will just massacre us if we go with them
cyka bläääät

Offline thomator

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015, 08:47:38 AM »
This force is supposedly consisting of 500 Assyrians. Is it just me or is anyone else also surprise that the KRG supports an ASSYRIAN force and not an Kaldo/Suryani/Asuri force?

Offline Kebabsås

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2015, 09:50:01 AM »
This force is supposedly consisting of 500 Assyrians. Is it just me or is anyone else also surprise that the KRG supports an ASSYRIAN force and not an Kaldo/Suryani/Asuri force?
500?  :loool: source?
they want us in sweden to send money to them and they know 95% of christians in middke east call themselves assyrian
cyka bläääät

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2015, 10:42:36 AM »
I found this full article about this (in Arabic) : http://www.ankawa.com/forum/index.php?topic=763834.0

And here are some pictures. I really like their logo, sick one! Wish they were pure Assyrian (and not controlled by Kurds) as their logo shows.

-Like Assyrian Voice? Want to post here? then join us NOW!

-Booking a hotel anytime soon? Assyrian Voice has an affiliate with Hotels.com : please book through the link below and AssyrianVoice gets a commission from each booking: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2932820-10443216-1426796392000

Offline Khananisho2014

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2015, 10:01:02 PM »
Well this group suppose to work even after our cities and villages get liberated. This group(NPF) would be like under control of Peshmerga ministry. The logo is gonna be this , the majority of this batalion wud be people from Dasht d Nineveh.

We wudnt got many if we decleared our own batalion, we either have to be apart of Iraqi army or Kurdish forces, we have no choice, if we stay like as zowaa does, we wud never recieve money or weapons or anything else. Even Though I dont like Zowaa that much but  I wud be happy if this group was as pure as Zowaa but the problem is , Zowaa are just fooling our people, some big masoulin of zowaa recieve money and while people get ****. not politically nor economically they help us, they just stay as they always are. If we are going to wait for zowaa doing for us, we have to just wait in decades.

Honeslty I am not fan of this guy(Romeo Hakkari) but if we get something from the Kurds it wud be through guy like him..

Offline Khananisho2014

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2015, 10:06:00 PM »
chaldean of kurdistan? kurds will just massacre us if we go with them

then what are you suggestion? should we go what sunni arabs suggestion? or shia arabs?
what I know that we have to choice between Kurds, sunni arabs or shia arabs. The shia wont help us, they are fara away from us, we have to like choice between kurds or sunni arabs...you choice..

Offline thomator

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2015, 10:59:02 PM »
500?  :loool: source?
they want us in sweden to send money to them and they know 95% of christians in middke east call themselves assyrian

http://basnews.com/en/news/2015/01/07/kurds-establish-assyrian-peshmerga-force/

(the article uses the wrong picture though)

Offline Shahin

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2015, 03:56:32 PM »
More news about this:

Here is an article about NPF :
WE WANT TO BE MILITARY FORCE OF CHALDEAN-SYRIAC-ASSYRIAN PEOPLE IN NINEVEH PLAIN

And the video:
Zawho Mshatsonutho NPF
  (Suryoyo, Suryaya, Kurdish, Arabic)

Romeo Hakkari speaking at 4min34, 33min35.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 04:14:50 PM by Shahin »
ܚܢܢ ܟܠܢ ܣܘܪܝܝܐ ܡܢ ܐܫܘܪ
We are all Assyrians !

Offline Khananisho2014

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2015, 08:15:12 PM »
Thats what I said, NPF is making them ready...

Offline thomator

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2015, 07:18:46 AM »
Thats what I said, NPF is making them ready...

Ready for what?

Offline Khananisho2014

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2015, 07:49:06 PM »
Ready for what?

To take back our villages with Kurdish forces in Nineveh Plain.

