Author Topic: Janan Sawa was in a car accident?  (Read 3113 times)

Offline Free_Assyria

• Golden Member
  • Free Occupied-Assyria
Janan Sawa was in a car accident?
« on: June 13, 2011, 06:30:04 PM »
Is this true? does anyone have any info?

I hope he is ok.

"The World has no glory without the Assyrians"

Offline shekwanta

• Mid-Level Member
Re: Janan Sawa was in a car accident?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 06:39:10 PM »
 :crazy:  :ohmy:   i have no idea!!!!    does anyone else know!!! :unsure:    

i havent heard of this!  :mellow:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 06:40:07 PM by shekwanta »

Offline Assyrian_SweetHeart

• TNA <3
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 09:23:55 PM »
I think he was driving back from a London picnic and got in an accident. He was in surgery for 6 hours.. I hope he's okay.
"Be who u are, say what u feel. Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" - Dr Seuss

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 09:23:55 PM »

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 09:00:40 AM »
I heard about this too, what a bad news! Hope he recovers quickly.

ASHOOR
-Like Assyrian Voice? Want to post here? then join us NOW!

-Booking a hotel anytime soon? Assyrian Voice has an affiliate with Hotels.com : please book through the link below and AssyrianVoice gets a commission from each booking: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2932820-10443216-1426796392000

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 10:39:29 AM »
The latest is that he is in hospital with a few broken bones, and recovering.

Although the accident was serious, looks like he will recover and be fine, although not sure it will take him to be fully recovered.

ASHOOR

-Booking a hotel anytime soon? Assyrian Voice has an affiliate with Hotels.com : please book through the link below and AssyrianVoice gets a commission from each booking: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2932820-10443216-1426796392000

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2011, 09:18:48 PM »
I heard about this too, what a bad news! Hope he recovers quickly.

ASHOOR
happened in detroit, broke both his legs, his car flipped 3 times
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 10:42:38 PM by mrzurnaci »

Offline shekwanta

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2011, 08:25:35 AM »
why!!!  :unsure:    was he drunk!!  :unsure:

Offline ASHUR

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2011, 02:28:19 PM »
why!!!  :unsure:    was he drunk!!  :unsure:

:blink:
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

Offline atourina

• I Am The Best :)
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2011, 04:43:19 PM »

i heard it happened in Windsor, but they drove him to the hospital in Detroit.  I also heard they might have to amputate one of his legs :( Which I hope to GOD its not true... Hope he gets well soon, hes one of my fav singers!  :2hearts:

**Mean Girls Club**

Offline Enki

• Ron Paul 2012
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2011, 12:38:37 AM »
Last I heard they amputated his leg and that he's in Intensive Care. Prognosis is not good. Person I spoke with, who know Janan and his family, say they don't expect him to make it.

Please remember this is all hear say. I don't know how true the info is since this is a game of telephone.

No matter the situation, I'm sure nobody wants anything like this to happen to anyone and we are all praying for him to recover.
"If you don't want to be criticized, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing!"

Offline Emma_Girl

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2011, 12:48:21 AM »
This is so sad.  I hope he recovers. :( Man, Janan is a legend.

Offline rolandpad80

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2011, 01:08:42 AM »
I was with Janan that Sunday at a picnic in London, Ontario. When the picnic was finished I took the 401, and he took 402 Sarnia to go back to Michigan. He fell asleep while driving. His car flipped 7 times, both of his legs are damaged and specially left leg that suffered a lot of breakage and cuts. The ambulance  took him to the  Beaumont Hospital in Michigan. On Tuesday, I went and visited him at the hospital. The doctor have said to his family that the  7 hours surgery was successful and the doctor was managed to stitch all the cuts that were on his leg together. Now he's recovering but it will take time. Lets all pray to heal our beloved assyrian singer. I hope this info was helpful.

Offline Enki

• Ron Paul 2012
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2011, 04:34:00 AM »
I was with Janan that Sunday at a picnic in London, Ontario. When the picnic was finished I took the 401, and he took 402 Sarnia to go back to Michigan. He fell asleep while driving. His car flipped 7 times, both of his legs are damaged and specially left leg that suffered a lot of breakage and cuts. The ambulance  took him to the  Beaumont Hospital in Michigan. On Tuesday, I went and visited him at the hospital. The doctor have said to his family that the  7 hours surgery was successful and the doctor was managed to stitch all the cuts that were on his leg together. Now he's recovering but it will take time. Lets all pray to heal our beloved assyrian singer. I hope this info was helpful.

