Author Topic: New website for Assyrian human rights network  (Read 1870 times)

Online ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
New website for Assyrian human rights network
« on: January 07, 2013, 11:40:51 AM »
New website for Assyrian human rights network

www.assyrianrights.org

From the website: The Assyrian Human Rights Network (AHRN) started in May 2011 to raise awareness regarding the human rights violations endured by the Assyrian community in Syria. The network encourages dialogue among different ethnic groups in Syria and the Middle East as a way to promote constructive engagement and tolerance. The AHRN has observers based in different Syrian cities and they are responsible for reporting on the latest news and highlighting human rights abuses inflicted on the Assyrian community. AHRN also has a board of directors based in Stockholm that follows up on documenting and reports.

ASHOOR

-Like Assyrian Voice? Want to post here? then join us NOW!

-Booking a hotel anytime soon? Assyrian Voice has an affiliate with Hotels.com : please book through the link below and AssyrianVoice gets a commission from each booking: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2932820-10443216-1426796392000

Offline Burlington City

Re: New website for Assyrian human rights network
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 05:58:46 PM »
Caution is needed to identify those whom established this club or organization, that rest to a question if they are Assyrian or are those using Assyrian name for the Kurdish-Turkish terrorists goals.

Here in Toronto, we see the influence of Kurdish terrorist organizations that have been using Assyrian names, and penetrating in Assyrian affairs in order to distorted the Assyrian national unity, and rights.  For example, in Toronto, the Kurdish Terrorist organization of Iraq is established a news paper, named it Nineveh.  Yet, we do have a Nineveh paper.  Now, those whom work on support by Kurdish for the Nineveh, publish their distorted and misleading propaganda, without Assyrian realizing that it is not an Assyrian paper, but a mouth piece of Kurdish propaganda.

Assyrian need to know whom are behind that organization that was established as Assyrian human rights, whom are its directors, and are they funded by Kurdish for political agenda against Assyrian and others.

The choice is yours.  However, if Assyrian acknowledge frankly, honestly the credibility of those directors, it would be a wonderful news.  Never take or believe things as a face value.     Assyrian needs to put accountability on those using their Assyrian national name.

God help us from Kurdish terrorists.

Offline Zawoyo

• Mid-Level Member
  • I ♥ Assyria
    • me on youtube
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 05:48:09 PM »
Which activities have they done so far?
The Rights of Assyrians -UN Declaration
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhDtB12aA8I

The existence of the Assyrian Nation & Nationality is a fact
http://www.assyrianvoice.net/forum/index.php?topic=36862.0

̈I´m not interested in helping our ppl because I´m nationalistic, I´m interested because our ppl NEED help!

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 05:48:09 PM »

Assyrian Human Rights in Iraq

Started by ClaridyBoard Culture & History

Replies: 2
Views: 683
Last post April 19, 2006, 01:28:48 AM
by Claridy
Assyrian Human rights activist Sawo Ide Oshana arrested by Turkish police

Started by Assyrian NationalistBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 0