Author Topic: An entity of Jesus appears on a cross at an Assyrian church in Melbourne, Aus.  (Read 1852 times)

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
These pictures were taken at the Mar Odisho Assyrian Church in Melbourne, Australia.  The entity that appeared (see pictures below) is a wooden cross with Jesus crucified on it, on the church's altar curtain. It appeared to two sisters, following an evening prayer session. They were startled so they called the priest and their mom to verify what they saw. This image appeared for a few minutes and then disappeared and it has never been seen since then (August 19, 2014)  .

See the two pictures before which were taken with a mobile phone camera.

Read the article here (Arabic) : http://ar.news.assyrianchurch.org/archives/16895

ASHOOR

-Like Assyrian Voice? Want to post here? then join us NOW!

-Booking a hotel anytime soon? Assyrian Voice has an affiliate with Hotels.com : please book through the link below and AssyrianVoice gets a commission from each booking: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2932820-10443216-1426796392000

Offline Asshur

The Almighty god appears once again =)
I am Ashurbanipal, the great king, the mighty king, king of the universe, king of Assyria, king of the four quarters of the world; offspring of the loins of Esarhaddon, king of Assyria, viceroy of Babylon, king of Sumer and Akkad; grandson of Sennacherib, king of the universe, king of Assyria.

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
how do I know they didn't make the effect from behind the curtains? Did they even go see what was behind the curtains?

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
how do I know they didn't make the effect from behind the curtains? Did they even go see what was behind the curtains?

I knew a skeptic reply was coming :biggrin:

Hey, all I can say is that nothing is guaranteed but I do know that these are not things (religious scams) that our Assyrians would do. We are too innocent for them and don't have the know-how.

ASHOOR
-Like Assyrian Voice? Want to post here? then join us NOW!

-Booking a hotel anytime soon? Assyrian Voice has an affiliate with Hotels.com : please book through the link below and AssyrianVoice gets a commission from each booking: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2932820-10443216-1426796392000

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube

Hey, all I can say is that nothing is guaranteed but I do know that these are not things (religious scams) that our Assyrians would do. We are too innocent for them and don't have the know-how.

ASHOOR

I won't lie, it just seems like there's a Jesus-crucifix statue on the altar but it could also be an effect with the curtains itself; that would be pretty cool.

Offline Neon

• Try and fail, but never fail to try.

ASHOOR

It's not really a scam. It's just an innocently made illusion. After all it's a church, so you would expect people to put up such figures. Perhaps made by the church deacons or the light technicians there? :biggrin:

You know what's an actual apparition? Like, made without any intentional human "tricks"? This one:

This was Mary's apparition in Coogee Beach in Sydney seen in 2005 (not sure if it was posted on AVN back then). People flocked to see it and even worshiped it. But in reality, it was a white fence that was unintentionally shaped like the typical Virgin Mary figure in some angles.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Assyrian Voice Forum

Jesus VS. Assyrian Church

Started by AFOBoard Culture & History

Replies: 2
Views: 827
Last post May 25, 2006, 01:33:02 AM
by Senator_Danavi
Anger over decision to build mosque next to Assyrian church in Melbourne

Started by ASHOORBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 1
Views: 393
Last post August 27, 2013, 03:41:18 PM