Thank you for the update. Do you see what I mean about the game telephone. Keep us posted.

Offline xzotic eyez

• xzotic eyez
    • Younique Beauty By Edna
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2011, 09:35:33 AM »
so obviously no leg was amputated? ....its a shame that rumors can escalate the way that they do. my prayers are with him.

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2011, 09:43:11 AM »

Thanks for the update barshie, and glad to finally hear some news from someone who was close to him that day and after.

Although this is not the time to thin about something like this, but I have heard from a few people who had booked Janan to sing at their weddings later this summer and next year and they are very concerned and worried, and understandably so. Unless you still have a few more months to go, if your wedding is in a week or two weeks from now, you will now have to find a replacement.  Until then, let us hope and pray for a speedy recovery.

BTW, they say that driving while you are tired or sleepy is even worse than driving drunk, and this proves it. It can be very dangerous and you wouldn't even know it...

As for the rumors, honestlly and considering how big this news is, I haven't heard a lot of them so far. In other words, with the exception of the news that his leg was being amputated, most accounts have been consistent. As Assyrians, we may finally be learning to verify what we hear before we pass it on.

ASHOOR

Offline Lovemoon

• Ultimate Member
    • http://www.Lovemoon.com  <--- fake website lol
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2011, 03:56:57 PM »
I also heard that they cut one of his leg and they may cut the other one.:( i just hope these are all rumors and he will just come out of the hospistal like how he was before.
"No matter how ugly you think you are, that special someone that loves you believes you are the most beautiful and irresistable thing on earth and nothing can ever change that."
Leh Parshelan eatateh,o' lazeh shimma d' Matwateh , Kolan eawakh m kha baba o mkhda yima akhonwateh.
العراقي ذهب.....العراقية الماس...العراقي وفه ..العراقيةاحساس...رغم كل الضروف يبقون احسن ناس

Offline Enki

• Ron Paul 2012
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2011, 11:01:22 PM »
This is the latest I found:

http://theassyrian.com.au/entertainment/janan-sawa-recovering-after-horrific-crash-089

According to his daughter, Janan is awake and alert while in stable condition at hospital. This is really good news. No mention of amputated legs. I highly doubt that rumor.

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2011, 01:21:06 AM »
This is the latest I found:

http://theassyrian.com.au/entertainment/janan-sawa-recovering-after-horrific-crash-089

Thanks for the good update brother!

ASHOOR

According to his daughter, Janan is awake and alert while in stable condition at hospital. This is really good news. No mention of amputated legs. I highly doubt that rumor.

Offline rolandpad80

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2011, 04:20:16 PM »
I know how fast and misleading the rumors can escalate. I had also reserved Janan Sawa for my wedding, but unfortunately he wont be able to sing, bas pkhelit alaha bqayim jalde o salamat. Another update, I just came back from the hospital. Janan was doing great so far he was talking, laughing, and jokeing. Also, he was taken in to preform another surgery and  that will take about 5 to 6 hours. Let us all pray for our beloved singer to wake up from this nightmare...

Lord, look upon Janan with eyes of mercy, may your healing hand rest upon him, may your lifegiving powers flow into every cell of his body and into the depths of his soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring him to wholeness and strength. Amen. 

Janan Sawa Zorna Dawola Vol.21 2006

Started by sargongabrielBoard Music & Arts

Replies: 28
Views: 3174
Last post March 27, 2006, 08:33:49 AM
by atourina
janan sawa discography

Started by chaldean19Board Assyrian

Replies: 4
Views: 2194
Last post January 02, 2008, 04:44:33 AM
by chaldean19
Hi guyz i was wondering does anyone hav Janan Sawa Solaveh video Clip

Started by assyrianramboBoard Music & Arts

Replies: 0
Views: 634
Last post June 10, 2006, 02:20:18 AM
by assyrianrambo
Janan Sawa Party in Detroit (more pics!!!)

Started by Nat927Board Chit Chat

Replies: 58
Views: 2974
Last post October 19, 2006, 09:32:12 AM
by AssyrianPrince21
Does anyone know where i can download Janan Sawa - Hekla Tlekha ?

Started by Free_AssyriaBoard Music & Arts

Replies: 0
Views: 664
Last post December 17, 2006, 02:52:58 AM
by Free_Assyria