Author Topic: DJ Adam: Assyrian-Polish DJ in Dubai  (Read 2013 times)

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
DJ Adam: Assyrian-Polish DJ in Dubai
« on: March 23, 2011, 05:37:13 PM »
DJ Adam J is one of Dubai’s most in-demand mixer, playing different clubs every weekend with his own definitive style that has made him one of the top disk jockeys in town. This 25-year-old Polish-Assyrian raised in west London is a wicked-smooth turntablist, and he's in high demand.

He was first attracted to music when he was very young. “I would make a tape of all my favorite songs and have it playing all day in the background,” he said. “Listening to the music I loved and liked so much has always put me in a good and creative mood."

The mixmaster bought his first turntables when he was only 13. “It took me a couple of months to figure out what I was doing with this amazing equipment,” he said. “I eventually got there after for long hours every day. I have to admit all the hard work finally paid off.”

DJ Adam J says that mixing music started as a bedroom hobby and with time it turned into a full-time job.

“Every DJ has a talent on his own wicked way," he said. "Being able to mix music and making people dance to it is not as easy as it sounds; the DJ has to be truly talented. I love my job and whenever I’m on stage mixing I make sure I give 100 percent of my attention. My goal is to make people happy and carefree on the dance floor.”

Music is a universal language according to DJ Adam J. Mixing between different types of music is what people like the most.

“I am a big fan of R&B, soul music, swing, hip hop. I just love the beats of those kinds of music,” he said. “I appreciate the production of it and most importantly the words that are related to the lyrics of the artist is what wins me over."

The DJ sees that his music fits best in the U.S.

“I believe that the urban scene there is massive — in Miami, Las Vegas, New York and Los Angeles,” he said. “When I visited those places I noticed that the DJs play similar music to what I play. I think I could fit in there very easily.”

DJ Adam J moved to Dubai in March 2009 to play at the award winning "No.1 Fridays."

“My gig went really well so the sponsors offered me a deal I couldn’t turn down. I was to be a resident DJ at 'No.1 Fridays' and I have been here ever since,” he said. “I go back to London every couple of months as I get booked to DJ over there too. I try to move around as much as possible because I believe the more clubs I mix in the more people will get to know my name and hear what I am about.”

Mixing and DJing five nights a week is what keeps DJ Adam J busy.

“I play at Think Twice on Mondays and at Elegant Club on Fridays. I also play at Hype on Tuesday at  Trilogy on Wednesday Chocolate and on Saturday, Crush at Chi the Lodge,” he said. “I am also working on a few other events so my fingers are crossed they come through as well.”

DJ Adam J says he looks up to British DJ EZ who is a garage DJ.

MORE...

-Like Assyrian Voice? Want to post here? then join us NOW!

-Booking a hotel anytime soon? Assyrian Voice has an affiliate with Hotels.com : please book through the link below and AssyrianVoice gets a commission from each booking: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2932820-10443216-1426796392000

Offline 7ayruta

Re: DJ Adam: Assyrian-Polish DJ in Dubai
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 06:09:14 PM »
nice!
ܦܠܚܗ ܕܐܠܗܐ
ܚܪܘܬܐ ܠܐܬܘܪ ܟܒܝܫܬܐ  

Offline shamoosey

• Special Member
  • Moi
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 01:02:15 PM »
That's my friend  :wavetowel:
IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 01:02:15 PM »

Offline AssyrianKing92

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 02:03:20 PM »
Loool thats my cusin yea he is realy good and very in demand!

Offline Dalida

• Golden Member
  • GO LEAFS GO!
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 03:54:26 PM »
He's cute. lol Good for him.
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much.
-Mother Teresa

Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane. -Phillip ****

Offline GreenTea

• God made me GAY! <3
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 05:51:57 PM »
^ I think he cute too :blush2:

Offline AssyrianBookTa

• Special Member
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2011, 10:21:33 AM »
yay!!! i love our youth when they do amazing things!! makes me so proud of them  :clap: I hope he continues his career and becomes well known world wide for being an assyrian-polish dj.
R.I.P. Dr. Ronny George and Lina Yaakubova

Assyrian Danny Poutrus Comes third on 'Gulf Star' in Dubai

Started by ASHOORBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 8
Views: 2523
Last post December 28, 2011, 06:37:54 AM
by shekwanta
"We Came to Party" video by Assyrian DJ Adam

Started by ASHOORBoard Music & Arts

Replies: 0
Views: 996
Last post April 11, 2012, 01:04:18 AM