Offline Gwhergis

• Contribute to the NPU
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2015, 11:48:38 PM »
According Kurdish tv Rudaw, the ministry of peshmerga are building a Christians batalion and leading by  Romeo Hakari. This groups NPF(nineveh Plain forces) will be considered as peshermga and will recieve even salary from the ministry of pehsmerga. They are now planing and making them ready to take back our villages. They are now in Telesquf and training and recieving heavy weapons and according Romeo they will be ordered from the peshermga ministry.

As you all know, Romeo Hakari is from the Bethnahrin Party in Iraq, especially in Ainkawa.

http://rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/070120151

Why does he not serve with the NPU?

Offline thomator

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2015, 03:24:15 AM »

Because he (including the BNDP and APP) believes that the future of our people in the Nineveh plains is with the KRG.

Offline Gwhergis

• Contribute to the NPU
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2015, 03:56:51 AM »
Because he (including the BNDP and APP) believes that the future of our people in the Nineveh plains is with the KRG.

why would he believe that ? I don't think trying to side with one group of muslims has ever ended well in history for anyone, even muslims
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 06:07:43 AM by Gwhergis »

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2015, 08:00:38 AM »

How do we know the KRG won't do the same thing the Israeli government is doing and putting up illegal settlements?

Offline Gwhergis

• Contribute to the NPU
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2015, 08:06:31 AM »
How do we know the KRG won't do the same thing the Israeli government is doing and putting up illegal settlements?

These people have what I call "internalized dhimmitude". They don't want to fight, they want to go on existing at the lowest level of humanity, as long as it means they can live. No standards or desire for freedom.

Mark my words, the NPF will not see combat. They exist to squat on towns for the kurds. I could fit all of them in my living room, and I'm sure over half of them are related to each other.

These muslims want to keep their pets prim and proper for when it comes time to oppose other Assyrians who dare to call for sovereignty. They will be sent to occupy towns in lieu of the NPU
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 08:35:54 AM by Gwhergis »

Offline Kebabsås

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2015, 09:58:59 AM »
hes retarded
cyka bläääät

Offline Khananisho2014

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2015, 01:09:03 PM »
why would he believe that ? I don't think trying to side with one group of muslims has ever ended well in history for anyone, even muslims

We have to like choice either with the rest of Iraq or Sunni-arabs or with Kurds. The reasons are clear, we wont never get a free region just for us, even if Ezidis, shabaks and other non-muslims join us. The Iraqi politician wont accept this, not even Kurdish one.

I actually believe that we will get more rights if we try work with Kurds, I might be wrong but if you are fallowing news about the regions, right now the Kurds are the only one whom protecting our villages in Syria and even some places in Iraq. and the Kurds are the only army who are trying to take back their region and even our region.

The Iraqi forces hasnt done anything since last year (2014-05-20). They are moving very slowly and it wud take decades to take back all the Iraqi cities and villages from ISIS/Daesh.

Romeo Hakkari, is very close to Kurdish politician and also member of Kurdistan Parlement, and he had been able to make a force for our people under KRG-kontroll, good or bad is how and what we thinking is good for us.

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2015, 05:53:17 PM »
We have to like choice either with the rest of Iraq or Sunni-arabs or with Kurds. The reasons are clear, we wont never get a free region just for us, even if Ezidis, shabaks and other non-muslims join us. The Iraqi politician wont accept this, not even Kurdish one.

I actually believe that we will get more rights if we try work with Kurds, I might be wrong but if you are fallowing news about the regions, right now the Kurds are the only one whom protecting our villages in Syria and even some places in Iraq. and the Kurds are the only army who are trying to take back their region and even our region.

The Iraqi forces hasnt done anything since last year (2014-05-20). They are moving very slowly and it wud take decades to take back all the Iraqi cities and villages from ISIS/Daesh.

Romeo Hakkari, is very close to Kurdish politician and also member of Kurdistan Parlement, and he had been able to make a force for our people under KRG-kontroll, good or bad is how and what we thinking is good for us.

