Author Topic: After 3 Day in Kidnapping, Assyrian Man found Slaughtered in Kirkuk  (Read 5662 times)

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
I heard bits and pieces about this on Twitter, but I just read that an Assyrian man who was kidnapped in the city of Kirkuk, Iraq has finally been found dead. He was basically slaughtered, ears, eyes cut off and his head almost cut off from his body. Those tho kidnapped him were demanding $100,000 in ransom, and some reports suggest that this amount was indeed paid.

Rest in peace to Ashur Jacob Issa

You will find some pictures here of the man when he was found. The page didn't include all pictues, especially the very graphic ones.

http://www.ankawa.com/forum/index.php/topic,505574.0.html

ASHOOR
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 03:58:40 PM by ASHOOR »

-Like Assyrian Voice? Want to post here? then join us NOW!

-Booking a hotel anytime soon? Assyrian Voice has an affiliate with Hotels.com : please book through the link below and AssyrianVoice gets a commission from each booking: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2932820-10443216-1426796392000

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
Some pictures from the funeral at Mar Giwargis Assyrian church in Kirkuk.

Source

We had been relieved from some of these bad news from Iraq for some time now, unfortunately this didn't last and the killing of our people had to resume.

ASHOOR

-Booking a hotel anytime soon? Assyrian Voice has an affiliate with Hotels.com : please book through the link below and AssyrianVoice gets a commission from each booking: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2932820-10443216-1426796392000

Offline shekwanta

• Mid-Level Member
omg! this is so sad!  :no: :cry: :crybaby:

RIP :'(

Assyrian Voice Forum

Offline Hanuni

• Mid-Level Member
Aloho Mhasele.....Our suffering will not go in vain
“Their enemies had realized their national potential long before the Assyrians themselves. The enemy was not afraid of good farmers, good parents, good church-going parishioners...the enemy was afraid of Assyrians wrapped in nationhood.”

-Mount Semele, Ivan Kakovitch

Offline Moneer Cherie

• Assyrian Music MP3
Shame on our political Parties all they do is meet and do nothing while our people in iraq are being dragged into dark dungeons to be cut to pieces like sheep only because they are Assyrian Christians. Shame on you...

Offline Rumtaya

• Mid-Level Member
The last day (on saturday) I was just watching the weekly updated clips of AshurSat, where Elias Yalda talks for close to an hour about Assyrian Issues. It is interesting he just mentioned that some "Terrorists" fled from Prison, but the goverment said that they have either catched or killed them.

However he was saying hat this is all a Lie and that the fled Terrorists where let more or less get out free from the prison to make again some trouble, and what just happend is a prove of, his point. He said further that Assyrians should not rally on the Iraqi Goverment and its so called "security", but more carry weapons at home and with them (especially, priests).

Its so sad to see again an Assyrian getting killed, but this for sure will not stop. Well it will stop whenever there is no Assyrian anymore in Assyria and Iraq as such.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 04:29:53 AM by Rumtaya »

Offline shekwanta

• Mid-Level Member
i think that every assyrian living in iraq should have a weapon (to protect theirselves), at least one!!!
otherwise it will never work!!!

Offline Zawoyo

• Mid-Level Member
  • I ♥ Assyria
    • me on youtube
Aloho mhasele :(
Only after 3 days they killed him ... did they really were interested in the money ?
The Rights of Assyrians -UN Declaration
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhDtB12aA8I

The existence of the Assyrian Nation & Nationality is a fact
http://www.assyrianvoice.net/forum/index.php?topic=36862.0

̈I´m not interested in helping our ppl because I´m nationalistic, I´m interested because our ppl NEED help!

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
Shame on our political Parties all they do is meet and do nothing while our people in iraq are being dragged into dark dungeons to be cut to pieces like sheep only because they are Assyrian Christians. Shame on you...

Bro, I don't think I can agree with you on this.What can they do anyway? as horrible as this killing is, it is an isolated incident and can happen to anyone in Iraq. Yes, Assyrian Chrtistians are targeted more than others at times, but in this one specific incident, no Assyrian, Iraqi, or even American politicians could have done anything.

You have gangs and thugs who will try to target anyone they can. What could have the politicians done to prevent these gangs from kidnapping this person and killing him? If powerful Shi'tte and Sunni tribes can't stop terrorists and gangs from kidnapping their own, how can we?

ASHOOR

Offline Free_Assyria

• Golden Member
  • Free Occupied-Assyria
Just dont know what to say anymore.
"The World has no glory without the Assyrians"

Offline Assyrian_Man

Re: After 3 Day in Kidnapping, Assyrian Man found Slaughtered in Kirkuk
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2011, 08:11:25 PM »
Aloho mhasele :(
Only after 3 days they killed him ... did they really were interested in the money ?

