Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi and Anna Eshoo meet with Younadam Kanna  (Read 2565 times)

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
Nancy Pelosi and Anna Eshoo meet with Younadam Kanna
« on: May 13, 2011, 03:06:57 PM »
I am not sure if this is the first time, but it is nice to see Anna Eshoo and Nany Pelosi visiting Iraq and meeting with Younadam Kanna and other Zowaa officials.

ASHOOR

-Like Assyrian Voice? Want to post here? then join us NOW!

-Booking a hotel anytime soon? Assyrian Voice has an affiliate with Hotels.com : please book through the link below and AssyrianVoice gets a commission from each booking: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2932820-10443216-1426796392000

Offline ASHUR

Re: Nancy Pelosi and Anna Eshoo meet with Younadam Kanna
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 03:37:16 PM »
Isn't this the Ba'athi guy that was prevented from meeting with White House officials and denied entrance to the U.S. a few years ago?!

How could U.S. officials meet with such a man!  This is a conspiracy!!!!!!!!
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 04:04:19 PM »
Isn't this the Ba'athi guy that was prevented from meeting with White House officials and denied entrance to the U.S. a few years ago?!

How could U.S. officials meet with such a man!  This is a conspiracy!!!!!!!!

on a second look, yessss, it is him!!! I think the CIA did a lousy job and took his name off the list or something????

ASHOOR
-Like Assyrian Voice? Want to post here? then join us NOW!

-Booking a hotel anytime soon? Assyrian Voice has an affiliate with Hotels.com : please book through the link below and AssyrianVoice gets a commission from each booking: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2932820-10443216-1426796392000

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 04:04:19 PM »

Offline ASHUR

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 04:10:10 PM »
on a second look, yessss, it is him!!! I think the CIA did a lousy job and took his name off the list or something????

ASHOOR

Damn ba'athi's!

Sorry, just beating some others to the punch  :shades:

Offline khayaatour

• lova dat
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 08:52:31 AM »
Ashur, thats how Youndam Kanna does, he meets bath`tsts all the times. This is not first time he meets bathists lover:), Back home he use to have good relationship with Salah Mutlaq as well:)

Offline Hanuni

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 05:22:47 PM »
Ashur, thats how Youndam Kanna does, he meets bath`tsts all the times. This is not first time he meets bathists lover:), Back home he use to have good relationship with Salah Mutlaq as well:)

Im proud of him. Being able to actually make relations to those in power in the country, while not obeying any one of them. God bless Kanna, Zowaa and the Assyrian nation.
“Their enemies had realized their national potential long before the Assyrians themselves. The enemy was not afraid of good farmers, good parents, good church-going parishioners...the enemy was afraid of Assyrians wrapped in nationhood.”

-Mount Semele, Ivan Kakovitch

Offline Free_Assyria

• Golden Member
  • Free Occupied-Assyria
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2011, 07:37:39 PM »
what a legend id love to meet this great leader.

Arya!!!
"The World has no glory without the Assyrians"

Offline Nohra St

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2011, 03:35:58 AM »
You know, there are plenty of people in Iraq who are still referred to as Baathists or "like Saddam" by the Iraqi people - and even the expat community - here. But they ain't talking about anyone Assyrian. No, that comparison is made specifically about the Kurdish leadership in north Iraq. I mean...even Arbil is under the control of the KDP today only because the Baathist government helped them to take it from the PUK in the 90's. I mean..they were actual allies. But I guess gossip and meaningless tripe is easier than talking about corruption, access to healthcare and education, jobs, etc.

Oh and please, in the original article this is in, is the tall guy standing behind Nancy Pelosi's name mentioned? I SWEAR I know him but I can't tell, the pic is too fuzzy! SOMEONE PLEASE FIND HIS NAME!!!!

Offline khayaatour

• lova dat
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2011, 07:08:48 PM »
Im proud of him. Being able to actually make relations to those in power in the country, while not obeying any one of them. God bless Kanna, Zowaa and the Assyrian nation.

The way you love Youndam Kanna despite his political shortcomings so there will be allways people who will love Rabi sarkis agajan because our nation  do not understand a thing about politics so our so called politician are jokes and doing everything to get rich on our people's expense...
 :oops:

Offline ASHUR

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2011, 11:53:25 PM »
You know, there are plenty of people in Iraq who are still referred to as Baathists or "like Saddam" by the Iraqi people - and even the expat community - here. But they ain't talking about anyone Assyrian. No, that comparison is made specifically about the Kurdish leadership in north Iraq. I mean...even Arbil is under the control of the KDP today only because the Baathist government helped them to take it from the PUK in the 90's. I mean..they were actual allies. But I guess gossip and meaningless tripe is easier than talking about corruption, access to healthcare and education, jobs, etc.

Oh and please, in the original article this is in, is the tall guy standing behind Nancy Pelosi's name mentioned? I SWEAR I know him but I can't tell, the pic is too fuzzy! SOMEONE PLEASE FIND HIS NAME!!!!

Probably another Ba'athi. 

Younadam Kanna and other Iraqi leaders meet with John Kerry and French President

Started by ASHOORBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 1
Views: 293
Last post September 19, 2014, 07:53:30 PM
by mrzurnaci
younadam kanna podcast

Started by sydneydudeBoard Culture & History

Replies: 0
Views: 723
Last post July 20, 2006, 09:02:51 PM
by sydneydude
Congresswoman Anna Eshoo writes a letter to Condoleezza Rice today

Started by AssyriaBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 32
Views: 3771
Last post October 25, 2006, 03:07:32 PM
by MalekthaA2RETA
Part II of Rabi Younadam Kanna Interview

Started by sydneydudeBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 5
Views: 1058
Last post January 23, 2007, 03:48:57 PM
by dlty01
CHEBO US Congresswoman Anna Eshoo!!! Down with Treason!

Started by ChaldeanCamelBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 18
Views: 2290
Last post January 22, 2007, 07:47:34 PM
by baklawa