We CAN get more rights by working with Kurds BUT, at the same time, we need to be more assertive to Kurds that we are a sovereign people.

Even if there's only <500k Assyrians, they are still sovereign and can make their own choices.

Offline Free_Assyria

• Golden Member
  • Free Occupied-Assyria
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2015, 06:28:25 PM »
Assyrians still falling for the same old sh1t. Another Kurdish plot to keep Assyrians divided lol fml
"The World has no glory without the Assyrians"

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2015, 08:38:25 PM »
Assyrians still falling for the same old sh1t. Another Kurdish plot to keep Assyrians divided lol fml

Not Assyrians but the older generations....

Offline Free_Assyria

• Golden Member
  • Free Occupied-Assyria
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2015, 10:10:13 PM »
those soldiers look pretty young to me.

Offline thomator

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2015, 03:54:13 AM »

Because it is illegal for Kurds to buy land in Assyrian villages. Look it up, Kurds can't buy land in Ankawa and villages in Nohadra (I know Enishke for sure, they even moved Kurds away from that village).

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2015, 07:41:34 AM »
Because it is illegal for Kurds to buy land in Assyrian villages. Look it up, Kurds can't buy land in Ankawa and villages in Nohadra (I know Enishke for sure, they even moved Kurds away from that village).

I meant should the KRG become independent...

Offline Assyrian_Man

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2015, 09:07:54 AM »
those soldiers look pretty young to me.

Welcome back man, I've missed your posts

Offline Free_Assyria

• Golden Member
  • Free Occupied-Assyria
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2015, 05:45:21 PM »

who said Kurd buy land? they just take it.

Offline Free_Assyria

• Golden Member
  • Free Occupied-Assyria
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2015, 05:52:11 PM »
Welcome back man, I've missed your posts

thanks dude, nice pipe

Offline Khananisho2014

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2015, 07:53:14 PM »
We CAN get more rights by working with Kurds BUT, at the same time, we need to be more assertive to Kurds that we are a sovereign people.

Even if there's only <500k Assyrians, they are still sovereign and can make their own choices.

This is what I beleive too.

Offline Khananisho2014

« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2015, 08:02:54 PM »

Is this true? I have never heard about this, this is actually really good, but this doesnt mean we could have our own region. You are saying Eniskhe is a village in Amediya district, and the majoirty of this districts are Kurds, so even if he Kurds cant buy the land in this village, we wont be able to do anthing  , like annexing this village to Nohdra´s villages and throuh Nohdra villages to Nineveh Plain.

I think we should have all focus on Nineveh Plain, there we have some villages nearby eachother.

I just wished Telkepe and Telesqof where nearby Baghdida and Bartela, then we could ask for a region only for like us..

Offline thomator

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2015, 03:44:59 AM »
Is this true? I have never heard about this, this is actually really good, but this doesnt mean we could have our own region. You are saying Eniskhe is a village in Amediya district, and the majoirty of this districts are Kurds, so even if he Kurds cant buy the land in this village, we wont be able to do anthing  , like annexing this village to Nohdra´s villages and throuh Nohdra villages to Nineveh Plain.

I think we should have all focus on Nineveh Plain, there we have some villages nearby eachother.

I just wished Telkepe and Telesqof where nearby Baghdida and Bartela, then we could ask for a region only for like us..

Yeah but I'm sure it doesn't only apply for Enishke in Amadiya, I just mentioned Enishke because I know for sure that it applies to that specific village.

Offline Bronit Omta

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2016, 08:21:29 AM »

He's Jilwaya you idiot. He's not even Chaldean.

Nineveh Plain Forces

Started by thomatorBoard Serious Topics and Discussions

Replies: 15
Views: 1815
Last post January 03, 2015, 04:56:39 PM
by Kebabsås
INTERVIEW : The so-called "Nineveh Plain Province" and Assyrian Forces

Started by A.GBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 2
Views: 390
Last post February 04, 2015, 07:26:18 PM
by A.G