****ed up fanatics don't care about money, they just want to enter their paradise (if they get money then it's a bonus for the present-life). Killing Christians is becoming the national sport of Iraq...

Offline Kosovo1389

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2011, 12:41:45 AM »
Alaha manyekhle um kyahne o zadiqe. This proves the Arabs gotta take care of the Kurds, Greeks didnt take care of the South Asians now they face this, in Yugoslavia nobody took care of the non Yugoslav Albanians and now Kosovo has become a bloodbath. The Kurds must be taught a lesson they will never forget. In essence, they must face the fate they have brought to Assyrians: Genocide and ethnic cleansing.
Zivjela Srbija.

Offline newguy

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2011, 05:42:01 PM »
Alaha manyekhle um kyahne o zadiqe. This proves the Arabs gotta take care of the Kurds, Greeks didnt take care of the South Asians now they face this, in Yugoslavia nobody took care of the non Yugoslav Albanians and now Kosovo has become a bloodbath. The Kurds must be taught a lesson they will never forget. In essence, they must face the fate they have brought to Assyrians: Genocide and ethnic cleansing.

:loool:

Why are you people so pro-Arab? were they not the ones blowing you up? I don't get it.. why did you make this comment? Kurds didn't do it lol! the Arabs have intensified their murder spree in Kirkuk for the past week and trust me way more Kurds have been Killed than you Assyrians.

Offline Hanuni

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2011, 08:05:47 PM »
:loool:

Why are you people so pro-Arab? were they not the ones blowing you up? I don't get it.. why did you make this comment? Kurds didn't do it lol! the Arabs have intensified their murder spree in Kirkuk for the past week and trust me way more Kurds have been Killed than you Assyrians.

I guess that is why the majority of Assyria is populated by Arabs and Kurds these days and not Assyrians. Get your facts straight. Arabs and Kurds (Turks also) were Muslim brothers until the last century.
“Their enemies had realized their national potential long before the Assyrians themselves. The enemy was not afraid of good farmers, good parents, good church-going parishioners...the enemy was afraid of Assyrians wrapped in nationhood.”

Offline newguy

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2011, 03:45:32 PM »
I guess that is why the majority of Assyria is populated by Arabs and Kurds these days and not Assyrians. Get your facts straight. Arabs and Kurds (Turks also) were Muslim brothers until the last century.

What's that got to do with what I said? hundreds of Assyrians are killed by Arabs yet Assyrians say 'terrorists' and make no mention of ethnicity, one Assyrian dies in Kirkuk and some idiot blames it on Kurds and runs to Arabs.

Offline Kosovo1389

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2011, 04:06:09 PM »
I am not pro-Arab, Arabism Baathism and we saw how that worked out for Assyrians in Iraq between 1968-2003. I still cannot fathom to understand the enigma of Assyrians backing Kurdish ultranationalism. When will we wake up and realize this poison is gonna hurt everyone including the Kurds themselves. When are we gonna get off this wagon, and for those on it to start acting like 2 year old and saying we are Baathi and pro Arab, if we were that we would not be in the West now.  Wake up and smell the coffee, dont drink the Kool Aid of Kurdish ultranationalism.
Zivjela Srbija.

Offline newguy

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2011, 04:08:31 PM »
I am not pro-Arab, Arabism Baathism and we saw how that worked out for Assyrians in Iraq between 1968-2003. I still cannot fathom to understand the enigma of Assyrians backing Kurdish ultranationalism. When will we wake up and realize this poison is gonna hurt everyone including the Kurds themselves. When are we gonna get off this wagon, and for those on it to start acting like 2 year old and saying we are Baathi and pro Arab, if we were that we would not be in the West now.  Wake up and smell the coffee, dont drink the Kool Aid of Kurdish ultranationalism.

Saying things like 'Arabs will take care of Kurds' just makes you look like a fool and weak, also if you have problems with Kurds that's fine, but don't try and blame this on Kurds because just this week Arabs blew up 30+ Kurds in Kirkuk.

Offline Kosovo1389

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2011, 04:11:08 PM »
What I said was blunt and not politically correct but true. BTW, Kurds killed a Chaldean and threatened all sorts of terrorist acts this in Kirkuk as well. The Kurdish ass kissing must stop.

The article below discusses Al Qaeda among Sunni Arabs in depth but also the perils of Kurdish ultranationalism and and how they martyred Mar Polous Faraj Rahho and the immediate and future perils Assyrians are in due to them, and the dangers of those who believe Assyrians can live autonomously in an annexed Kurdish nation run by ultranationalists. I found it after my last post.

http://www.catholic.org/international/international_story.php?id=27088
Zivjela Srbija.

Offline Hanuni

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2011, 04:12:57 PM »
What's that got to do with what I said? hundreds of Assyrians are killed by Arabs yet Assyrians say 'terrorists' and make no mention of ethnicity, one Assyrian dies in Kirkuk and some idiot blames it on Kurds and runs to Arabs.

What is your goal of your posts on this forum? As Assyrians we work with every party that wishes to work with us based on mutual respect. We do not really favor Arabs over Kurds, but considering the past, Arabs have been slightly better, still favoring none.

Offline newguy

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2011, 04:23:55 PM »
What I said was blunt and not politically correct but true. BTW, Kurds killed a Chaldean and threatened all sorts of terrorist acts this in Kirkuk as well. The Kurdish ass kissing must stop.

The article below discusses Al Qaeda among Sunni Arabs in depth but also the perils of Kurdish ultranationalism and and how they martyred Mar Polous Faraj Rahho and the immediate and future perils Assyrians are in due to them, and the dangers of those who believe Assyrians can live autonomously in an annexed Kurdish nation run by ultranationalists. I found it after my last post.

http://www.catholic.org/international/international_story.php?id=27088

We are not ultra nationalists lol, and Assyrians do not form a majority in the plains! Yezidis outnumber you and they have stated they don't want to live under Assyrian rule, and so we will deploy soldiers there to protect Kurds, it's only natural.

I know some of you Assyrians that have been brought up during the Arab rule and learned to believe that you and Arabs are better then Kurds and can't face the harsh reality that it's just not true.

Your article is posted by a christian group... any other non-biased newspaper in the world would acknowledge the fact that it was Kurds that offered support in your dark days, and no I don't want a 'thank you' all is want is that you people stop blaming every damn thing on us, actually your the ultra-nationalist here.

Offline newguy

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2011, 04:24:43 PM »
What is your goal of your posts on this forum? As Assyrians we work with every party that wishes to work with us based on mutual respect. We do not really favor Arabs over Kurds, but considering the past, Arabs have been slightly better, still favoring none.

If you truly believe that, I feel sorry for you.

Offline Hanuni

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2011, 05:08:31 PM »
If you truly believe that, I feel sorry for you.

Arabs did not participate in the Assyrian Genocide 1914 which the Turks organised with their allied Kurds. The Arabs however did committ the Simele Massacre 1933 with again, allied Kurds. There are of course many many other horrible events i'm not even mentioning such as Bedr Khan's massacre of tens of thousands of Armenians and Assyrians. We stood up good though considering the situation and we still do.

Most of us do not hate Kurds, though we have every right to. We mostly dispise your way of acting and stabbing people in the back. The Assyrian Democratic Movement fought against Saddam with the KDP, however once again we were stabbed in our back after the invasion of Iraq in 2003.

And Yezidis are not Kurds. They are Mesopotamian (native) and so far wish to work more with Assyrians on the ground than Kurds.

Offline newguy

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2011, 05:31:16 PM »
Arabs did not participate in the Assyrian Genocide 1914 which the Turks organised with their allied Kurds. The Arabs however did committ the Simele Massacre 1933 with again, allied Kurds. There are of course many many other horrible events i'm not even mentioning such as Bedr Khan's massacre of tens of thousands of Armenians and Assyrians. We stood up good though considering the situation and we still do.

Most of us do not hate Kurds, though we have every right to. We mostly dispise your way of acting and stabbing people in the back. The Assyrian Democratic Movement fought against Saddam with the KDP, however once again we were stabbed in our back after the invasion of Iraq in 2003.

And Yezidis are not Kurds. They are Mesopotamian (native) and so far wish to work more with Assyrians on the ground than Kurds.

Hmm as far as I know 7 Kurdish seats come from Yezidi votes, so your claim is just well a claim.

Offline Hanuni

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2011, 01:27:39 PM »
Hmm as far as I know 7 Kurdish seats come from Yezidi votes, so your claim is just well a claim.

There are Kurdish seats from Assyrians and other ethnic groups too :)

Offline newguy

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2011, 01:58:06 PM »
There are Kurdish seats from Assyrians and other ethnic groups too :)

So? just a couple weeks ago Yezidis stated they don't want to live in a christian region.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 04:41:27 PM by newguy »

Offline khayaatour

• lova dat
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2011, 04:38:13 PM »
There is no differents btw arabs and kurds  :ban: both are f ucked up..

Assyrian killed in Kirkuk car bombing

Started by DamailBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 1
Views: 1031
Last post November 16, 2005, 10:16:11 PM
by babylonx
3 Assyrian Women Found Dead in Chicago Apartments

Started by ASHOORBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 24
Views: 1175
Last post February 22, 2007, 04:46:39 AM
by 2pac